NBC News Admits HUGE Mistake?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Yeap, it is not going anywhere. We are seeing a full fledged coup in our country. All to the loud cheers of those hypocrites.

I saw it. Sickening. But you know what? I heard a good analogy about all these liars and it fits really good, even for the trolls here. "The MSM, and most media fed trolls, are just like Wilie Coyote. Just when they think they finally got him, they run into a wall or fall off a cliff." lmao. Tune in tomorrow, same time same channel for more lies and deception from the left.

They never found dirt.....real or imaginary on Trump that they wouldn't post.

OH LOOK................More on Trump....................

Meanwhile in the rest of the world........who cares...........

News from MSM is over rated anymore.

Why do you guys love people who tell you what to think while watching or listening to something?

Can't you figure it out on your own?
I accidentally watched a few minutes of CNN the other day and it made me sick to my stomach. Acid reflux or something.

The Collusion News Network........kinda like the leftist scum here who report daily.....WE GOT YOU THIS TIME.

Enjoy your BS news stations...............No one but brain dead liberals cares what they say anymore.

Now go to the Democratic Underground and get your marching orders for today;

99% of the fake news in this country is created by none other your orange leader and there are no retractions or I meant to say. Neil Cavuto of fox news called it exactly what it is yesterday, trump is stinking it up.

Why do you guys love people who tell you what to think while watching or listening to something?

I accidentally watched a few minutes of CNN the other day and it made me sick to my stomach. Acid reflux or something.

The Collusion News Network........kinda like the leftist scum here who report daily.....WE GOT YOU THIS TIME.

Enjoy your BS news stations...............No one but brain dead liberals cares what they say anymore.

Made you sick because more of it was the truth that hannity.

I carry a barf bag with me on this site. Because some liberal posters BS makes my stomach turn.

I can almost imagine the smell when they type. It's terrible I tell you.

You gonna get Trump tomorrow......................

If there was any dirt on Trump, it would have been trotted out before he was elected.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Some people will not understand the truth in that, but they make for entertainment.

This means you, MSM.

99% of the fake news in this country is created by none other your orange leader and there are no retractions or I meant to say. Neil Cavuto of fox news called it exactly what it is yesterday, trump is stinking it up.

This is why I like Neil Cavuto. He pointed out Trump's mistakes, and times he has misspoken. Yet he also said some of Trump's policies were positive, and working. That's balance, and it isn't seen elsewhere.

Trump is imperfect as is every leader, and politician we've had.

I carry a barf bag with me on this site. Because some liberal posters BS makes my stomach turn.

I'm not a lib fuck wad. If you follow someone like your orange one you are about as low in life as you can get. No morals or ethics. Too bad you feel that way must have been brought up as a bully.

About time. Wonder if his job is on the line. One can only take so much just like Shep.

I'm not a lib fuck wad. If you follow someone like your orange one you are about as low in life as you can get. No morals or ethics. Too bad you feel that way must have been brought up as a bully.
Oh another Never Trumper. The DNC is giving out Free pom poms today to have a I HATE RALLY DAY..........

New supplies of pom poms are in the warehouse. Since the ones already given out are worn out. Get it today for Free............Shipping and Handling charges apply. Please make payments for shipping and handling out to the Clinton Foundation.

Yet you use terms like Orange One to describe the President. Would it have been ok if people referred to Obama as "the black one"?

Yet you use terms like Orange One to describe the President. Would it have been ok if people referred to Obama as "the black one"?

No as not many people are orange. also Obama was biracial. Everyone forgets he had a white mommy.

Yep. It was OK. No prison time.

Forum List

Back