NBC goes full racist says the problem with America is white women

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
NBC goes full RACIST, says the problem with America is “white women”
There isn’t a day that goes by when someone on the Left, be it a politician, a social or political commentator, an entertainer, or an academic doesn’t accuse someone on the right of being “racist,” a “bigot,” or a “-phobe” or an “-ist.”

Surprise, surprise, surprise blame it on whitey.......... Just like fronthole Obama trained them cause you know he's not got white in him either. Just like the loser blamed Bush for everything. This is what indoctrianted, brainwashed , parrot reading idiots really believe. WHITE PRIVELDGE this is the college mentality.

If people would STOP tuning in to NBC, CNN, CBS, etc etc etc with their stupid opinions and fake news...there would be no advertisers. No advertisers, no more MSM that does such stunts.

So how long before whites get the point? These people hate whites.

What point? And I don't give a rats all if someone hates my white skin. Tough shit.

White women are the most hated group in the country -- liberals despise white women and white men -- no doubt this is proof that Maxine Waters is calling the shots for liberals now...that diabolical whore..

Oh I forgot, /sarcasm off

Last edited:
Whites are the most hated among the elite power groups. Turn off the TV and you turn off a lot of the daily hate.

Whites are the most hated among the elite power groups. Turn off the TV and you turn off a lot of the daily hate.

Its so easy to be a conservative because you can just say shit without it being in anyway logical or having any accuracy to reality...

So the elite power groups (mostly all white) hate white people??

Should white women be worried?
Perhaps they should be a bit more cautious than previously.

I could feel the hatred coming from some gal parked by me down in a little college town near k.c. a few years back. My dog woofed and growled at her and her boyfriend. They had tons of places to park closer to the entry doors but chose right next to my car and then got all insulted when the dog grgrgr'd. I moved the car for the dog could eat in peace and not get all tweaked because of strangers so close to us.

Should white women be worried?
Perhaps they should be a bit more cautious than previously.

I could feel the hatred coming from some gal parked by me down in a little college town near k.c. a few years back. My dog woofed and growled at her and her boyfriend. They had tons of places to park closer to the entry doors but chose right next to my car and then got all insulted when the dog grgrgr'd. I moved the car for the dog could eat in peace and not get all tweaked because of strangers so close to us.
what?

Its so easy to be a conservative because you can just say shit without it being in anyway logical or having any accuracy to reality...

They stir the pot and those who have hate in them get riled. The results of more division are just what a few want when it happens.

They stir the pot and those who have hate in them get riled. The results of more division are just what a few want when it happens.
Do you folks even be aware of the words you type?

You just described the president of the United States on a usual weekday

NBC goes full RACIST, says the problem with America is “white women”
There isn’t a day that goes by when someone on the Left, be it a politician, a social or political commentator, an entertainer, or an academic doesn’t accuse someone on the right of being “racist,” a “bigot,” or a “-phobe” or an “-ist.”

Surprise, surprise, surprise blame it on whitey.......... Just like fronthole Obama trained them cause you know he's not got white in him either. Just like the loser blamed Bush for everything. This is what indoctrianted, brainwashed , parrot reading idiots really believe. WHITE PRIVELDGE this is the college mentality.
That was nothing but wrong they did not enclude any Blk women in the mix. Or are blk women smarter than the stupid whities.

In your mind perhaps.

Patriotism and common sense isn't an ethnic or color of your skin issue.

Damn MW - NewsTarget made it into both the Conspiracy (rated one step from Tinfoil ) AND Pseudoscience (rated Quackery ) realm .. no small task even for you!

:eusa_dance:

Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information, therefore fact checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources.

Notes: News Target produces mostly right wing biased propaganda, but also publishes a good deal of unproven pseudosciences. The right wing conspiracy and pseudoscience website Natural News was formally News Target, which is now a separate website. Essentially, New Target publishes identical content as can be found on Natural News. They do publish some legitimate news, so beware when using them as a source. (2/4/2017)​

News Target - Media Bias/Fact Check

The Regressives have gone full-on hate whitey.

And they think they'll somehow be immune to what's coming.

Heh.

Very true. They are too childish to understand what they will eventually bring on themselves.

In your mind perhaps.

Patriotism and common sense isn't an ethnic or color of your skin issue.
So when the president said that a Federal judge was incapable of doing his job fairly because he was of Mexican heritage, that wasn't divisive? Do you think they are judges of Irish, German or Italian heritage who this also applies to? or just those "Hispanics"

Forum List

Back