Nazi hunter says Adolf Eichmann's top aide presumed dead in Syria

Poor you. It must really bother you that it is coming out that some of the Nazis fled to the Middle East, including Syria, where they felt very, very comfortable. I can just imagine what this particular Nazi helped your idol with -- maybe how to torture people. No doubt you would rather that the Russians had gotten all the Nazi scientists; however, it was a necessity that the U.S. was able to get some of them to be able to use their expertise in our own space and missile programs. Some of them were at the Aerospace Corporation where I worked.

The Aerospace Corporation - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
I know the story and that the Mossad tried to kill the person. Why should I care? They went to many countries and employed female forum posters.

Hmm, a poster who is having a problem with a story of an old Nazi who died recently in Syria plus Nazis in the Middle East in general and who is on this forum as the main cheerleader for Assad tells you an awful lot about a poster, especially when he is up in the middle of the night in Germany posting when most Germans (unless they are working night shifts) are fast asleep.
Stop your nonesense.

So we are only supposed to listen to your nonsense? Is this the way things work around here? By the way, are you denying that many times you have posted in the middle of the night in Germany when others are sleeping in that country?
I can post what and when I want, regardless of your opinion of that. The forum should be grateful for my quality news that you will hardly find in your TV or newspaper or favourite news page.

Basically the only thing you post about is the news coming out regarding your beloved Assad and what his gang are doing. You actually are not interested in anything else happening in the region. Don't you think the readers are smart enough to pick that up. Hmm, after midnight in Germany. Watch this guy go!!! And by the way, all of us can also post whatever we want to regardless of your opinion.

I know the story and that the Mossad tried to kill the person. Why should I care? They went to many countries and employed female forum posters.

Hmm, a poster who is having a problem with a story of an old Nazi who died recently in Syria plus Nazis in the Middle East in general and who is on this forum as the main cheerleader for Assad tells you an awful lot about a poster, especially when he is up in the middle of the night in Germany posting when most Germans (unless they are working night shifts) are fast asleep.
Stop your nonesense.

So we are only supposed to listen to your nonsense? Is this the way things work around here? By the way, are you denying that many times you have posted in the middle of the night in Germany when others are sleeping in that country?
I can post what and when I want, regardless of your opinion of that. The forum should be grateful for my quality news that you will hardly find in your TV or newspaper or favourite news page.

Basically the only thing you post about is the news coming out regarding your beloved Assad and what his gang are doing. You actually are not interested in anything else happening in the region. Don't you think the readers are smart enough to pick that up. Hmm, after midnight in Germany. Watch this guy go!!! And by the way, all of us can also post whatever we want to regardless of your opinion.
How is having a major topic something bad? If I wanted to post trivial news, I probably would be outshined by the poster Sally.

Stop your nonesense.

How is having a major topic something bad? If I wanted to post trivial news, I probably would be outshined by the poster Sally.

It is quite amusing that Assad's main cheerleade4r thinks the viewers are that stupid that they can't figure out that he is only interested in one thing -- cheerleading for the Assad gang. Hmm, going on 1.00 a.m. in Germany now. This forum has to be really, really important for the cheerleader.

Stop your nonesense.

It is quite amusing that Assad's main cheerleade4r thinks the viewers are that stupid that they can't figure out that he is only interested in one thing -- cheerleading for the Assad gang. Hmm, going on 1.00 a.m. in Germany now. This forum has to be really, really important for the cheerleader.
You are going mad now. Why arent you going to date the Sunni Man for some relaxation?

You are going mad now. Why arent you going to date the Sunni Man for some relaxation?

I really think you should see your internist or your psychiatrist to find out what is keeping you up throughout the night when other people in your town are sound asleep. As far as dating, why don't you be the one to invite him to your haus since you are now compadres and you can then cuddle up with him in your nice down featherbed. Perhaps this cuddling will lull you to finally sleep.

captain Blei.... could you explain what is "good" about the
Assads? why are you attracted to them?

I really think you should see your internist or your psychiatrist to find out what is keeping you up throughout the night when other people in your town are sound asleep. As far as dating, why don't you be the one to invite him to your haus since you are now compadres and you can then cuddle up with him in your nice down featherbed. Perhaps this cuddling will lull you to finally sleep.
Imagine the domination he would impose upon you. Isnt it the right thing for a bad girl? I can send you German bracelets for more fun. Wait, I guess you still got some from your German employment.

Look at the fat weak western politicians whose only skills are to break promises, to spy on their people and use their weak militaries to torture other peoples. What dirty scum they are. They even send Nazis and Islamists to fight other peoples when their armies are too weak.

Look at the fat weak western politicians whose only skills are to break promises, to spy on their people and use their weak militaries to torture other peoples. What dirty scum they are. They even send Nazis and Islamists to fight other peoples when their armies are too weak.

do you have any intention of addressing the question I asked----or to you simply wish to cast shit into cyberspace?

do you have any intention of addressing the question I asked----or to you simply wish to cast shit into cyberspace?
The Syrian govt adresses the demands of the people and the countrys problems while the countries that blame Syria only provide the bacon for the fat maggots at the cost of the working and poor.

The Syrian govt adresses the demands of the people and the countrys problems while the countries that blame Syria only provide the bacon for the fat maggots at the cost of the working and poor.

right----the demands of the people---and their interests---
by murdering them by the thousands and jailing all dissenters------complete with torture I got that from
Syrians in the US-----over a very long time----like
decades. ------IN CONFiDENTIAL TONES ---as in
"I can't talk much ---I still have family there" -------the assads
are real humanitarians-----on the level of fellow
Baathist pigs-------Sadaam and Nasser

by murdering them by the thousands and jailing all dissenters------complete with torture I got that from
Why has Assad been re-elected by 11 out of 15 million voters, if he is that evil?

Why has Assad been re-elected by 11 out of 15 million voters, if he is that evil?

Right----Adolf Hitler was elected too---by a landslide

Not a valid comparison. You forgot that Syria has free elections and that the participation abroad was great.

Not a valid comparison. You forgot that Syria has free elections and that the participation abroad was great.

Germany had free elections too as did Iraq as does Iran

And western countries whose parties suggest a choice that doesnt exist. Honestly, the Syrian elections are more democratic.

And western countries whose parties suggest a choice that doesnt exist. Honestly, the Syrian elections are more democratic.

So? stink and filth is ok as long as lots of people want it?
I am reminded of two elderly men I met in a ---JURY SELCTION------one born in Syria and the other in Lebanon---
they engaged me in conversation and said "americans
are silly------if is silly to ask arabs to VOTE" ----is it ok that
they were both jews? They were sitting on the same bench
as was I engaged in a very lively conversation in Arabic-----
then switched suddenly to Hebrew and then to English.

A few years ago------MALDIVES----a majority muslim country--- undertook a DEMOCRATIC VOTE-------
on the question----"should being a muslim be a criterion
for Maldive citizen ship"? Being an Islamic cesspit-----
"MUSLIM WON"---------another piece of shit that shit like
you defend. Non muslim citizens became disenfranchised.

How about more votes. Chances are if in 1850--the question of slavery was put to a vote----SLAVERY
would have won

Imagine the domination he would impose upon you. Isnt it the right thing for a bad girl? I can send you German bracelets for more fun. Wait, I guess you still got some from your German employment.

I believe the readers are more on the ball than you think they are. They have figured out from your previous posts that you and he are now the bestest of friends so you can send your bracelets to him. Plus the readers must be scratching the heads wondering why in the world you have even dragged your new friend into this thread.

Poor Cheerleader of Assad, this thread must have really hit him hard about some important Nazi dying on in Syria. If it was reported that some old Nazi passed on in South America, where the bulk of Nazi criminals actually fled and where the dictators looked kindly upon them, there wouldn't have been a peep out of him. Plus it was no secret that some of the Nazis came to America. However, it was in the country of his favorite dictator in which this particular old Nazi passed away that he apparently didn't want mentioned.. As was said in a report...

"The report details how Mr. Husseini himself was allowed to flee after the war to Syria — he was in the custody of the French, who did not want to alienate Middle East regimes — and how high-ranking Nazis escaped from Germany to become advisers to anti-Israeli Arab leaders and “were able to carry on and transmit to others Nazi racial-ideological anti-Semitism.”

“You have an actual contract between officials of the Nazi Foreign Ministry with Arab leaders, including Husseini, extending after the war because they saw a cause they believed in,” Dr. Breitman said. “And after the war, you have real Nazi war criminals — Wilhelm Beisner, Franz Rademacher and Alois Brunner — who were quite influential in Arab countries.”

another point of interest------anyone interested in just what is going on in the Middle east-------review BAATHISM---------
it is the NATIONAL SOCIALISTIC MOVEMENT OF THE
ARAB PEOPLE (in real baathism-----arab means ---
arab muslim) It is concept of totalitarian utopianism
like ----guess what. Famous Baathists have one
very prominent IN COMMON trait------to wit--
BLOODY HANDS. Al Husseini, Gamel Abdul Nasser,
Sadaamm Hussein, Arafart, Assad (baby and papa)
to name a few The big lie about Baathism is
"it is secular" <<<<BS The present CALIPHATE is
a natural consequence of BAATHISM

So? stink and filth is ok as long as lots of people want it?
I am reminded of two elderly men I met in a ---JURY SELCTION------one born in Syria and the other in Lebanon---
they engaged me in conversation and said "americans
are silly------if is silly to ask arabs to VOTE" ----is it ok that
they were both jews? They were sitting on the same bench
as was I engaged in a very lively conversation in Arabic-----
then switched suddenly to Hebrew and then to English.

A few years ago------MALDIVES----a majority muslim country--- undertook a DEMOCRATIC VOTE-------
on the question----"should being a muslim be a criterion
for Maldive citizen ship"? Being an Islamic cesspit-----
"MUSLIM WON"---------another piece of shit that shit like
you defend. Non muslim citizens became disenfranchised.

How about more votes. Chances are if in 1850--the question of slavery was put to a vote----SLAVERY
would have won
Thats by far not the same. In Syria, you can have the opinion and religion you want.

Forum List

Back