NATO air strike has killed Saif al-Arab Gaddafi

I don't "try" to justify shit.

Qaddafi should have been dead and buried a long time ago over Lockerbie.

Anyone who knows my posting history knows I have no problem answering blood with blood. This country should never "tolerate" terrorist attacks.

If revenge is legitimate, then you clearly won't shed a tear if Obama's or some other leader's children are one day bombed in revenge.

Libya disabled children school hit in NATO strike
Libya disabled children school hit in NATO strike - Yahoo! News

Anyone who knows my posting history knows I have no problem answering blood with blood. This country should never "tolerate" terrorist attacks.

If revenge is legitimate, then you clearly won't shed a tear if Obama's or some other leader's children are one day bombed in revenge.

It's not a revenge thing..it's a law and order thing. Gaddafi is presently involved in terrorist operations around the globe. The United States was asked to do this by the UN and the Arab states. Gaddafi has tried to assassinate heads of state.

He's not very well regarded..and the violence at this point his completely his fault.

Well this attack certainly goes against the brief I have heard and as said here

Nato forces are permitted, under United Nations resolution 1973, passed in March, to use 'all necessary measures' to protect civilians from pro-Gaddafi forces.

Ibrahim added: "We think now it is clear to everyone that what is happening in Libya has nothing to do with the protection of civilians.

"This is not permitted by international law. "

Muammar Gaddafi son killed by Nato air strike

However, this has not been confirmed and there is speculation in Libya that this has not really happened and has rather been deliberately invented in an attempt to get some sympathy

Nato strike 'kills Gaddafi's youngest son' - Africa - Al Jazeera English

(the three grandchildren are apparently under 12)

:lol:rep for you on the way...what a riot:lol::lol:

edit- yup, just checked theres now some serious questioning of the events and conclusions drawn going on....bend me over and call me sally......:eusa_hand:

so does this mean they missed or they won't try again? :eusa_think:

this could actually work out to Qaddafi's benefit, if enough outrage is generated they will be told its a no go, there by providing him protection against future attempts....:lol:

It's not a revenge thing..it's a law and order thing. Gaddafi is presently involved in terrorist operations around the globe. The United States was asked to do this by the UN and the Arab states. Gaddafi has tried to assassinate heads of state.

He's not very well regarded..and the violence at this point his completely his fault.

my emphasis....he is NOW engaged or he WAS engaged in T activities....? can you link to those activities because the time is very important here.

Well this attack certainly goes against the brief I have heard and as said here

Nato forces are permitted, under United Nations resolution 1973, passed in March, to use 'all necessary measures' to protect civilians from pro-Gaddafi forces.

Ibrahim added: "We think now it is clear to everyone that what is happening in Libya has nothing to do with the protection of civilians.

"This is not permitted by international law. "

Muammar Gaddafi son killed by Nato air strike

However, this has not been confirmed and there is speculation in Libya that this has not really happened and has rather been deliberately invented in an attempt to get some sympathy

Nato strike 'kills Gaddafi's youngest son' - Africa - Al Jazeera English

(the three grandchildren are apparently under 12)

I am out of rep right now, I owe you. my apologies.

Forum List

Back