NBC edits out the part where CJ Stroud gives praise to Jesus Christ

Burgermeister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 23, 2021
Why? This is despicable. They hate Christians. I wonder if they would have edited out a Muslim praising Allah?

Here is the NBC social media feed referenced

It is a football game, for Christ sakes, not a church service. No pun intended. Candycorn heard Stroud say those words, and Dems do not hate Christians, for Christ sakes.

Last edited:
Football players aren’t allowed to shove politics down our throats why should they get to shove religion down our throats?

It is a football game, for Christ sakes, not a church service. No pun intended. Candycorn heard Stroud say those words, and Dems do not hate Christians, for Christ sakes.

Thanking Jesus/god in sports has been a thing for decades. Anytime someone mentioned god when they spoke to a player it used to be a good thing and televised.

And football isn't a podium for BLM, diversity, pride and so on either but that is allowed and televised.

Why? This is despicable. They hate Christians. I wonder if they would have edited out a Muslim praising Allah?

Why didn't the MSM edit out players taking a knee during the national anthem?

It should serve as a major wake up call to folks.

The same networks give a platform to Satanists… literally musicians and celebrities who celebrate Satan.

Who’s behind big media …think on that one.

For you morons who are saying it wasn't edited, NBC's social media is posted in the OP.
It’s extraordinary how they are so demented and insane that when something is staring them in their face They will lie about it.

Tons of people watch highlights after the game and those that watch the edited after game interview which are millions of people, don’t even know that Stroud thanked Jesus

Thanking Jesus/god in sports has been a thing for decades. Anytime someone mentioned god when they spoke to a player it used to be a good thing and televised.

And football isn't a podium for BLM, diversity, pride and so on either but that is allowed and televised.
Religion and sports is a bad mix and thanking God or Jesus is a harmless gesture, just as religion and politics is a bad mix, since it rears its ugly head in the form of wars.

They edit all manner of content, but players are constantly shown praising God, so this is just Christians playing the victim card based on a fantasy of persecution.

Maybe Christians should start a CLM group? :)

You can be sure that if Christians were blowing up people all over the world in the name of Jesus these NBC pussies would not have censored that comment.
They didn't in the live broadcast, but your deranged anti-semitism is noted.

Forum List

Back