NBA Goes PC Stupid

And like the US military today, not one of the players was forced to sign the contract to play for the team.

The owner owns the team, not the players on the team. If they have a problem, when their contract ends - leave.

And like the US military today, not one of the players was forced to sign the contract to play for the team.

The owner owns the team, not the players on the team. If they have a problem, when their contract ends - leave.
Exactly!

The NBA left America when they brought Michael Jordan out of retirement.

They're a lost cause. I was raised in Indiana and I don't bother with basketball anymore. It's pile of garbage. Except High School. Even then..... :dunno:

The NFL is a pile of shit under a pile of shit commissioner. The NCAA isn't much better. Professional Teams disguised as amateurs graduating football players that can't even write; or speak the language

We need Soccer to take hold in this Country. It's not nearly as entertaining but it isn't infested with American Leftist scum selling out to minorities so they can hawk shoes.

It is, instead, infested with European leftist scum. A better breed of leftist scum

In other words, you just prefer that there weren't so many black people making millions.
Dumb.

In other words, you just prefer that there weren't so many black people making millions.

You are a stupid fuck.

I'd like to see them make and keep as much as possible. Trickle down actually works. But you're too stupid to know that.

Check out some of the good Universities' endowments some day. Once you figure out what an endowment is. moron.

Here. You're way too fucking stupid to know what I'm talking about --

The 100 Richest Universities: Their Generosity and Commitment to Research 2018

Get somebody to read it to you

Why Athletes Go Broke and What We Can Do About It | HuffPost

• After only 2 years of retirement, 78 percent of NFL players were either broke or struggling financially.
  • Within 5 years of retirement, 60 percent of NBA players are broke.

You are a stupid fuck.

I'd like to see them make and keep as much as possible. Trickle down actually works. But you're too stupid to know that.

Check out some of the good Universities' endowments some day. Once you figure out what an endowment is. moron.

• After only 2 years of retirement, 78 percent of NFL players were either broke or struggling financially.

:lmao:

Millions for the white people playing soccer. Trickle down for the black people playing football and basketball.

You are a stupid fuck.

Pro athletes squandering their $$$ is their own fault.

Pro athletes squandering their $$$ is their own fault.

Yes..... And no.

Black people are almost completely reliant on our JOKE of a Public education system. Therefore, they are under-educated at best. Downright stupid at worst.

Ever notice that many, many successful Black Athletes had/have Military Fathers/Parents and were therefore raised on Military Bases and went to their schools? Especially when stationed overseas.

Know why they're so much better prepared for life?

Because they don't have dimocrap FILTH ruining their lives in the School system. They go to decent schools often, if not always, run by the Military.

In fact, I would venture to say that Black Kids raised in Military Households are MORE successful than their White counterparts. Pretty sure that's true but I'm not in the mood to back it up right now.

It isn't about race, it is about the scum of the Earth dimocrap FILTH party and the harm they do to everything they touch

If Black people ever figured out what the dimocrap scum party has done to them over the years, they would rise up and hang every one of them.

deservedly so

A couple years back, the Phoenix Suns drafted a Detroit kid named Josh Jackson....4th. You can't miss on a lottery pick when you tanked and disgusted the fans by losing night after night. So how did Josh Jackson work out? A couple weeks ago he kept trying to get into a VIP area at some rap festival and finally got arrested and handcuffed. Then when the cops turn their backs he takes off running. They catch him and trespassing turns into resisting arrest.....he's out on bail. Then last week it's revealed he's been arrested for child-endangerment for smoking refer around his 4 month old baby....with a white woman he isn't married to. He's got probably the worst jump-shot in the NBA. His claim to fame is his tenacious defense which results in quick fouls and then technicals when he menaces the refs. They're trying to trade him but nobody wants the piece of shit. 4th...they drafted him....no worries, the entire front office who did this has been fired and run out of town.

Josh-Jackson-charged-with-escape-and-resisting-arrest-at-music-festival.jpg

Our problems are not political (for the 4000th time). Our problems stem from a ruling class hiding in plain sight and yes they do use politics and the government to push their Marxist agenda but its only a part of their power. As you can see no law needed to bring NBA owners to heel.

So it isn't political when Roger Goodell would say to the NFL "owners" - "We are going to drop the term "owners" from the status. And just call them "overseers" "?

That isn't going to go well with some of the team. Especially like the Dallas Cowboys.

Our problems are not political (for the 4000th time). Our problems stem from a ruling class hiding in plain sight and yes they do use politics and the government to push their Marxist agenda but its only a part of their power. As you can see no law needed to bring NBA owners to heel.
They caved to this Orwellian mind fuck that calls for egalitarianism.

Forum List

Back