NC GOP Calls for New Election

They failed the 1st time....could NC actually pull off a 2nd election without it being hit with more liberal election fraud? They don't get deterred that easily and they don't give up, much like a back case of jock itch.

As well as Democrats. Wish to go tic for tac?
Democrat Constable Convicted of Voter Fraud in Ellis County - Texas Scorecard
WOW! Al Sharpton & Democrats Honor Convicted Voter Fraud Felon Melowese Richardson at "Welcome Home" Party

Here's a Republican CONVICTED (not just accused) of voter fraud

A Michigan Republican activist convicted of election fraud had VIP access to President Donald Trump’s April rally in the state.

In 2012, Brandon Hall forged signatures to get a judicial candidate on the ballot in Ottawa County, Michigan. He was convicted of 10 counts of election fraud and sentenced in 2016 to 30 days in jail and 18 months probation. He is still serving the probation portion of his sentence.

Hall was a volunteer on Trump’s campaign in Michigan and had VIP access to his rally in the state on April 28, according to photos he posted on his Facebook page.

A Michigan Republican activist convicted of election fraud had VIP access to President Donald Trump’s April rally in the state.

In 2012, Brandon Hall forged signatures to get a judicial candidate on the ballot in Ottawa County, Michigan. He was convicted of 10 counts of election fraud and sentenced in 2016 to 30 days in jail and 18 months probation. He is still serving the probation portion of his sentence.

Hall was a volunteer on Trump’s campaign in Michigan and had VIP access to his rally in the state on April 28, according to photos he posted on his Facebook page.
then if convicted put him in jail and make him serve the time given to this crime. period.
funny how they set up a post like they're gonna get a gotcha moment and then bam, put em jail and make him serve. too fking funny. nice job. I agree.
if someone broke a law and was convicted, game over. i don't care which side they're on.

pay the price for that crime and move on with our lives. i'm not about to sit here and defend the actions of one side when clearly illegal. that's how we got into this pile of festering lesh-poo.
Yup and Harris should withdraw. He's been caught
C - O - N - V - I - C - T - E - D

you go straight from NEENER NEENER WE GOT YOU to bypass every due process on the books so you can push them out of the way.

again - the horse shit that got us into this festering pile of lesh.

The California dems have legalized ballot tampering...its called vote or ballot harvesting and should be illegal...where is justice?...where is the NEC?....where is the DOJ?...

NC gop is calling for a new election after it has been found that absentee ballots were tampered with. I hope the guy that owns this company McCrae Dowless is strung up to dry. And any others involved.
Any tampering with elections is an assault upon our Republic.
I can’t find an article about the GOP also calling for it yet, but heard it on the news.

GOP candidate calls for new election in disputed North Carolina House race
Key witness testifies to tampering with absentee ballots in N.C. House race

The dems always saying Fraud doesn't exist and that walls don't work....how dumb can you be.

The California dems have legalized ballot tampering...its called vote or ballot harvesting and should be illegal...where is justice?...where is the NEC?....where is the DOJ?...
now they don't even have to get it to the polls, just someone "official".

it's sheer bullshit and if left to stand, the R's are forced to do it also and then you'll hear the left bitch and cry FOUL!!!

it's sheer bullshit and if left to stand, the R's are forced to do it also and then you'll hear the left bitch and cry FOUL!!!
Sorta like you bastards got your SC justice??? Above board??? FN republicans are criminals

They failed the 1st time....could NC actually pull off a 2nd election without it being hit with more liberal election fraud? They don't get deterred that easily and they don't give up, much like a back case of jock itch.
Way to get it backwards.

The election fraud was on the GOP...

Sorta like you bastards got your SC justice??? Above board??? FN republicans are criminals
dude - you never shut the fuck up with whining like a bitch do you?

you look like a whopping 4 years old mad your binky is in the washing machine.

NC gop is calling for a new election after it has been found that absentee ballots were tampered with. I hope the guy that owns this company McCrae Dowless is strung up to dry. And any others involved.
I can’t find an article about the GOP also calling for it yet, but heard it on the news.

The dems always saying Fraud doesn't exist and that walls don't work....how dumb can you be.
WAIT...the fact that the GOP is caught in election fraud means that their claims of election fraud are real?

Ummmm...thee's fraud but it's YOU doing it

then if convicted put him in jail and make him serve the time given to this crime. period.
funny how they set up a post like they're gonna get a gotcha moment and then bam, put em jail and make him serve. too fking funny. nice job. I agree.
if someone broke a law and was convicted, game over. i don't care which side they're on.

pay the price for that crime and move on with our lives. i'm not about to sit here and defend the actions of one side when clearly illegal. that's how we got into this pile of festering lesh-poo.
Yup and Harris should withdraw. He's been caught
C - O - N - V - I - C - T - E - D

you go straight from NEENER NEENER WE GOT YOU to bypass every due process on the books so you can push them out of the way.

again - the horse shit that got us into this festering pile of lesh.
WOW...that was lame even by your own pretty lame trolling standards

Way to get it backwards.

The election fraud was on the GOP...
Remember you're answering easy Not sure he's all there

WAIT...the fact that the GOP is caught in election fraud means that their claims of election fraud are real?

Ummmm...thee's fraud but it's YOU doing it

who ever commits it should go to jail including this guy

I'm tightening your gag order

I'm tightening your gag order
you do that between ORANGE MAN BAD cries, m'kay?

I'm not sure what the remedy for this should be but it points out where the real election fraud is...and it's Republicans
Actually, it shows nothing of the sort. From the beginning, the NC GOP started a call for a new election if anything was found untoward. And it has yet to be proven the candidate knew anything about it.

And the Dems have been caught ballot harvesting and cheating before. So don’t go acting all puffed up.
What does "The candidate having knowing anything about it" have to do with anything? The candidate can be clueless -- and often are -- and still, the election could be fraudulent.

As well as Democrats. Wish to go tic for tac?
Democrat Constable Convicted of Voter Fraud in Ellis County - Texas Scorecard
WOW! Al Sharpton & Democrats Honor Convicted Voter Fraud Felon Melowese Richardson at "Welcome Home" Party

what about brower county?

Whoops! Brenda Snipes’ office mixed bad provisional ballots with good ones

"Broward’s elections supervisor accidentally mixed more than a dozen rejected ballots with nearly 200 valid ones, a circumstance that is unlikely to help Brenda Snipes push back against Republican allegations of incompetence.

The mistake — for which no one had a solution Friday night — was discovered after Snipes agreed to present 205 provisional ballots to the Broward County canvassing board for inspection. She had initially intended to handle the ballots administratively, but agreed to present them to the canvassing board after Republican attorneys objected."

Forum List

Back