Navaro says if GOP wins House he will lead charge to impeach Biden

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021

Ok, I am ignorant as to what Navarro is doing lately.. I know he worked w/ Trump as.. I believe an economic adviser but I don't know what he's doing today..

In any case, I will now read this whole article and give commentary later... But I really like, always have liked Navarro... He made a pretty good report on vote fraud 2020

Is Media Matters "we monitor (only) conservative speech" working overtime? There are more than 850 candidates vying for congressional seats this year and all we see is a few selective provocative sentences from republicans.

Is Media Matters "we monitor (only) conservative speech" working overtime? There are more than 850 candidates vying for congressional seats this year and all we see is a few selective provocative sentences from republicans.
like what?

Ok, I am ignorant as to what Navarro is doing lately.. I know he worked w/ Trump as.. I believe an economic adviser but I don't know what he's doing today..

In any case, I will now read this whole article and give commentary later... But I really like, always have liked Navarro... He made a pretty good report on vote fraud 2020
So Republicans are going to do the same shit as Democrats ? Waste money and ignore real issues. If you want Biden out hammer his policies and remember his replacement will be Harris.

Being that we're going through a Biden Depression it might be nice to think about if there is a Red Wave in November. It would say make sleepy a lame duck having impeachment ready any time.

A federal judge has denied former Trump White House adviser Peter Navarro's request to remain out of prison while he appeals his contempt of Congress conviction.

CNN —
"Peter Navarro, a former trade adviser to President Donald Trump who was convicted of contempt of Congress, has been ordered to report to prison after a judge denied Navarro’s effort to stay out of prison while he appeals the conviction."

Forum List

Back