Zone1 Black people needing 'safe spaces' to enjoy outdoor activities

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
NBC News has been slammed online for a report about black people needing 'safe spaces' to enjoy outdoor activities.

NBC BLK reporter Char Adams described in a recently-revived June essay several black-led outdoor groups working to 'provide safe spaces for black people to enjoy outdoor activities and dispel myths that the outdoors doesn't belong to us.'

The report focused heavily on creating racially segregated 'safe spaces' so that black people can avoid 'harassment' and 'trauma' from white people who might fly 'Trump flags' at campsites.

Comment:
Well, Char Adams and Joe Biden have something in common.
They are both segregationists.
I doubt that anyone would "harass" Adams if she went outside.
I doubt that she would be "traumatized" if she saw an evil racist White oppressor outside.
NBC News is far left racist demagoguery garbage.

NBC News has been slammed online for a report about black people needing 'safe spaces' to enjoy outdoor activities.

NBC BLK reporter Char Adams described in a recently-revived June essay several black-led outdoor groups working to 'provide safe spaces for black people to enjoy outdoor activities and dispel myths that the outdoors doesn't belong to us.'

The report focused heavily on creating racially segregated 'safe spaces' so that black people can avoid 'harassment' and 'trauma' from white people who might fly 'Trump flags' at campsites.

Comment:
I doubt that she would be "traumatized" if she saw an evil racist White oppressor outside.

Yeah, I really loathe this segregation stuff. But OTOH, we REALLY need to get a handle on the Karens out there, like this woman pestering this guy just for dropping a line.

Really?

Comment:
Simple, just go where there are no blacks. They won't be bothered.

Yeah, I really loathe this segregation stuff. But OTOH, we REALLY need to get a handle on the Karens out there, like this woman pestering this guy just for dropping a line.

Really?

Just going by the video I don't see the woman asking if the man was a resident as being racist. We lived in a neighborhood that had a few different lakes my dad would take the kids fishing when he would visit. He's white and did have some people try and tell him he couldn't fish in the lakes, he told them something about the lakes where stocked by the county so that makes them accessible for the public or something like that.

Comment:
Mr. Bear and Mr. Gator don't care! :D

Ahmaud Arbery got hunted down and killed while jogging. I would not dare try camping in a lot of America right now.

Voluntary separation seems to be a very reasonable suggestion.

Maybe many African Americans would be more comfortable enjoying the outdoors in their own safe zone.

This would probably also apply to Asian Americans and Caucasian Americans and Hispanic Americans and Native Americans.

Ahmaud Arbery got hunted down and killed while jogging. I would not dare try camping in a lot of America right now.
And eight white people, including a child, were killed by a black thug while marching in a parade. Whites shouldn’t dare march in parades these days.

BTW, why was the trial of the white killers of Arbery televised for all to see, while the black who killed eight paraders just dropped off the media? Of course what the black did was far worse, but not TV trial?

Comment:

DemoKKKrats: segregation today, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever!

Segregation today, Segregation tomorrow. Segregation forever. Only this time the sign will say "this drinking fountain is reserved for the exclusive use of POC."

Just going by the video I don't see the woman asking if the man was a resident as being racist. We lived in a neighborhood that had a few different lakes my dad would take the kids fishing when he would visit. He's white and did have some people try and tell him he couldn't fish in the lakes, he told them something about the lakes where stocked by the county so that makes them accessible for the public or something like that.

That may not have been intention but it comes across the same if he’s constantly being asked if he’s a resident when no one is being asked.

There is a giant space they can enjoy everything they want. It's called Africa and they are more than welcome to go there. If not, fuck em.

Simple, just go where there are no blacks. They won't be bothered.
Won't help. Soon the black drug dealers would show up. Then there would be a riot and the shooting would start. Best to just stay home.

When I watch the West threaten to attack a country like Niger because they are afraid of losing control of their resources, I wonder why countries prefer working with Russia and China...

Forum List

Back