NBC: 74% Voters Have Moderate to Major Concerns About Joe’s Mental Health

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Find those 26%. I want to meet them face to face. It’s always interesting listening to delusional people who live in a hermetically sealed bubble world.

Those 26% are the same morons who elected Fetterman to the Senate.

You have to be pretty blind and dumb not to see there is an issue with his mental state. Of course, many see Harris as a viable replacement, and that is scarier.

You have to be pretty blind and dumb not to see there is an issue with his mental state. Of course, many see Harris as a viable replacement, and that is scarier.
Not only is she the "viable replacement". Black voters are demanding that she be the nominee after Biden, or they walk.

Everyone knows that he has no business being in the Oval Office.

If Mr. Trump -- for any reason -- does not run in 2024, the Democratic big wigs will drop President Biden in a New York minute.

Dr. Biden should be ashamed of herself for letting her beloved husband wear himself out instead of enjoying a relaxing retirement in his beloved Delaware.

Find those 26%. I want to meet them face to face. It’s always interesting listening to delusional people who live in a hermetically sealed bubble world.

The 26%:

iu

Most of those 26% are retarded, delusional, or downright crazy themselves. Biden literally represents them.

Forum List

Back