Navy Intelligence Officer Bill Cooper Correctly Predicted 9/11 As An Inside Job That Bin Laden Would Be Blamed For It Months I Advance

Thread title in all caps=bad form.

What really happened to conspiracy theorist Bill Cooper ...
Bill Cooper was a fraud, liar, con-man, huckster, and murderer. No, Bill wasn't killed by CIA operatives, or anything else that dramatic. There were many objective witnesses and the case is public. Of course, his mentally unstable following will believe anything that venerates their paranoid-hero-father-figure.

This didn't happen. No good listening to M. :)
Your own link, quotes verbatim the 9/11 commission report, which is a snow-job.

They take the preconditioned position that the attack was the work or Mideast terrorists. . .

This is what the commission wrote, from your Snopes link;

"Highly publicized allegations of insider trading in advance of 9/11 generally rest on reports of unusual pre-9/11 trading activity in companies whose stock plummeted after the attacks. Some unusual trading did in fact occur, but each such trade proved to have an innocuous explanation. For example, the volume of put options — instruments that pay off only when a stock drops in price — surged in the parent companies of United Airlines on September 6 and American Airlines on September 10 — highly suspicious trading on its face. Yet, further investigation has revealed that the trading had no connection with 9/11. A single U.S.-based institutional investor with no conceivable ties to al Qaeda purchased 95 percent of the UAL puts on September 6 as part of a trading strategy that also included buying 115,000 shares of American on September 10. Similarly, much of the seemingly suspicious trading in American on September 10 was traced to a specific U.S.-based options trading newsletter, faxed to its subscribers on Sunday, September 9, which recommended these trades. The SEC and FBI, aided by other agencies and the securities industry, devoted enormous resources to investigating this issue, including securing the cooperation of many foreign governments. These investigators have found that the apparently suspicious consistently proved innocuous."

If you decide, a priori, before you even investigate, that the attack is the work of terrorists, then of course, the trading is, "innocuous." That's not a REAL investigation, that is just a rubber stamp.

On top of that, soon after the investigation, the FTC destroyed all that data. Hmmm. . . that isn't suspicious, and I am sure that is routine record keeping practice.

GTFO here with your bullshit.

:rolleyes:

IOW? There were more folks involved with the 9/11 attack than just al Qaeda. And given the behavior of the 9/11 commission? Well. . .

It is safe to say, . . . 9/11 was the first salvo of WWIII of the global elites upon the little folks of the world.

They take the preconditioned position that the attack was the work or Mideast terrorists. . .

"Highly publicized allegations of insider trading in advance of 9/11 generally rest on reports of unusual pre-9/11 trading activity in companies whose stock plummeted after the attacks. Some unusual trading did in fact occur, but each such trade proved to have an innocuous explanation. For example, the volume of put options — instruments that pay off only when a stock drops in price — surged in the parent companies of United Airlines on September 6 and American Airlines on September 10 — highly suspicious trading on its face. Yet, further investigation has revealed that the trading had no connection with 9/11. A single U.S.-based institutional investor with no conceivable ties to al Qaeda purchased 95 percent of the UAL puts on September 6 as part of a trading strategy that also included buying 115,000 shares of American on September 10. Similarly, much of the seemingly suspicious trading in American on September 10 was traced to a specific U.S.-based options trading newsletter, faxed to its subscribers on Sunday, September 9, which recommended these trades. The SEC and FBI, aided by other agencies and the securities industry, devoted enormous resources to investigating this issue, including securing the cooperation of many foreign governments. These investigators have found that the apparently suspicious consistently proved innocuous."

If you decide, a priori, before you even investigate, that the attack is the work of terrorists, then of course, the trading is, "innocuous." That's not a REAL investigation, that is just a rubber stamp.

On top of that, soon after the investigation, the FTC destroyed all that data. Hmmm. . . that isn't suspicious, and I am sure that is routine record keeping practice.

IOW? There were more folks involved with the 9/11 attack than just al Qaeda. And given the behavior of the 9/11 commission? Well. . .

It is safe to say, . . . 9/11 was the first salvo of WWIII of the global elites upon the little folks of the world.
That is comical anybody could possibly be such a dumbass to use snopes for a source. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
That’s the same as asking the fox to guard the henhouse.:abgg2q.jpg:

as is always the case,none of these trolls have any answers unable to refute the two videos in my other thread thst 9/11 was a joint CIA/ mossad operation,everyone of tithe bush,Obama dupes that got on thst thread when I gave them the evidence,none of them attempted to refute the evidence in both those videos,they either greeted me with childish juvenile insults when asked to refute the evidence,or did this.:scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1:

I love the paid trolls on here who dismiss conspiracy facts as theories.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: They haveNo evidence to debunk my two videos so instead of addressing them and talking about the evidence in them they try and convince themselves cooper was a conspiracy theorist. :abgg2q.jpg:

You did see the word "False" typed with a big red X..did you not?
Discussion over.

in no time flat aftr i mentioned it,sure enough,one came back in record time to fart in my thread again.LOL

You did see the word "False" typed with a big red X..did you not?
Discussion over.
The folks at Snopes are not experts on the topic. Sorry. Try again.

They are merely parrots.

iu

The folks at Snopes are not experts on the topic. Sorry. Try again.

They are merely parrots.

iu
:yes_text12::thankusmile: Indeed the UNDERSTATEMENT of the year,thats embarrassing yourself using snopes,they are just a MOUTHPIECE of the government same as the MSM news is. parrots indeed.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

thats getting desperate scraping at the bottom of the barrel throwing a hail mary.:auiqs.jpg:

All the shills from langley and Israel that have penetrated this site and the 9/11 apoloogists who have always defended the gubernets version can only slIng shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are. getting their asses handed to them on a platter checkmated. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Two months after 9/11 happened.Cooper was murdered of course. Shill Alex Jones,part of the controlled opposition,has always falsely tried to take credit for Bill Coopers work claiming he was the one that uncovered it. Thats why Jones is still alive sense he is in on it with them.they wont touch Jones because of that.

Unbelievable.

After all these years, you still can't spell "since".

What really happened to conspiracy theorist Bill Cooper ...
Bill Cooper was a fraud, liar, con-man, huckster, and murderer. No, Bill wasn't killed by CIA operatives, or anything else that dramatic. There were many objective witnesses and the case is public. Of course, his mentally unstable following will believe anything that venerates their paranoid-hero-father-figure.
Was his book that he wrote before 9/11 correct or not?

Turtlesoup I don’t get it WHY are you even wasting your time talking with this lying paid sock puppet shill from Langley and have not used the ignore button for him? He lies so often his nose has grown miles across the globe from doing so.

Thread title in all caps=bad form.

Bill Cooper was selling wild conspiracy theories to Trump type morons.

Milton William Cooper - Wikipedia

Milton William "Bill" Cooper (May 6, 1943 – November 5, 2001) was an American conspiracy theorist, radio broadcaster, and author known for his 1991 book Behold a Pale Horse, in which he warned of multiple global conspiracies, some involving extraterrestrial life. Cooper also described HIV/AIDS as a man-made disease used to target blacks, Hispanics, and homosexuals, and that a cure was ma…

Bin laden denied it and you believed it and you say I'm embarrassing myself?

Dude you're an idiot. I posted proof the man is dead because he shot at cops trying to get away. But you say some weird stupid conspiracy bullshit.

Death of Bill Cooper | The Conspiracy Wiki | Fandom
Hour of The Time

Cooper was well-known for his anti-government shortwave radio program that broadcasted during the entire length of Clinton’s administration, from 1993 to 2001. It was titled The Hour of the Time. In 1997, the FBI hypothesized that anti-government radicals were attempting to start a rebellion against the federal government, in hindsight of the Oklahoma City bombing. It was determined by authorities that Timothy McVeigh and...

I'll issue the challenge I've been issuing to the OP for about 15 years now.

Just type out, in reasonable detail, what you think happened on 9/11. No videos; not cartoons. Just about 3 paragraphs detailing the events of that day that includes the known facts (plane wreckage, the light poles being knocked down at the Pentagon, the radar tracking...).

Like every other conspiracy kook, he has always failed to do so. The reason? If he takes a position; he has to defend it. So there will be no position taken by any 9/11 truther...ever.

Forum List

Back