NC: White Neighborhood Watch Vigilante Kills Black Man Returning from Party

Congratulations. You're nothing if not predictable. Already trying to find ways to justify/excuse shooting another person to death for just "Walking While Black".

Or RWB.....racing while black. 1AM, someone yells me to get the hell away from his house, I would go. Not linger, taunt or even charge at garage in pack. Where are all the other graduate students he was with?

If he was alone walking silent and shot.......seems unlikely. More to story. Cant believe the press to report the truth. We know that. So you don't know either.
Linger? Charge in a pack? What? Now you just make shit up? You got a source for those outrageous claims?

No. I have not seen the Police report, neither have u. Anything is possible. We have about 100 of these situations all end up on side of shooter just recently Police included. The only one slightly bad was poor big kid in Cleve. All others good shoot, in my book. Media always lies to further leftist agenda.
I wonder why the cases you mention, whatever they are, end up favoring the police or the shooter? Don't bother answering I already know.

But your take on the media lying to further the "leftist" agenda doesn't wash. Most of the media is owned by people like Rupert Murdoch and other rich fat cats who the conservatives claim as their own.

You allusion to the media being leftist raises a question. What makes you think the shooter is a conservative and therefore targeted by the "leftist " media? Is that a fair question or did you just assume he IS a conservative because he shot and killed a Black guy?
You think because someone is rich, they're conservative? All the top Wall Street tycoons are raging Democrats for a lot of reasons chief of which is that Democrats give them far more access to government. And that has nothing to do with the media's shameless left wing bias.
HAHAHA! You don''t know a damn thing do you? Every poor ass White nationalist I know says he/she is a conservative. Many can't even spell the word but they say they are conservatives. And you are just as clueless when it comes to thinking Wall street Tycoons are Democrats. Most, IMHO are apolitical, but, it is the supposedly pro business GOP that works FOR them. How do you figure the rich would be more favorable to democrats then? You aren't making any sense. You look even more of a clown when you accuse the media of having "left wing" bias. Is Rupert Murdoch a left-winger? I suppose there are a few media moguls that might swing left but I believe most are apolitical. Prove me wrong…

Or RWB.....racing while black. 1AM, someone yells me to get the hell away from his house, I would go. Not linger, taunt or even charge at garage in pack. Where are all the other graduate students he was with?

If he was alone walking silent and shot.......seems unlikely. More to story. Cant believe the press to report the truth. We know that. So you don't know either.
Linger? Charge in a pack? What? Now you just make shit up? You got a source for those outrageous claims?

No. I have not seen the Police report, neither have u. Anything is possible. We have about 100 of these situations all end up on side of shooter just recently Police included. The only one slightly bad was poor big kid in Cleve. All others good shoot, in my book. Media always lies to further leftist agenda.
I wonder why the cases you mention, whatever they are, end up favoring the police or the shooter? Don't bother answering I already know.

But your take on the media lying to further the "leftist" agenda doesn't wash. Most of the media is owned by people like Rupert Murdoch and other rich fat cats who the conservatives claim as their own.

You allusion to the media being leftist raises a question. What makes you think the shooter is a conservative and therefore targeted by the "leftist " media? Is that a fair question or did you just assume he IS a conservative because he shot and killed a Black guy?
You think because someone is rich, they're conservative? All the top Wall Street tycoons are raging Democrats for a lot of reasons chief of which is that Democrats give them far more access to government. And that has nothing to do with the media's shameless left wing bias.
HAHAHA! You don''t know a damn thing do you? Every poor ass White nationalist I know says he/she is a conservative. Many can't even spell the word but they say they are conservatives. And you are just as clueless when it comes to thinking Wall street Tycoons are Democrats. Most, IMHO are apolitical, but, it is the supposedly pro business GOP that works FOR them. How do you figure the rich would be more favorable to democrats then? You aren't making any sense. You look even more of a clown when you accuse the media of having "left wing" bias. Is Rupert Murdoch a left-winger? I suppose there are a few media moguls that might swing left but I believe most are apolitical. Prove me wrong…
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/10/07/opinion/how-did-the-democrats-become-favorites-of-the-rich.html

Dumbass.

Any person who murders another person from the shadows deserves the death penalty.
There you go again, pussy, wanting someone else to do your killing for you because you don't have the stones to do it yourself.
Just a second !aren't you the asshat who was just whining about Dylan Roof's beating? ?
Yes, and? I can't be against capital punishment AND prison violence?
You can but in reality you're not .
Well only for white people that is.

You do not follow or believe in a path of seamless life. If you mock me for condemning murder, then you cherish death.
you make shit up
I happened to tell the truth. You don't.

you are a known lair
He's also a known liar.
Says another far right racist liar.

The point here is the DA knows better than any of us right now in terms of the OP: he charged the guy with 1st degree murder and all the second guessing means nothing at this point.

The bigger points is that Americans have found the bottom line of acceptable common decencyt, and Comrade Trump and you guys have crossed, and you are going to overwhelmingly defeated.

Your power in American culture and society and government will recede quickly after the election.
1. I'm not white so therefore I'm incapable of racism according to the Left's soft bigotry of low expectations.

2. Your assumption that DA's are never motivated by politics shows how monstrously stupid you are. They ARE politicians.

Any person who murders another person from the shadows deserves the death penalty.
There you go again, pussy, wanting someone else to do your killing for you because you don't have the stones to do it yourself.
Just a second !aren't you the asshat who was just whining about Dylan Roof's beating? ?
In reality I am. Don't think for a second you know me.

In reality I am. Don't think for a second you know me.
know you ?
You are as easy to read as an all pictures kids book.

In Raleigh, North Carolina, a white man who claimed he was on a neighborhood watch shot and killed a 20-year-old African-American man after telling the 911 dispatcher, "We got a bunch of hoodlums out here racing. I’m going outside to secure my neighborhood." Police say Chad Copley shot and killed 20-year-old Kouren-Rodney Bernard Thomas from inside his garage as Thomas was walking home from a party on Sunday. Copley has been charged with first-degree murder. The case recalls the killing of African-American teenager Trayvon Martin by neighborhood watch vigilante George Zimmerman.
NC: White Neighborhood Watch Vigilante Kills Black Man Returning from Party

I wonder how long it will take before the narratives start coming out about Thomas, portraying him a a "gang-banger thug" who clearly made Copley fear for his life, and justify his shooting him from the shadows in his garage...
the cracka who shot him while in his closed garage is charged with 1st degree murder

I’m going outside to secure my neighborhood."

The nail in his coffin...people that fear for their lives don't go chasing after the people they fear...

Not his house or his family...the fucking neighborhood that doesn't belong to him.
The HOA states they don't even involve themselves in security or law enforcement issues.
This guy was looking for a reason.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/10/07/opinion/how-did-the-democrats-become-favorites-of-the-rich.html

Dumbass.

Dumbass? Your brain might be in your ass but mine is in my head. The author in your link didn't think his op ed through. And I challege you to show me where he mentioned the media's "left wing bias.' You can't do it can you?…liar!

saintmichaeldefendthem is caucasion, despite his lies above, and is only for the far right white Catholics in America.

'George Zimmerman 2.0' Sentenced To Life In Prison For Killing Unarmed Black Man

On cross examination, Copley admitted escalating the situation and lying to the 911 operator about several things, including that people were vandalizing the neighborhood, and that the shot he fired was a warning shot, reports WNCN.

Thomas' family said they were satisfied with the verdict. News outlets report that the jury spent less than two hours deliberating.

“Maybe my son can rest now, knowing his name is clear and people wouldn’t think he was a bad child,” Thomas’ mother told the courtroom before the sentencing. “He was an excellent child, sweet child, loving child, protective child.”

Forum List

Back