"Nearly 10% of college graduates think Judge Judy is on the Supreme Court."

"Nearly 10% of college graduates think Judge Judy is on the Supreme Court."

And the rest wish she was.

But she has far too much common sense, and is far too strict with those who do things wrong, to ever be approved for the USSC by our present parties.

Judge Judy to Scalia

They didn't put me on the Supreme Court because I'm pretty, they put me here because I'm smart

Yes it's a shame college graduates can't name all nine judges on the Supreme Court,

leaving themselves unqualified for the thousands of name-the-SCOTUS-judges jobs in America.

Liberals control academia, it should come as no surprise they are turning out idiots.

Thank god we do not allow conservatives to control academia

Children would learn that evolution is a myth, climate change is a liberal conspiracy, smoking does not cause cancer, gays are a stain on our society and your morning prayer makes you learn better

Libs just want a dictator. They want one so bad they can taste him, who needs the supremes when you have godman sitting on the throne with his army of agents micromanaging our lives?

Libs just want a dictator. They want one so bad they can taste him, who needs the supremes when you have godman sitting on the throne with his army of agents micromanaging our lives?

Funny you say that when the GOP frontrunner is a guy who keeps saying I will do this, and I will do that,

as if HE will have the dictatorial powers to do so,

and the RW'ers can't get enough of it.

Thank god we do not allow conservatives to control academia

Children would learn that evolution is a myth, climate change is a liberal conspiracy, smoking does not cause cancer, gays are a stain on our society and your morning prayer makes you learn better

Except for the prayer crap, almost all that stuff is true. THINK - and stop being an america-hater.

[
Funny you say that when the GOP frontrunner is a guy who keeps saying I will do this, and I will do that,

If we're gonna have a dictator I'll take an accomplished businessman like trump rather than an affirmative action baby whose only prior job was "community organizer".

The RWs aren't one person. I'm not a Trump fan, that's one of the main reasons and his popularity will wear off in due time. Maybe after tonight.

Forum List

Back