Hawaii Reporter And Professor: Obama is not a Natural Born Citizen

Yes, Obama is a natural born citizen, and he is superior in culture and morals and education to you, Steve.

The article lays it out in fine factual detail why Obama is not a natural born Citizen.

A Birther Recants Hawaii Reporter

The article is from November 2, 2011, almost four years ago.

Was it a slow day at Stormfront for you?

Obama is a natural born American citizen.

Your interminable butthurt is fun to watch - well, for about 5 seconds. Afterward it gets boring.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The article lays it out in fine factual detail why Obama is not a natural born Citizen.

You realize that your 'professor' works at a community college and has no relevant credentials, as his degree is in management techniques.

You might as well be quoting Dr. Pepper.

And we've been through this before, Stephen. You run everytime I challenge you on this. Shall I make you abandon yet another thread?

You realize that your 'professor' works at a community college and has no relevant credentials, as his degree is in management techniques.

And we've been through this before, Stephen. You run everytime I challenge you on this. Shall I make you abandon yet another thread?

LOL

:popcorn:

If he's not an illegal then something has to explain why Obama is so incompetent and is a wrecking ball to freedom and liberty

-Geaux

• Banned

Herb Titus has impeccable credentials. He says Obama is not a nbc too

Crazy conspiracy MFers aside, would it even matter at this point?

Jeezzz. Another 'What difference does it make'. Nobody gives a shit about rule of law anymore. -Geaux
You certainly don't. Intelligent, educated, rational individuals know that BHO is a natural born citizen.Those who don't are uneducated, mentally feeble, or malignantly motivated, or a combination of any or all three.

Jeezzz. Another 'What difference does it make'. Nobody gives a shit about rule of law anymore. -Geaux
You certainly don't. Intelligent, educated, rational individuals know that BHO is a natural born citizen.Those who don't are uneducated, mentally feeble, or malignantly motivated, or a combination of any or all three.

Uh huh.

-Geaux

Uh huh. -Geaux
Yup, for the comments from those like you make reason stare.

Herb Titus has impeccable credentials. He says Obama is not a nbc too

Herb Titus' isn't who you are quoting. But RD SKIDMORE. A community college professor out of Southern California with a degree in management techniques that teaches vocational skills.

RD Skidmore

You've just abandoned your source, your article, and the entire premise of the OP. Do you ever get tired of running?

Last edited:

An article from 2011? LOL

Our congress and courts have refused to confront this issue and it is a Constitutional crisis for our nation and troops. The media and candidates refuse to ask the right questions, insisting on affirming Obama was born in the USA while disregarding the Constitutional requirements

Actually the courts have addressed the issue at least 3 times- and each time in essence told Prof. Skidmore that he is an idiot.

There was and is no 'Constitutional Crisis'- just that no rational person agrees with Birthers.

"Professor Skidmore" is a vocational education instructor at a 2 year community college in California- and no more of a Constitutional expert than you are- which means you only know the Birther talking points.

Forum List

Back