NBC/SM poll, polling 13,000 Likely voters, shows Clinton ahead by 5

the poll that matters is the one based on turn out at rallys and events. Trump gets thousands and the hildebeast is lucky to get 200. Hillary is outspending him and still losing. She is the most unlikeable candidate in history, and the most corrupt.
IDIOT! The poll that matters will be held on November 8th, you bloody fucking fool, not staged rallies, shit for brains!

SurveyMonkey polling? WTF is a Survey Monkey? LOL

It's a poll with a 1.2 margin of error, the lowest of all national polls.
How do they arrive at that margin of error? Sounds more like something someone pulled out of their ass.

They polled ten times the average number of those polled in major national polls.
So that equates to a 1.2% error? Only bored people respond to phone polls, people with nothing better to do.

Okay, go tell that to all your RW pals who repeatedly post polls when Trump is winning.

None that come from ABC,CBS,NBC,MSNBC,CNN.....:badgrin:

So you're just a partisan troll.

None that come from ABC,CBS,NBC,MSNBC,CNN.....:badgrin:

So you accept the accuracy of the Quinnipiac poll that also has Clinton up by 5.

SurveyMonkey polling? WTF is a Survey Monkey? LOL

It's a poll with a 1.2 margin of error, the lowest of all national polls.
How do they arrive at that margin of error? Sounds more like something someone pulled out of their ass.

They polled ten times the average number of those polled in major national polls.
So that equates to a 1.2% error? Only bored people respond to phone polls, people with nothing better to do.

Okay, go tell that to all your RW pals who repeatedly post polls when Trump is winning.
I'm not your servant. You're just an idiot with a keyboard and firmly held beliefs.

Well if the Presidential Election matter when it came to the popular vote then maybe I would consider National Polls to be of some importance, but seeing to win the Oval mean you need to win the Electoral College mean National Polls are meaningless to me!

Give me state to state polls and let discuss!

Forum List

Back