Hillary Regarding How To Fight Terrorism: "I Know How To Do This."

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
“I’m the only candidate in this race who’s been part of the hard decisions to take terrorists off the battlefield,” Clinton, a former secretary of state, told reporters. “I have sat at that table in the Situation Room.” She added: “I know how to do this.”

Hillary has vast amounts of experience dealing with terrorism, earned while sitting in the Situation / War Room in the White House watching SpecOps soldiers take out UBL, while coordinating with Al Qaeida on taking down Qadaffi, and while hiding in her 'safe place' waiting for the Benghazi attack to be over.

Looking Back on Hillary's Vast Experience With Terrorism & Command Decisions:

- Argued with Barry that she was more qualified to receive the critical 2am emergency phone call in the WH. (Turns out they were 'equally qualified' - when that call finally came in no one knew / knows where either one of them were)

- A brilliant political maneuver for which she is credited is the photo taken while in the WAR room with Obama and his Staff the moment UBL was killed. While others showed emotions of seriousness, strength, and joy Hillary purposefully feigned a GASP and covered her mouth, as if in shock. The calculated move was, knowing she would run for President later, to present an impression not of a 'war monger' but a thoughtful, caring leader concerned with balancing the decisions of life and death.

- A keen and cunning diplomat, upon taking over as Secretary of State, Hillary concocted a mission to fool Russia into thinking we were their friend while embarrassing them on the world stage. In a brilliant move, Hillary presented a Russian Ambassador with a token of 'friendship' - a 'Reset' button signaling the 'Reset' of the US-Russian relationship. The JOKE was on them, however - the plaque on the 'Reset' button did not read 'Reset' - it read 'Overcharge'. Boy did THEY look stupid!

- Later, faced with threats of a pending attack on 9/11/12 and the warned assassination plot against a US Ambassador AND the growing violence that forced every other nation to pull their people out of a hostile area, Hillary stood her ground and REFUSED to order Americans out of Harm's Way.

- Despite 2 terrorist attacks on that Ambassador's compound prior to 9/11/12 Hillary REFUSED to order Americans out - determined to show Americans don't run, DENIED requests for additional security forces more than 60 times - determined to demonstrate American resolve and fierceness in the face of danger, and STRIPPED the endangered Ambassador of 14 of his security personnel AFTER those 2 terrorist attacks and right before the forewarned terrorist attack on 9/11/12 - determined to demonstrate America's resourcefulness by doing MORE with LESS!

- After 4 Americans were killed on 9/11/12 - to include the 1st US Ambassador to be murdered in over 30 years - and while ex Qaddafi forces we had been trying to kill weeks earlier rescued the American survivors, Hillary demonstrated her expert understanding of Deception and Mis-Information Ops to confuse the enemy so they would not know what WE knew by claiming the terrorist attack was NOT a terrorist attack at all but was a 'protest' over a little-known Anti-Islamic video made by an American 'film-maker.
-- This tactic completely worked, throwing the enemy off, causing them to let their guard down, so that we could apprehend the 'Master mind' of the attack 1 year later.

- Hillary her masterful leadership abilities by leading the effort to unify the Obama administration and Al Qaeida in an effort to jointly militarily attack Qaddafi (who had been helping the US fight terrorism in Northern Africa), overthrow him, and had his entire country over to Al Qaeida.

Hillary has stared terrorists in the face...and has joined them, has helped supply them, fund them, arm them, train them, and take the US to war with them as their ally. Unlike Trump, she has fully gotten deep inside their minds - she KNOWS them! She knows how to take them on. As she declared, she KNOWS how to do this!

Clinton on Combatting Terrorism: ‘I Know How to Do This’

As far as I'm concerned she is a terrorist and as great a threat as any other sociopath with lots of guns and bombs.

Crooked Hillary is a ridiculous douchebag who is total fail and has Parkinson's. Any sick fuck who would vote for her really needs therapy and in fact is a danger to Americans.

the tired sick old bitch cant stay awake long enough to get anything done. You fools would be turning this country over the muslim Huma Abiden. Do you fools really want that radical muslim bitch running OUR country? Wake the fuck up, America!

Hillary has been little more than a LEECH, a TIC.

She has sucked off the American tax payer, has worked her ass off to accumulate money, power, and connections all designed to enrich her and her family. The THIEF stole from the White house on the way out, for Pete's sake!

Fellow Senator Diane Feinstein could not name 1 Hillary accomplishment, even with the help of Google.

Under her leadership as Secretary of State, $6 billion went missing, she embarrassed the country in front of our enemy by presenting a prop with the wrong Russian word on the plaque, needlessly sacrificed 4 Americans, got the 1st US Ambassador in over 30 years murdered, allied the country with Al '9/11/01' Qaeida to join forces in an UN-sanctioned war to help them take over their own country, endangered our national security, and broke several laws while doing so.

She was called out for taking large sums of money from foreign governments that support terrorists, oppress/mutilate/murder women, and murder gays - her response was to declare she would STOP taking money from these people ONLY if she won the Presidency.

Her lies are breaking down only slower than her health, but she, Bubba, and Chelsea are collecting as much money hand-over-fist as they can until she has to bow out or croaks before she gets into office or within the 1st year after.

hillary who helped killed osama bin laden vs trump who helped kill rats at a golf course

2093kph.jpg

“I’m the only candidate in this race who’s been part of the hard decisions to take terrorists off the battlefield,” Clinton, a former secretary of state, told reporters. “I have sat at that table in the Situation Room.” She added: “I know how to do this.”

Hillary has vast amounts of experience dealing with terrorism, earned while sitting in the Situation / War Room in the White House watching SpecOps soldiers take out UBL, while coordinating with Al Qaeida on taking down Qadaffi, and while hiding in her 'safe place' waiting for the Benghazi attack to be over.

Looking Back on Hillary's Vast Experience With Terrorism & Command Decisions:

- Argued with Barry that she was more qualified to receive the critical 2am emergency phone call in the WH. (Turns out they were 'equally qualified' - when that call finally came in no one knew / knows where either one of them were)

- A brilliant political maneuver for which she is credited is the photo taken while in the WAR room with Obama and his Staff the moment UBL was killed. While others showed emotions of seriousness, strength, and joy Hillary purposefully feigned a GASP and covered her mouth, as if in shock. The calculated move was, knowing she would run for President later, to present an impression not of a 'war monger' but a thoughtful, caring leader concerned with balancing the decisions of life and death.

- A keen and cunning diplomat, upon taking over as Secretary of State, Hillary concocted a mission to fool Russia into thinking we were their friend while embarrassing them on the world stage. In a brilliant move, Hillary presented a Russian Ambassador with a token of 'friendship' - a 'Reset' button signaling the 'Reset' of the US-Russian relationship. The JOKE was on them, however - the plaque on the 'Reset' button did not read 'Reset' - it read 'Overcharge'. Boy did THEY look stupid!

- Later, faced with threats of a pending attack on 9/11/12 and the warned assassination plot against a US Ambassador AND the growing violence that forced every other nation to pull their people out of a hostile area, Hillary stood her ground and REFUSED to order Americans out of Harm's Way.

- Despite 2 terrorist attacks on that Ambassador's compound prior to 9/11/12 Hillary REFUSED to order Americans out - determined to show Americans don't run, DENIED requests for additional security forces more than 60 times - determined to demonstrate American resolve and fierceness in the face of danger, and STRIPPED the endangered Ambassador of 14 of his security personnel AFTER those 2 terrorist attacks and right before the forewarned terrorist attack on 9/11/12 - determined to demonstrate America's resourcefulness by doing MORE with LESS!

- After 4 Americans were killed on 9/11/12 - to include the 1st US Ambassador to be murdered in over 30 years - and while ex Qaddafi forces we had been trying to kill weeks earlier rescued the American survivors, Hillary demonstrated her expert understanding of Deception and Mis-Information Ops to confuse the enemy so they would not know what WE knew by claiming the terrorist attack was NOT a terrorist attack at all but was a 'protest' over a little-known Anti-Islamic video made by an American 'film-maker.
-- This tactic completely worked, throwing the enemy off, causing them to let their guard down, so that we could apprehend the 'Master mind' of the attack 1 year later.

- Hillary her masterful leadership abilities by leading the effort to unify the Obama administration and Al Qaeida in an effort to jointly militarily attack Qaddafi (who had been helping the US fight terrorism in Northern Africa), overthrow him, and had his entire country over to Al Qaeida.

Hillary has stared terrorists in the face...and has joined them, has helped supply them, fund them, arm them, train them, and take the US to war with them as their ally. Unlike Trump, she has fully gotten deep inside their minds - she KNOWS them! She knows how to take them on. As she declared, she KNOWS how to do this!

Clinton on Combatting Terrorism: ‘I Know How to Do This’

reset = overcharge = clue= incompetent

hillary who helped killed osama bin laden vs trump who helped kill rats at a golf course
Yeah, I loved the photo of her fat ass repelling out of the helicopter onto that rooftop in Pakistan....

:p

Hillary did NOT 'help kill Usama bin Laden. She sat there in the War Room, mouth gaped wide open in shock and repulsion, with her hand over her mouth looking like she was just about to pee herself!

That wasn't her reaction. I saw those photos same as you did, and you are reading in all sorts of garbage that wasn't there. I'd rather someone show true concern, which she did, than brag about shooting someone on 5th Avenue.

That wasn't her reaction. I saw those photos same as you did, and you are reading in all sorts of garbage that wasn't there. I'd rather someone show true concern, which she did, than brag about shooting someone on 5th Avenue.
He didn't say he shot someone and Hillary called 10s of millions of Americans deplorable and unredeamable. Your priorities are seriously out of whack.

BULLSHIT!

upload_2016-9-20_9-23-11.jpeg

Looks like she's either going to pee herself or throw up.

Forum List

Back