Nazis in Ukraine

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
For the Ukraine supporters you keep on saying oh you see these people everywhere. Sure you do see them and small numbers everywhere in the world but it’s only the Ukraine military which is the only military where you visibly see Hitler supporters.

Show one single picture of a person with a swastika tattoo in the US military. show a single picture of a American military unit with a flag of the third Reich

1697433865960.jpeg

Last edited:
candycorn

You have absolutely no credibility. You got that Jewish flag in your avatar and yet you support Ukraine. It is unbelievable. Unbelievable. Your views are a disgrace to America.

g5000 JimH52 Sixties Fan

You could never offer up any excuse for the above. 60s fan you support Israel and you bash Russia, you waive the Ukraine Flag you support Ukraine. Look at those people above there on your side. Show me one single picture of a US military unit with the flag of the third Reich.

Sixties fan Your views are a disgrace to the men and women of the allies of World War II.

Winco

Where do you stand on this. Show a picture of Hitler supporters in the American military if you want to claim a moral equivalency… shouldn’t be hard for any of the supporters of Ukraine who claim to support Israel. It’s very easy request show a picture of a Hitler supporter or a swastika flag in a US military unit.

Winco

Where do you stand on this. Show a picture of Hitler supporters in the American military if you want to claim a moral equivalency… shouldn’t be hard for any of the supporters of Ukraine who claim to support Israel. It’s very easy request show a picture of a Hitler supporter or a swastika flag in a US military unit.
Why are you questioning me about my support for the US Military?

For the Ukraine supporters you keep on saying oh you see these people everywhere. Sure you do see them and small numbers everywhere in the world but it’s only the Ukraine military which is the only military where you visibly see Hitler supporters.

Show one single picture of a person with a swastika tattoo in the US military. show a single picture of a American military unit with a flag of the third Reich

View attachment 843666
That's a LOT of Nazi... :eek:

Pres. Roosevelt, have you been hitting the Scotch already this morning? Your run-on sentences are an absolute disgrace. Second, I would be a little less judgmental if I were you. Many, if not all, of those people in Ukraine waiving Nazi flags and sporting Nazi tats do so as a means of displaying their anti-Russian sentiment. They lived right in the middle of WWII and the atrocities wrought on them post-war by Stalin. These things shape their lives today. They do not have the luxuries of virtue signaling and black-and-white moral judgment of people who do not know their experiences.

Pres., you are mindlessly caught up in simplicities. I too oppose the US continuing to fund the Ukraine war effort, but not because some outliers are waiving Nazi flags. That is such a weak reason to oppose Ukraine. It is also one of the weak reasons used by Putin to justify the war.

Winco

And another thing, those Nazi flag waiving Ukrainians are not "supporting Hitler". Hitler is dead, in case you have not heard. They are simply invoking the image for their own reasons; i.e., resistance to Russia.

Forum List

Back