Natl Org for Marriage collapsed into debt

Obama opposed same-sex marriage, until he didn't. Why have homosexuals forgiven him so easily?

Because they knew he was lying when he said he was against same-sex marriage. He said that just to get elected.

Joe Wilson was right about Obama. His words should be etched on Obama's gravestone: "LIAR!!!"

Uh, Joe Wilson was lying.

Even RWs know that.
Do you want me to list all of Obama's lies? You know you don't.

How about "You can keep your old health insurance."

Is your argument so weak that all you can do is hope to derail the thread?

If you don't like this topic, go start your own.

Try again and stay on topic.
You said Joe Wilson was lying when he said Obama was lying. I proved to you that Obama lies so much, that you can bet he's lying every time he opens his mouth. You have no counter-argument, so you deflected.

I have never liked boycotts, no matter who's doing it. It's a form of bullying people into conformity with ideas that they don't agree with.

Piffle.

Its how the free market works. You support what you agree with and don't support what you don't like.

My bet is that you boycott certain products, stores, websites.

Bet you boycott MSNBC.
I don't have cable, but when I did, I didn't watch MSNBC. I found it weird that anyone would think that pure Democrat propaganda would have entertainment value. But this is not a boycott. I'm not writing letters or sending emails to urge people to not watch MSNBC. MSNBC is going into the toilet with its ratings without my help, because it's such a crap network no one wants to watch it, not even liberals.

Obama opposed same-sex marriage, until he didn't. Why have homosexuals forgiven him so easily?

Because they knew he was lying when he said he was against same-sex marriage. He said that just to get elected.

Joe Wilson was right about Obama. His words should be etched on Obama's gravestone: "LIAR!!!"
Because people never change their minds, do they? Ever.

The second theory is the correct one. The gays have used economic terrorism to win this battle against people who oppose same-sex marriage.

You mean that one bakery? Or the business that tried become a church?

Can you name the millions of others that would be necessary in order to bring about "economic terrorism"?

:link:
You're a leftist, so you approve of the gay agenda's dirty tactics to terrorize people who oppose same-sex marriage.

I'm old enough to remember when leftists were fighting with cops and planting bombs in judge's homes.

Then they got older and joined the power structure, and now they're destroying our country from within.

The gay agenda is merely a part of a much wider agenda to destroy this nation's moral foundations,

The goal is to destroy marriage and the family, and the power of parents over their children, especially fathers, who liberals hate
You're old enough to go "Hey! You gays get off my lawn!"

I have never liked boycotts, no matter who's doing it. It's a form of bullying people into conformity with ideas that they don't agree with.
Nonsense.

Boycotts are a fundamental component of a free and democratic society, allowing the people to address the controversies of the day absent unwarranted interference by politicians and the courts.

Forum List

Back