Nazi hunter says Adolf Eichmann's top aide presumed dead in Syria

to whom did you address your comment about being a
"worker for a Nazi" captain blei??

Nazi hunters are very silent about the 2000 scientists that went to the US.

Looks like Assad's head cheerleader didn't like to hear about the Nazi hiding out in Syria where he felt safe and comfortable, just like those who also hid out in Egypt. As for the scientists here, I happened to work for one. He was on the V-2 program in Germany. The other in the next office was on the V-2 program. What you are not aware of evidently is that America didn't want these scientists land up working for the Russians. Then again, maybe you wish that Russia would have gotten their hands on them instead. Anyhow, it was no secret that America took in some of these engineers (Werner Von Braun and his group) and Russia took in others. Meanwhile, did anyone know that this particular Nazi was a guest of the Assads?

my burning question,, SALLY -----is ---to whom should we
offer condolences? I mean amongst our friends who post
on these boards? --------how do islamo Nazis express condolences? -------a basket of fruit? a cake? ----to sustain
them during the period of mourning? I want to do the right
thing for the mourners
Oy vey.

was that "oy vey" an expression of grief over your loss of
Alois Brunner, captain blei?

Looks like Assad's head cheerleader didn't like to hear about the Nazi hiding out in Syria where he felt safe and comfortable, just like those who also hid out in Egypt. As for the scientists here, I happened to work for one. He was on the V-2 program in Germany. The other in the next office was on the V-2 program. What you are not aware of evidently is that America didn't want these scientists land up working for the Russians. Then again, maybe you wish that Russia would have gotten their hands on them instead. Anyhow, it was no secret that America took in some of these engineers (Werner Von Braun and his group) and Russia took in others. Meanwhile, did anyone know that this particular Nazi was a guest of the Assads?
Russians got some, we got some.
We used ours better, and got better results.

Nazi persecution of the Jews actually saved lives; had Hitler had the A-bomb in 1942, there would be no London or Moscow.

And many other cites would have been wiped out too.

Had he waited to persecute the Jews, their scientists would have won the war for him.

<b>irosie91 said: </b><br />
<b>Sally said: </b><br />
<b>Bleipriester said: </b><br />Nazi hunters are very silent about the 2000 scientists that went to the US.
<br /><br />Looks like Assad's head cheerleader didn't like to hear about the Nazi hiding out in Syria where he felt safe and comfortable, just like those who also hid out in Egypt. As for the scientists here, I happened to work for one. He was on the V-2 program in Germany. The other in the next office was on the V-2 program. What you are not aware of evidently is that America didn't want these scientists land up working for the Russians. Then again, maybe you wish that Russia would have gotten their hands on them instead. Anyhow, it was no secret that America took in some of these engineers (Werner Von Braun and his group) and Russia took in others. Meanwhile, did anyone know that this particular Nazi was a guest of the Assads?
So you were a worker of a big nazi and now blame Syria?

Russians got some, we got some.
We used ours better, and got better results.

Nazi persecution of the Jews actually saved lives; had Hitler had the A-bomb in 1942, there would be no London or Moscow.

And many other cites would have been wiped out too.

Had he waited to persecute the Jews, their scientists would have won the war for him.

You red flag a very important issue, runner. I see a connection between the current Ummah-self destruction and the fact that the Ummah genocided its jewish population out of existence. The first half of the 20th
century ------muslims treated it something like Eichmann's
"final solution" Jewish communities that had brought stability to several lands in the middle east for THOUANDS of
years-------were finally WIPED OUT. Shariah cesspits were
left without their jews---------they can no longer function on
any level

I meant Sally. Have problems with tapatalk. My fucking neighbour pigs demolished the telephone device at the house.

Sally did not say that she was a worker for a Nazi------not all
Germans were Nazis ------you engage in wishful thinking-----
lots of scientists are very apolitical

A lot of those Nazis ran to the Middle East to avoid prosecution. They knew they would find friends there.

BY STEVE GORMAN

Mon Dec 1, 2014 7:40pm EST

(Reuters) - One of the world's most wanted war criminals, the reputed top lieutenant of Nazi mastermind Adolf Eichmann, is presumed to have died at least four years ago in Syria, where he lived under government protection, a leading Nazi hunter said on Monday.

Alois Brunner, an Austrian SS officer found responsible for the World War Two deportation of 125,500 European Jews to Nazi death camps, escaped at the war's end from Germany toEgypt and arrived in Syria in 1954, said Efraim Zuroff, head of the Simon Wiesenthal Center's Israel office.

Brunner resided in Damascus under an alias and was employed by the late Syrian President Hafez al-Assad, father of Syria's current ruler, as a terrorism and security expert, Zuroff told Reuters.

Continue reading at:

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/12/02/us-warcrimes-nazi-idUSKCN0JG0172014120

Interesting how these guys found safe haven in Muslim countries.

A lot of those Nazis ran to the Middle East to avoid prosecution. They knew they would find friends there.

BY STEVE GORMAN

Mon Dec 1, 2014 7:40pm EST

(Reuters) - One of the world's most wanted war criminals, the reputed top lieutenant of Nazi mastermind Adolf Eichmann, is presumed to have died at least four years ago in Syria, where he lived under government protection, a leading Nazi hunter said on Monday.

Alois Brunner, an Austrian SS officer found responsible for the World War Two deportation of 125,500 European Jews to Nazi death camps, escaped at the war's end from Germany toEgypt and arrived in Syria in 1954, said Efraim Zuroff, head of the Simon Wiesenthal Center's Israel office.

Brunner resided in Damascus under an alias and was employed by the late Syrian President Hafez al-Assad, father of Syria's current ruler, as a terrorism and security expert, Zuroff told Reuters.

Continue reading at:

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/12/02/us-warcrimes-nazi-idUSKCN0JG0172014120

Interesting how these guys found safe haven in Muslim countries.

More than "safe" ---they led life-styles far better than the overwhelming majority of the countries' citizens -----mostly
in Syria and Egypt-----AND they got to use their creative talents ------writing. Lots of the "ideas" incessantly repeated by islamo Nazis----WORLD - WIDE came directly
out of their writings. I read the stuff as a child and laughed-----a decade later I heard out of the mouths of
muslims from southeast Asia

I meant Sally. Have problems with tapatalk. My fucking neighbour pigs demolished the telephone device at the house.

Suddenly not every German was a nazi? Is that some kind of revolutionary revision in Jewish societies?

Suddenly not every German was a nazi? Is that some kind of revolutionary revision in Jewish societies?

no-----it is a fact ------denied by millions of islamo Nazi pigs
According to islamo Nazi propaganda -----all Germans hated
jews because jews rendered them impoverished. It is an
islamo Nazi teaching------does not exist in jewish circles

In school the teachers told us other things...

which madrassa did you attend?

which madrassa did you attend?
You must know that in German schools the Nuremberg Tribunals are still in session and the students are the accused.

<b>Bleipriester said: </b><br />Nazi hunters are very silent about the 2000 scientists that went to the US.
<br /><br />Looks like Assad's head cheerleader didn't like to hear about the Nazi hiding out in Syria where he felt safe and comfortable, just like those who also hid out in Egypt. As for the scientists here, I happened to work for one. He was on the V-2 program in Germany. The other in the next office was on the V-2 program. What you are not aware of evidently is that America didn't want these scientists land up working for the Russians. Then again, maybe you wish that Russia would have gotten their hands on them instead. Anyhow, it was no secret that America took in some of these engineers (Werner Von Braun and his group) and Russia took in others. Meanwhile, did anyone know that this particular Nazi was a guest of the Assads?

Poor you. It must really bother you that it is coming out that some of the Nazis fled to the Middle East, including Syria, where they felt very, very comfortable. I can just imagine what this particular Nazi helped your idol with -- maybe how to torture people. No doubt you would rather that the Russians had gotten all the Nazi scientists; however, it was a necessity that the U.S. was able to get some of them to be able to use their expertise in our own space and missile programs. Some of them were at the Aerospace Corporation where I worked.

The Aerospace Corporation - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Poor you. It must really bother you that it is coming out that some of the Nazis fled to the Middle East, including Syria, where they felt very, very comfortable. I can just imagine what this particular Nazi helped your idol with -- maybe how to torture people. No doubt you would rather that the Russians had gotten all the Nazi scientists; however, it was a necessity that the U.S. was able to get some of them to be able to use their expertise in our own space and missile programs. Some of them were at the Aerospace Corporation where I worked.

I know the story and that the Mossad tried to kill the person. Why should I care? They went to many countries and employed female forum posters.

I know the story and that the Mossad tried to kill the person. Why should I care? They went to many countries and employed female forum posters.

Hmm, a poster who is having a problem with a story of an old Nazi who died recently in Syria plus Nazis in the Middle East in general and who is on this forum as the main cheerleader for Assad tells you an awful lot about a poster, especially when he is up in the middle of the night in Germany posting when most Germans (unless they are working night shifts) are fast asleep.

<b>Sally said: </b><br /><br /><br />Looks like Assad's head cheerleader didn't like to hear about the Nazi hiding out in Syria where he felt safe and comfortable, just like those who also hid out in Egypt. As for the scientists here, I happened to work for one. He was on the V-2 program in Germany. The other in the next office was on the V-2 program. What you are not aware of evidently is that America didn't want these scientists land up working for the Russians. Then again, maybe you wish that Russia would have gotten their hands on them instead. Anyhow, it was no secret that America took in some of these engineers (Werner Von Braun and his group) and Russia took in others. Meanwhile, did anyone know that this particular Nazi was a guest of the Assads?

Hmm, a poster who is having a problem with a story of an old Nazi who died recently in Syria plus Nazis in the Middle East in general and who is on this forum as the main cheerleader for Assad tells you an awful lot about a poster, especially when he is up in the middle of the night in Germany posting when most Germans (unless they are working night shifts) are fast asleep.
Stop your nonesense.

<b>irosie91 said: </b><br />So you were a worker of a big nazi and now blame Syria?

Stop your nonesense.

So we are only supposed to listen to your nonsense? Is this the way things work around here? By the way, are you denying that many times you have posted in the middle of the night in Germany when others are sleeping in that country?

Stop your nonesense.

So we are only supposed to listen to your nonsense? Is this the way things work around here? By the way, are you denying that many times you have posted in the middle of the night in Germany when others are sleeping in that country?
I can post what and when I want, regardless of your opinion of that. The forum should be grateful for my quality news that you will hardly find in your TV or newspaper or favourite news page.

Forum List

Back