National Democrat Poll, with Hillary

MtnBiker

Sep 28, 2003
Rocky Mountains
Latest poll testing Hillary against the Dem field...

H. Clinton 43%
Clark 10
Lieberman 8
Gephardt 8
Kerry 7
Dean 7
Edwards 5
Sharpton 1
Braun 1
Kucinich 1
Undec. 10

--Source: QUINNIPIAC UNIVERSITY, conducted 10/23-27; 403 regis. Dems nationwide; margin of error of +/- 4.9%...

hmmm, personally don't think she should run, still a lot of antipathy towards her from what I hear. While she retains popularity among a segment of voters, I don't think she could bring a consensus outside that segment. What's needed is someone who can bring the country together again.

Yikes, I couldn't even imagine that wench being President. Bad enough where she is now!

I don't think she will run this time either, just interesting to see where she places in a poll when she is included. What does that say about the canidates that are running?

If I'm reading you're sourcing right, the poll was taken by 403 registered democrats? That seems like a rather small statistical sample to me. Also think it might say more about registered democrats than the candidates, a good number of dems are enamored with the clinton name to such a degree that they can't see how strong the division of opinion of her is on just a personal level, policies aside. If it wasn't for the term limits I actually think Bill could win again, but not Hillary, at least not at this stage of the game.

Hillary in '04! Get her out of NY and back to Washington where she and hubby can initiate some more scandals. :D

You are probably right Aquarian, name recongition has alot of influence in polls. Also a national poll for a nominee process is a little skewed, it the individual states that matter. And thank God for term limits.

The case of clinton or bush having more than 2 terms aside to avoid issues still to close to heart, I'm against term limits in general. Down here in the south we have a saying "if it ain't broke, don't fix it". There's already limits to the term for someone in office who's doing poorly, elections and impeachments. I just can't imagine saying "look, you've done a great job, the economy is up, crime is down, the citizenry is well cared for, the whole world respects us, but you gotta go so we can let someone else have a shot at it whether they can maintain your successes or not..." ya know? I wished every election that Strom and jesse helms would get voted out, but I didn't want them removed by term limits, I wanted the people they represent to want them out.

Latest poll testing Hillary against the Dem field...

H. Clinton 43%
Clark 10
Lieberman 8
Gephardt 8
Kerry 7
Dean 7
Edwards 5
Sharpton 1
Braun 1
Kucinich 1
Undec. 10

--Source: QUINNIPIAC UNIVERSITY, conducted 10/23-27; 403 regis. Dems nationwide; margin of error of +/- 4.9%...
So a Democrat who...
- Abandoned Americans to die
- Compromised Natl Security
- Rigged Primaries
- Cheated in Debates
- Did not win her Party's Nomination
- Violated election / campaign finance laws
- Colluded with foreign spies & Russians
- Was a lifelong sexual predator's ENABLER
- Sold uranium to Russia

...is still the best candidate Democrats can come up with?!

BWUHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh PLEASE....GIVE her the nomination again in 2020!

'3-time LOSER' will look so good beside her name in the history books.

:p

warres_lbvport_2003.jpg

Another lovely vintage from 2003

Forum List

Back