NC GOP Calls for New Election

depotoo

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2012
NC gop is calling for a new election after it has been found that absentee ballots were tampered with. I hope the guy that owns this company McCrae Dowless is strung up to dry. And any others involved.
Any tampering with elections is an assault upon our Republic.
I can’t find an article about the GOP also calling for it yet, but heard it on the news.

GOP candidate calls for new election in disputed North Carolina House race
Key witness testifies to tampering with absentee ballots in N.C. House race

NC gop is calling for a new election after it has been found that absentee ballots were tampered with. I hope the guy that owns this company McCrae Dowless is strung up to dry. And any others involved.
I can’t find an article about the GOP also calling for it yet, but heard it on the news.

it's the only way they can win. I called foul earlier today.

The ballot harvesting was done by a company hired by a Republican. She finished filling out the ballots for Republicans, she has stated. It was the owners daughter.

it's the only way they can win. I called foul earlier today.

I'm not sure what the remedy for this should be but it points out where the real election fraud is...and it's Republicans

I'm not sure what the remedy for this should be but it points out where the real election fraud is...and it's Republicans
there there. of course it is.

orange people bad.

orange people bad.
what a true waste of time arguing with a leftist. democrat fixing ballots and it's the republican's fault. I don't know, I don't know. what a waste of skin and oxygen.

Last edited:

orange people bad.
what a true waste of time arguing with a leftist. democrat fixing ballots and it's the republican's fault. I don't know, I don't know. what a waste of skin.
he flings out stupid, i fling stupid back. all that's left with that one anymore.

2 Black Face Racists & a sexual Assaulter walk into a bar....oh, wait, that's not a bar. It's the Va State House.... Bwuhahaha....

NC is just another shining example of Democrat election fraud across the country....not as bad as Broward County in Fla, but they are trying.....

:p

Actually, it shows nothing of the sort. From the beginning, the NC GOP started a call for a new election if anything was found untoward. And it has yet to be proven the candidate knew anything about it.

And the Dems have been caught ballot harvesting and cheating before. So don’t go acting all puffed up.

Here's a Republican CONVICTED (not just accused) of voter fraud

A Michigan Republican activist convicted of election fraud had VIP access to President Donald Trump’s April rally in the state.

In 2012, Brandon Hall forged signatures to get a judicial candidate on the ballot in Ottawa County, Michigan. He was convicted of 10 counts of election fraud and sentenced in 2016 to 30 days in jail and 18 months probation. He is still serving the probation portion of his sentence.

Hall was a volunteer on Trump’s campaign in Michigan and had VIP access to his rally in the state on April 28, according to photos he posted on his Facebook page.

2 Black Face Racists & a sexual Assaulter walk into a bar....oh, wait, that's not a bar. It's the Va State House.... Bwuhahaha....

NC is just another shining example of Democrat election fraud across the country....not as bad as Broward County in Fla, but they are trying.....

:p
Bad, bad, bad Democrats...bad, bad....

A Michigan Republican activist convicted of election fraud had VIP access to President Donald Trump’s April rally in the state.

In 2012, Brandon Hall forged signatures to get a judicial candidate on the ballot in Ottawa County, Michigan. He was convicted of 10 counts of election fraud and sentenced in 2016 to 30 days in jail and 18 months probation. He is still serving the probation portion of his sentence.

Hall was a volunteer on Trump’s campaign in Michigan and had VIP access to his rally in the state on April 28, according to photos he posted on his Facebook page.
then if convicted put him in jail and make him serve the time given to this crime. period.

then if convicted put him in jail and make him serve the time given to this crime. period.
funny how they set up a post like they're gonna get a gotcha moment and then bam, put em jail and make him serve. too fking funny. nice job. I agree.

A crime is a crime is a crime. lock up every fking criminal I give two shits the party. why are leftists not for that?

funny how they set up a post like they're gonna get a gotcha moment and then bam, put em jail and make him serve. too fking funny. nice job. I agree.
if someone broke a law and was convicted, game over. i don't care which side they're on.

pay the price for that crime and move on with our lives. i'm not about to sit here and defend the actions of one side when clearly illegal. that's how we got into this pile of festering lesh-poo.

QUOTE="iceberg, post: 21866781, member: 63397"]

if someone broke a law and was convicted, game over. i don't care which side they're on.

pay the price for that crime and move on with our lives. i'm not about to sit here and defend the actions of one side when clearly illegal. that's how we got into this pile of festering lesh-poo.[/QUOTE]

^^^^^^^EXACTLY^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Any of you leftist losers agree?

pay the price for that crime and move on with our lives. i'm not about to sit here and defend the actions of one side when clearly illegal. that's how we got into this pile of festering lesh-poo.
Yup and Harris should withdraw. He's been caught

Forum List

Back