Nc's Attorney General Cooper To Counties: Get Ready For Gay Marriage

That's not all who are...check out the poll here: Should Churches be forced to accomodate for homosexual weddings US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
And I think the conservatives on the US Supreme Court could've elected to hear the case except that they knew pissing people off on the right, center right and center left might net a few votes in a couple weeks.

There's absolutely nothing to indicate that the reason the USSC didn't hear the case is because they didn't want to impact the election.

The real losers in this political kabuiki theater are all the good democratic platforms that are going to get shitcanned because of butt sex wanting a legal loophole to adoption.. Hello republican Congress. Goodbye green energy. Goodbye healthcare. Goodbye fracking and pipeline holds. Goodbye abortion rights. Goodbye living wages

Adoption is your most recent personal obsession. But its not an issue of national interest. You just keep projecting whatever mood or interest you have on any given moment onto the entire electorate.

The attorney generals has got to come out in public some one in north Carolina is going to kick his ass. for not doing what the people of North Carolina wanted.

President Putin will set things to rights after the regime change.

That's exactly what you far-right Wrongpublicans want: An invasion by oppressive Russian patriarchs to "set things right" by turning back the clock on civil rights 50 years or more.

And as soon as you double-thinking fucktards are done whining about how much you want to shove your morality down everyone's throats and force us to live how you want us to, you'll move on to another thread and start shilling for a free market economy, the devolution of federal powers to state and local governments, and other libertardian nonsense.

Your entire way of thinking is absolute bullshit that contradicts itself on literally every issue, but you conservatards are too short-sighted to ever see it. Now go ahead and fling your pathetic insult at me over my sexuality or support of President Obama and continue to ignore the pearls of truth and wisdom I and other like-minded posters cast before you swine every day.

That's exactly what you far-right Wrongpublicans want: An invasion by oppressive Russian patriarchs to "set things right" by turning back the clock on civil rights 50 years or more.

And as soon as you double-thinking fucktards are done whining about how much you want to shove your morality down everyone's throats and force us to live how you want us to, you'll move on to another thread and start shilling for a free market economy, the devolution of federal powers to state and local governments, and other libertardian nonsense.

Your entire way of thinking is absolute bullshit that contradicts itself on literally every issue, but you conservatards are too short-sighted to ever see it.
No what we want is idiots like you out of this country.

Your entire way of thinking is absolute bullshit that contradicts itself on literally every issue, but you conservatards are too short-sighted to ever see it.

So you support a foreign invasion of the United States, and an overthrow of the U.S. government (an opinion which is banned by federal law, by the way--one more felony in the pile for a rebel-without-a-cause type like you, I suppose) all in the name of getting "idiots" like me--i.e. horrible, evil people who dare to disagree with you--thrown "out of this country"?

Do you even understand that such a foreign invasion would completely destroy the very nature of what this country is? Do you honestly expect Putin to invade the U.S., target all the forward-thinking prygryssyves, lybyryls, registered Democrats, minorities, and strong, independent womyn, and then leave White Anglo-Saxon Protestant America to its own devices?

So you support a foreign invasion of the United States, and an overthrow of the U.S. government (an opinion which is banned by federal law, by the way--one more felony in the pile for a rebel-without-a-cause type like you, I suppose) all in the name of getting "idiots" like me--i.e. horrible, evil people who dare to disagree with you--thrown "out of this country"?

Do you even understand that such a foreign invasion would completely destroy the very nature of what this country is? Do you honestly expect Putin to invade the U.S., target all the forward-thinking prygryssyves, lybyryls, registered Democrats, minorities, and strong, independent womyn, and then leave White Anglo-Saxon Protestant America to its own devices?
I just want you gone that's all, but I would never use my firearms to defend this current president.

I'd take the W

Spyyk Ynglysh, mynpyg.

Sigh....take the W means take the win. Its pretty common sports parlance. Where as whatever gibberish you posted isn't.

Conservatives should count gay marriage as a win for their advocacy of marriage and monogamy's beneficial impact on society. The conservatives made such a superb and compelling case for it that they may have convinced gays that marriage is something worth having. The end result of gay marriage is more marriage and hopefully, more monogamy.

Both of which conservatives advocate. Take a bow, gentleman. Your arguments about the virtues of marriage were excellent and persuasive.

I just want you gone that's all, but I would never use my firearms to defend this current president.

Is that what the members of the armed forces are doing, "defending the President"? I thought that they were "serving their country." Are you anti-military now? Are you happy that President Obama's lapdogs have been killed overseas in Iraq, Afghanistan, etc.?

That certainly seems to be the position you're taking, but I want to be certain.

Is that what the members of the armed forces are doing, "defending the President"? I thought that they were "serving their country." Are you anti-military now? Are you happy that President Obama's lapdogs have been killed overseas in Iraq, Afghanistan, etc.?

That certainly seems to be the position you're taking, but I want to be certain.
Don't hold your breath for the military defending obama his on secret service is having problems defending him.

Except any church has the total right to refuse to marry anyone they don't want to....just like the Catholic Church refusing to marry previously divorced people.

The Catholic Church does not refuse to marry divorced people. They will marry you if you get an annulment.

Don't hold your breath for the military defending obama his on secret service is having problems defending him.

Do you or do you not hate military servicemembers because they "defend this current president"?

I saw this coming back in 2012 when the Marriage Amendment was on the ballot. All the Christian sheeple flocked to the polls at their pastors' urging. "We're voting for the Marriage Amendment," they'd say at the polls. "It's the ONLY WAY to save traditional marriage!"

What complete idiocy. When you give the government the ability to legislate one way on an issue, you give it the ability to legislate in the exact opposite way as well. Conservatards, thankfully for us enlightened lybyryls, failed to see that; they only saw the rotten carrot we dangled before them--use the government to enforce their warped, patriarchal sense of morality onto the masses.

As soon as the result came in that the amendment passed, I knew that the future legalization of gay marriage had been set in stone. The next step is applying the same principle that shut down that anti-gay bakery to every church in the country--if a pastor or religious organization claim that marrying a gay couple in their house of worship is against their religion, slap them with massive fines, revoke their tax exempt status, and pursue other alternative means of corrective punishment until they either capitulate to the demands of the government or are forced to shut down completely.

Don't call it a grave, conservatards, it's the future you chose. And I for one thank you for it. Who'd have thought that hardline Christ-stain conservatards would be the ones responsible for the institution of marriage equality?
Except any church has the total right to refuse to marry anyone they don't want to....just like the Catholic Church refusing to marry previously divorced people.

Nonsense. Private businesses, like bakeries, used to claim that same "right". Thankfully, in 2014, we have quashed that pathetic argument.

Not since the first public accommodation laws...back in the 60s. :lol:

The Catholic Church does not refuse to marry divorced people. They will marry you if you get an annulment.

That doesn't change the facts of her statement at all. No church has ever, nor will they ever, be forced by the government to perform a ceremony against the tenants of their faith. EVAH!

Yep, this is it for my marriage. It's all over now. The end, kibosh. Might as well shoot the dog and burn the house down. I'll have to embrace my inner gay. Turn over title to the church's property to the gay parade party. Finis.

Do you or do you not hate military servicemembers because they "defend this current president"?
SDon of a bitch what in the fuck does the service men and women have to do with that piece of shit in the white house?
Pull another from your ass because that ain't flying

Yep, this is it for my marriage. It's all over now. The end, kibosh. Might as well shoot the dog and burn the house down. I'll have to embrace my inner gay. Turn over title to the church's property to the gay parade party. Finis.

I ain't shooting my dog for anybody!!

but I would sacrifice an x wife ..

The attorney generals has got to come out in public some one in north Carolina is going to kick his ass. for not doing what the people of North Carolina wanted.

I am sure some one has reported your support of violence against a public official.

I saw this coming back in 2012 when the Marriage Amendment was on the ballot. All the Christian sheeple flocked to the polls at their pastors' urging. "We're voting for the Marriage Amendment," they'd say at the polls. "It's the ONLY WAY to save traditional marriage!"

What complete idiocy. When you give the government the ability to legislate one way on an issue, you give it the ability to legislate in the exact opposite way as well. Conservatards, thankfully for us enlightened lybyryls, failed to see that; they only saw the rotten carrot we dangled before them--use the government to enforce their warped, patriarchal sense of morality onto the masses.

As soon as the result came in that the amendment passed, I knew that the future legalization of gay marriage had been set in stone. The next step is applying the same principle that shut down that anti-gay bakery to every church in the country--if a pastor or religious organization claim that marrying a gay couple in their house of worship is against their religion, slap them with massive fines, revoke their tax exempt status, and pursue other alternative means of corrective punishment until they either capitulate to the demands of the government or are forced to shut down completely.

Don't call it a grave, conservatards, it's the future you chose. And I for one thank you for it. Who'd have thought that hardline Christ-stain conservatards would be the ones responsible for the institution of marriage equality?

Y ask y?

Give the lybyryl mydya a try. :thup:

SDon of a bitch what in the fuck does the service men and women have to do with that piece of shit in the white house?
Pull another from your ass because that ain't flying

You have already declared your belief that lifting a finger against foreign invasion of the U.S. would be "defend[ing] this current president." Now, you have already dodged the question twice of whether or not our military servicemembers defending the U.S. against foreign threats constitutes "defending this current president" and whether or not you hate them because of it.

So I'll ask again: Do you or do you not hate military servicemembers because they "defend this current president"?

Failure to answer this time will lead me to believe that you do, in fact, hate every single pyrsyn in the military simply because President Obama is in office.

And that is quite petty, even for a white supremacist manpig like you.

Forum List

Back