NBC calls PA race for Dem

"How long will this even be a district?" is the stupidest statement so far.

This was in Trump country. No matter the shape of the new district, it will be blood red GOP country.

Coyote has given the key to the Dems' future: the far left has to throw away the Pelosis and accept the Lambs.

My opinion all along. We need the Conor Lambs and moderates who are for the worker.

Unions went all out in this and members came back home.

With the WV Teachers Union. We handed Kasich his head 8 years ago when he attacked Public Unions. I have never see such an angry bunch of opin their pick up trucks with huge signs plastered all over them. Then on to the Ballot box.

Couple of years ago Republicans wanted to pass a Right To Work law. Leaders told them,” Kasich would never sign it!”

Unfortunately most of this country hates the unions. We shall see, but within 20 years there will be no more unions. And those that will be hurt the most will cheer the loudest.

It takes a special kind of stupid to hate unions.

36 Reasons Why You Should Thank a Union

Weekends
All Breaks at Work, including your Lunch Breaks
Paid Vacation
FMLA
Sick Leave
Social Security
Minimum Wage
Civil Rights Act/Title VII (Prohibits Employer Discrimination)
8-Hour Work Day
Overtime Pay
Child Labor Laws
Occupational Safety & Health Act (OSHA)
40 Hour Work Week
Worker's Compensation (Worker's Comp)
Unemployment Insurance
Pensions
Workplace Safety Standards and Regulations
Employer Health Care Insurance
Collective Bargaining Rights for Employees
Wrongful Termination Laws
Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967
Whistleblower Protection Laws
Employee Polygraph Protect Act (Prohibits Employer from using a lie detector test on an employee)
Veteran's Employment and Training Services (VETS)
Compensation increases and Evaluations (Raises)
Sexual Harassment Laws
Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA)
Holiday Pay
Employer Dental, Life, and Vision Insurance
Privacy Rights
Pregnancy and Parental Leave
Military Leave
The Right to Strike
Public Education for Children
Equal Pay Acts of 1963 & 2011 (Requires employers pay men and women equally for the same amount of work)
Laws Ending Sweatshops in the United States

I get that corporations hate unions, and I also understand why - but we are royally fucked if unions go away because all of the above that we take for granted can just as easily be taken away.

Rethugs/Rumpers, a special kind of stupid!

Democrat Conor Lamb apparent winner in PA vote: NBC

How embarrassing....trump runs up there...drops the SOB word and tells everyone how great he is.....and THE GOP STILL LOSES!
it’s impossible to spin this loss in Pennsylvania into anything other than a devastating rebuke of President Trump and the Republican agenda.:1peleas:
29196237_1621231561296011_6191781933752516608_n.jpg

Love the "Fucking Moron" meme.

Now here is the big question. There is another message here. Conservative/moderate Dems CAN win. Will the Dems make room in their tent for their messages? For the voices of blue collar middle class economically struggling America that used to form their base?

Good question........Clinton neglected the above message.....and ....the result?.......We got an idiot in the oval office......The DNC better learn.

Well Congrats to the Dims. You are one more vote towards impeachment.

Welcome President Pence!

Mike-Pence.jpeg

Be careful what you wish for Dims.

He's dirty too. Worry not.

LOL. You plan on impeaching people till they give you a Dim?

Nah. It's not a plan. I'm just interested in exposing the dirt. You should be too.

If you believe that Pence hasn't lied to your face about what he knew and when, you might be a moron.

Congrats to the CONSERVATIVE who won the election.

I'd say more moderate, but whatever. Congratulations are definitely in order.

I am very pleased that Conor is a Moderate. So am I. The far left can be as crazy as the far right. They are both totally extreme. So calling Conor a ,” Conservative Democrat suits me just fine,

I firmly believe in Unions. They lifted all boats.

I believe in a hand up, not lifetime support. I believe in helping the helpless young,the old,the infirm.

I personally do not believe in abortion, but that is not my decision for others.

I despise those who want to cram their version of Religion down my throat. Firmly believe in Freedom Of Religion.

In other words I am a very Moderate Democrat.

Coyote has given the key to the Dems' future: the far left has to throw away the Pelosis and accept the Lambs.

My opinion all along. We need the Conor Lambs and moderates who are for the worker.

With the WV Teachers Union. We handed Kasich his head 8 years ago when he attacked Public Unions. I have never see such an angry bunch of opin their pick up trucks with huge signs plastered all over them. Then on to the Ballot box.

Couple of years ago Republicans wanted to pass a Right To Work law. Leaders told them,” Kasich would never sign it!”

Unfortunately most of this country hates the unions. We shall see, but within 20 years there will be no more unions. And those that will be hurt the most will cheer the loudest.

You wish. Conor proved you wrong last night. Union members,87,000 votes.

"How long will this even be a district?" is the stupidest statement so far.

This was in Trump country. No matter the shape of the new district, it will be blood red GOP country.

It’s gone in November. Like 8 months. It’s a shot in the arm for sure, but really meaningless for anything other then a hate trump circle jerk. Likely won’t even be news after Friday. Y’all will be back to fantasizing about who Trump is having sex with.

NBC? Uh,there are still 3,800 absentee ballots to count....but please, dance around and celebrate winning a seat that won't exist in 2019...by all means. Oh, and if Lamb ends up losing the absentee count, we'll understand your swift flight back to your safe-spaces and comfort food.
lol.gif

It takes a special kind of stupid to hate unions.

36 Reasons Why You Should Thank a Union

Weekends
All Breaks at Work, including your Lunch Breaks
Paid Vacation
FMLA
Sick Leave
Social Security
Minimum Wage
Civil Rights Act/Title VII (Prohibits Employer Discrimination)
8-Hour Work Day
Overtime Pay
Child Labor Laws
Occupational Safety & Health Act (OSHA)
40 Hour Work Week
Worker's Compensation (Worker's Comp)
Unemployment Insurance
Pensions
Workplace Safety Standards and Regulations
Employer Health Care Insurance
Collective Bargaining Rights for Employees
Wrongful Termination Laws
Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967
Whistleblower Protection Laws
Employee Polygraph Protect Act (Prohibits Employer from using a lie detector test on an employee)
Veteran's Employment and Training Services (VETS)
Compensation increases and Evaluations (Raises)
Sexual Harassment Laws
Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA)
Holiday Pay
Employer Dental, Life, and Vision Insurance
Privacy Rights
Pregnancy and Parental Leave
Military Leave
The Right to Strike
Public Education for Children
Equal Pay Acts of 1963 & 2011 (Requires employers pay men and women equally for the same amount of work)
Laws Ending Sweatshops in the United States

I get that corporations hate unions, and I also understand why - but we are royally fucked if unions go away because all of the above that we take for granted can just as easily be taken away.

Awwww you forgot:

baseball bats
corruption and
murder

Hey putz, I am a union member and proud of it. But reading the landscape over the last 35 or so yrs tells you most people are against them.

NBC? Uh,there are still 3,800 absentee ballots to count....but please, dance around and celebrate winning a seat that won't exist in 2019...by all means. Oh, and if Lamb ends up losing the absentee count, we'll understand your swift flight back to your safe-spaces and comfort food.
lol.gif

And of the Republican guy wins then what ? What can he do in 8 months before the district no longer exists? This is like them Vietnam battles for hills with number names. They are important right then, but a week later it means nothing.

The fallacy of false equivalence (this election, Vietnam battles) is ludicrous.

The election was a referendum on Trump in a blood red GOP district.

Guess what? The district will be re-drawn, and it will still be blood red GOP.

The win is a win. It is winning.

Hey putz, I am a union member and proud of it. But reading the landscape over the last 35 or so yrs tells you most people are against them.

I do not read polls. Have watched Union hate all my life while members fought for decent wages and benefits.

Putz,I am retired but remember the generation that gave us middle class.

I also still pay Union dues, voluntarily!

And the Union came back strong for Conor.

Forum List

Back