NBC News: Donald Trump Challenges Obama To Release College Records

I've said it all along. He should release his college transcripts just to put the birther bullshit to rest.

Those transcripts would show where he came from and how he got money for college.

One has to wonder why he doesn't release them unless there is something in them that he doesn't want seen.

I've said it all along. He should release his college transcripts just to put the birther bullshit to rest.

Those transcripts would show where he came from and how he got money for college.

One has to wonder why he doesn't release them unless there is something in them that he doesn't want seen.

Why do you think Elaine Kagel got SCOTUS?

does the gop craziness never stop...give it fucking up and move on...damn yall are like parasitical creatures....latching on and try to suck the life outta someone at all costs without regard to anything else....
i have never seen a bunch of ...are we in the flame zone.....fucked up people who would rather crash the entire country (proved what with the government shut down where my 84 yr old mother had to walk a 1/4 mile to walk ....lol but fuck it was down hill one way and uphill the next...who knew....bitching about park closures) to prove you dont like *******...really we get that.. you dont have to destroy any progress made by his administration....we get that yall have big dicks but damn could you shut your big mouths?

does the gop craziness never stop...give it fucking up and move on...damn yall are like parasitical creatures....latching on and try to suck the life outta someone at all costs without regard to anything else....
i have never seen a bunch of ...are we in the flame zone.....fucked up people who would rather crash the entire country (proved what with the government shut down where my 84 yr old mother had to walk a 1/4 mile to walk ....lol but fuck it was down hill one way and uphill the next...who knew....bitching about park closures) to prove you dont like *******...really we get that.. you dont have to destroy any progress made by his administration....we get that yall have big dicks but damn could you shut your big mouths?[/QUOT E]
what she said
thanks Strollingbones

Who the fuck is Elaine Kagel?

He won't release them because he applied as a foreign student to get a discount on his tuition.
Course these days lying about your citizenship is nothing compared to what Hillary has been doing, so I think Democrat voters could care less.

Mod Edit: no family rule

Elena Kagel.

Last edited by a moderator:

Your mother......

Elena Kagel.
Do you know who your mother is?

Last edited:

She's the gal covering for Obama's academic fuck up at Harvard, they also named those vaginal exercises after her

She's the gal covering for Obama's academic fuck up at Harvard, they also named those vaginal exercises after her
Sure. He fucked up graduating with honors from a law school where you would be to fucking stupid to clean their toilets.

Sure. He fucked up graduating with honors from a law school where you would be to fucking stupid to clean their toilets.

Honors? He doesn't even know judicial review!!

Stop using terms you know nothing about.

Last edited:

Stop using term you know nothing about.
Judging by your grammar English must be your second language...

Stop using term you know nothing about.
Judging by your grammar English must be your second language...
You need a comma after "grammar".

Forum List

Back