NATIONAL DEBT EXPLODES under Trump now threatening programs like SOCIAL SECURITY

The article does not just say MEDICARE. It says SOCIAL SECURITY. He and McConnell and the rich got their tax cuts! That is all that matters, right?

US debt explodes under Trump — threatening vital programs like Social Security

default.gif

TANA GANEVA
26 JUN 2018 AT 12:34 ET

President Donald Trump is fond of boasting about the economic gains achieved by his administration, even as critics point out that improving economic indicators can be traced back to Obama era policies. The President often brags that his business acumen, applied to America’s economy and world trade, has resulted in wins for the American people.

But as Politico reported Tuesday, the US federal deficit has also soared during his time in office, threatening the future of vital programs like Social Security and Medicare.

According to Congressional Budget Office estimates, in less than two decades the federal deficit will the biggest in history.

“The prospect of large and growing debt poses substantial risks for the nation and presents policymakers with significant challenges,” according to CBO director Keith Hall.

“In CBO’s projections, most of the spending growth for Social Security and Medicare results from the aging of the population. Growth in spending on Medicare and the other major health care programs is also driven by rising health care costs per person,” he said.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/06/us...ng-vital-programs-like-social-security/soared

I just saw the graphs. Highest DEBT RATIO to REVENUES since WW2.

The article does not just say MEDICARE. It says SOCIAL SECURITY. He and McConnell and the rich got their tax cuts! That is all that matters, right?

default.gif

TANA GANEVA

President Donald Trump is fond of boasting about the economic gains achieved by his administration, even as critics point out that improving economic indicators can be traced back to Obama era policies. The President often brags that his business acumen, applied to America’s economy and world trade, has resulted in wins for the American people.

But as Politico reported Tuesday, the US federal deficit has also soared during his time in office, threatening the future of vital programs like Social Security and Medicare.

According to Congressional Budget Office estimates, in less than two decades the federal deficit will the biggest in history.

“The prospect of large and growing debt poses substantial risks for the nation and presents policymakers with significant challenges,” according to CBO director Keith Hall.

“In CBO’s projections, most of the spending growth for Social Security and Medicare results from the aging of the population. Growth in spending on Medicare and the other major health care programs is also driven by rising health care costs per person,” he said.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/06/us...ng-vital-programs-like-social-security/soared

I just saw the graphs. Highest DEBT RATIO to REVENUES since WW2.
Could I interest you in a bridge in Arizona I have for sale?

default.gif

TANA GANEVA

Please SS has been in trouble for decades. Funny how the debt wasn't a big deal under the Obama administration.

Obama added 10 trillion. Far more than any other President. Trump isn't even remotely close to that number. Stick with Russian collusion, Stormy Daniels and kicking Republicans out of restaurants.
Because the right or Republicans that used to scream, rend and kill themselves over the debt during Oblama are now cashing checks at a record pace and we should just let it go because of what someone else did in a time not of now...Brilliant...just brilliant.

default.gif

TANA GANEVA

Please SS has been in trouble for decades. Funny how the debt wasn't a big deal under the Obama administration.
It wasn't a problem, when did this not occur?

Obama added 10 trillion. Far more than any other President. Trump isn't even remotely close to that number. Stick with Russian collusion, Stormy Daniels and kicking Republicans out of restaurants.

So, what you are saying is that since Obama added a shit ton that makes it ok for Trump to do so?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Yes, it's okay that Trump does it, they will just blame the next democratic president.

default.gif

TANA GANEVA

C'mon man the left has suddenly pulled fiscal responsibility out of their asses? Normally I cheer this sort of thing I believe Trump is spending to much, but the Liberals are being more than a little hypocritical by calling out Trump for the debit when they ignored Obama's.

default.gif

TANA GANEVA

C'mon man the left has suddenly pulled fiscal responsibility out of their asses? Normally I cheer this sort of thing I believe Trump is spending to much, but the Liberals are being more than a little hypocritical by calling out Trump for the debit when they ignored Obama's.

Are not you Cons being more than a little hypocritical by not calling out Trump for the debit when you whined about Obama's for 8 years?

default.gif

TANA GANEVA

Are not you Cons being more than a little hypocritical by not calling out Trump for the debit when you whined about Obama's for 8 years?
Did you miss the part were I stated Trump was spending to much ?

default.gif

TANA GANEVA

I did not miss you glossing over that to jump right into talking about the last 8 years.

default.gif

TANA GANEVA

The left, I've always been about fiscal responsibilities as a nation. Right now there is no regret for the debt these so-called elite cause the taxpayers to pay for while they live the high life, absolutely dishonorable.

I did not miss you glossing over that to jump right into talking about the last 8 years.
And your not right ?

Forum List

Back