National Dept has now increased 4 trillion under Obama

the Bush tax cuts created record revenue for the government
That's not true.
Saying it's not true doesn't make it not true, at least as far as the Congressional Budget Office is concerned:
txctrcrv.png

Correlation does not imply causation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why does your little chart stop at 2008? Tax rates are still the same today that they were at the height of the bubb.... er.... "Economic growth..." How comes we're not still seeing that record revenue?:eusa_eh:

The question of of whether the '03 cuts increased revenue began with an "I'm-right-you're-wrong" squable--
the Bush tax cuts created record revenue for the government
That's not true.
--and we needed to move from mindless head butting to facts, so I got out facts with sources for us to work with--
Saying it's not true doesn't make it not true, at least as far as the Congressional Budget Office is concerned:
txctrcrv.png
--so it doesn't cut it to sit back and whine--
Why does your little chart stop at 2008? Tax rates are still the same today that they were at the height of the bubb.... er.... "Economic growth..." How comes we're not still seeing that record revenue?:eusa_eh:
If you actually cared about revenue after 2008 you'd have followed the link provided. You didn't because you don't. I don't care about mindless political doctrine, I care about facts. Either work with me on facts or go play with your little partyline by yourself. Don't play with too much though because even if it feels good too much can make you blind you know...

Forum List

Back