NBC News: Donald Trump Challenges Obama To Release College Records

She's the gal covering for Obama's academic fuck up at Harvard, they also named those vaginal exercises after her
Sure. He fucked up graduating with honors from a law school where you would be to fucking stupid to clean their toilets.

Honors? He doesn't even know judicial review!!
Stop using term you know nothing about.
Judging by your grammar English must be your second language...
You need a comma after "grammar".
I didn't feel like it.

What's your fucking excuse?

o fuck is obama running again and no one told me?
The thinking is "If it can be proven that Obama is not qualified to be President" all the bills and executive orders he signed are
now null and void.

How could he be not qualified to be President...

Are you saying his Mother from Kansas is not his mother and he was born in Kenya.

Chuck Todd asked Trump if he believes Obama is a citizen and born in the United States.

Trump's comments on Obama's records start at 20:44 mark.

It's imperative Obama release his college admissions.

NBC News Donald Trump Challenges Obama To Release College Records Maybe Hackers Got Records - Birther Report
Trump still pissed about being the butt of jokes at the National Press dinner a few years back? :lol:

As if the opinion of those dickheads matters to him.

Journalists, lawyers, and politicians are the most hated assholes on the planet

Sure. He fucked up graduating with honors from a law school where you would be to fucking stupid to clean their toilets.

Honors? He doesn't even know judicial review!!
I didn't feel like it.

For what?

I didn't feel like it.

For what?
For being such a snob.
If you are too fucking stupid to know the name of the person you are attacking, you are to stupid to be paid attention.

Chuck Todd asked Trump if he believes Obama is a citizen and born in the United States.

Trump's comments on Obama's records start at 20:44 mark.

It's imperative Obama release his college admissions.

Imperative? Why- not as if Obama is running for President.

Trump is welcome to release all of his if he wants to.

Or not.

Who cares?

I've said it all along. He should release his college transcripts just to put the birther bullshit to rest.

Those transcripts would show where he came from and how he got money for college.

One has to wonder why he doesn't release them unless there is something in them that he doesn't want seen.
He won't release them because he applied as a foreign student to get a discount on his tuition.
Course these days lying about your citizenship is nothing compared to what Hillary has been doing,.

Birthers showing once again that all they have are lies, speculation and innuendo.

Forum List

Back