Bill Cooper predicted a Donald Trump/Carson type President

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
Berfore you read any further,for the open minded people,ignore the shills that have penetrated this forum.For the people who do not know who Bill Cooper was,he was a former naval intelligence officer who was also a patriot who two months before 9/11 happened,predicted it was going to be an inside job staged by our government and blamed on Al Quead.Yes it was Bill Cooper who predicted it not Alex Jones who has always gotten the credit for it wrongly so. He knew too much so they killed him shortly two months after 9/11.

Cooper also exposed the shooter that fired the fatal head shot to Kennedy as being secret service driver CIA linked,Bill Greer the driver.

He exposes it so well right here what I have been saying for years now going back to when Clinton was in office that there is no difference in the two parties,that its a corrupt one party system.That nothing will ever change as long as we have career type politicians getting elected as we did with both Obama and Bush before him and Clinton before him as well.

Well Trump is not that career long politician and he seems to be the first president since JFK who is sincere about fighting against the new world order of the Rothchilds and Rockefellers. check out the video here.

None of this means I have changed my mind on Trump.I still say he is a wolf in sheeps clothing.How else do you explain that like every president since LBJ,he is kissing the ass of Israel?

I have said many times,I give him one term to do at least TRY and do what JFK tired to do.get rid of the CIA,FBI,FED AND cut off aide to Israel something JFK DID do and paid the price for it.

Till we get a president like that who has the balls to do that,then we might just as well have had Hellery elected the NWO stooge. I do like a lot of things Trump has done but till he does those things I mentioned,he is no different than Bush or Obama.:mad: as i said,he has got three more years to do just that.Let see him prove me wrong by doing those things he is not a sheep in wolfs clothing.so far he has not.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back