National Retirement System?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
(National Senior Council) A recent hearing opened by the Treasury and Labor Departments marked the beginning of the Obama Adiministration's efforts to nationalize the nation's pension system and to eliminate private retirement accounts including IRA's and 401 K plans, NSC is warning.

"This hearing was set up to explore why Americans are not saving as much for their retirements as they could," explains NSC Director Robert Crone, "However, it is clear that this is the first step towards a government takeover. It feels just like the beginning of the debate over hearlth care and we all know how that ended up."

Obama begins push for new national retirement system

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Looks like there's more than one way to pay off the debt...
:eusa_eh:
Obama's Re-Election Mandate: Guess Whose Money He's Targeting Next?
Dec 01, 2012 - Many Americans didn't bother to vote in the past presidential election, some out of apathy or a belief that the election would hardly affect them.
They are in for a rude awakening now that Obama has won re-election. His Santa Claus false promises are unsustainable, so there are going to be few winners and a lot of losers as he redistributes wealth. Obama ran on a platform of making the rich “pay their fair share of taxes,” but raising taxes on the wealthy will only fund the federal government for eight days a year. In order to even partially keep up with federal spending and debt payments, he will have to find new ways to take money from the middle class.

Private sector 401k and IRA owners are first on the Democrats' radar and may see their plans taken away soon. House Democrats are planning on eliminating those tax breaks and converting the private plans to government-controlled retirement accounts, where they will be at risk for insolvency.

The poor and lower middle classes filing bankruptcy are the next demographic being selectively targeted by the Obama administration. Last spring, federal bankruptcy courts and trustees started aggressively going after the paltry assets and incomes of the poorest Americans filing bankruptcy, demanding portions of their low wages, and assets such as their only car, in order to bring in more money for federal coffers and declare that bankruptcies have gone down under Obama.

This was implemented despite federal bankruptcy laws' promise of a “fresh start” for the poor filing bankruptcy. Last year, bankruptcy courts targeting the poor like this was unheard of. Now, millions of Americans in the real estate industry who lost their jobs are finding out there is little relief for them in bankruptcy, as they are forced to pay bankruptcy attorneys to defend them in additional proceedings that can drag out for months.

MORE

(National Senior Council) A recent hearing opened by the Treasury and Labor Departments marked the beginning of the Obama Adiministration's efforts to nationalize the nation's pension system and to eliminate private retirement accounts including IRA's and 401 K plans, NSC is warning.

"This hearing was set up to explore why Americans are not saving as much for their retirements as they could," explains NSC Director Robert Crone, "However, it is clear that this is the first step towards a government takeover. It feels just like the beginning of the debate over hearlth care and we all know how that ended up."

Pelosi's been salivating for years over this.

It's just a matter of time.There's no stopping Democrat's.
They control the masses now.
They have the media,the unions,the minorities,the women,the uneducated,the poor,the sick and the needy.It's all about control...

They need all the sources of revenue they can get their hands on.
There is a ton of money sitting on the sidelines controlled by the citizens and not by government and it's eating at the heart of the Democrat party that they don't control it.

Time is the only thing that is in the way.They will find a way to get their greedy hands on it.

Not enough for them to destroy Social Security and the Health Care System is it?

They won't stop until they are stopped.

Secede NOW while there is still Freedom left to do it.

As far as I am concerned they can take 401K from the youngin's they just better not mess with what I have accumulated by working many, many hours.

The 12.4% of my income that goes to Social Security has already restricted my retirement savings for almost 40 years, but apparently that's not enough for the government weasels that want more.

One way to find out...
The next time any of us sees one of the many card carrying Libs here online just ask them
what it is they discuss in their meetings.....

I'm sure they can't wait for this to go down...
More of our money in their hands is like crack cocaine to an addict.

Oh they are gonna do it and it would be so easy...
They will start by limiting the amount we can keep away until retirement.
We will not be able to defer as much from taxes until we start to with draw...
We will however be "allowed" to contribute to a government fund which they will control.
It will "protected" from the volatile wall street markets and will be safe...
But you know they will have access to it.

Pretty slick huh....

Democrats will maneuver everyone into it and they will make it seem like it's our idea...

"This hearing was set up to explore why Americans are not saving as much for their retirements as they could," explains NSC Director Robert Crone,"

They would have to have something to save.

See? 30 seconds and I cleared the whole thing up.

Fuck it!!! Take it over!! Good. Redistribute the wealth. Im sick of arrogant rich people. I wanna see them get a taste of bad karma, even if it means we all suffer. Fuck it.

They have ruined Social Security so now they want people's private retirement funds so they can steal from that too.

What are you going to do when they steal your 401K??? They are the Federal Govt....

Burn in hell you piece of shit.

Come take my stuff....I dare you.

Fuck it!!! Take it over!! Good. Redistribute the wealth. Im sick of arrogant rich people. I wanna see them get a taste of bad karma, even if it means we all suffer. Fuck it.

It's not their fault really...
The Democrats are what they are and people vote them into power.
Go ahead.Keep voting for them Libs.
You love what they are doing now maybe but sooner rather then later
they are gonna start coming after you guys as well and you crying it's Bush's fault will not cut it anymore.

Forum List

Back