national border patrol council President provides proof of border crisis

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
National Border Patrol Council President Provides Proof of Border Crisis
As a 21-year front line veteran Border Patrol agent and president of the National Border Patrol Council, I’d like to put to bed the false notion that there is no national emergency on the United States/Mexico border.

Sheep doesn't listen to the horses mouth they hear and say what they want to doesn't matter the proof these ffkrs are mentally clipped that's all there is left to say with the percertexd leftist fks.

As a 21-year front line veteran Border Patrol agent and president of the National Border Patrol Council, I’d like to put to bed the false notion that there is no national emergency on the United States/Mexico border.

Sheep doesn't listen to the horses mouth they hear and say what they want to doesn't matter the proof these ffkrs are mentally clipped that's all there is left to say with the percertexd leftist fks.

So like folks are crossing the border. I remember this railroad siding at Anapra, what a bad decision that was to put it there.

Still doesn't make today different than yesterday.

So like folks are crossing the border. I remember this railroad siding at Anapra, what a bad decision that was to put it there.

We're being overrun with illegals, and you don't want to stop it.

Everybody thinks their job deserves more respect/funding/whatever. That incompetent old stooge should try doing his job better.

Everybody thinks their job deserves more respect/funding/whatever. That incompetent old stooge should try doing his job better.
Tell your lords and masters to stop obstructing him.

Who said that?

I'll give you wall money if you double the immigration quota. Triple it and I'll make immigrants spend 10 years living in an unwanted home in the downtown of a rust belt city and give them the $1 house when they're done.

FWIW, I love immigrants but we gotta make them legal tax payers so we can out Spaceforce China.

Who said that?

I'll give you wall money if you double the immigration quota. Triple it and I'll make immigrants spend 10 years living in an unwanted home in the downtown of a rust belt city and give them the $1 house when they're done.

FWIW, I love immigrants but we gotta make them legal tax payers so we can out Spaceforce China.
Lots of people say it and see it.

Who said that?

Lots of people say it and see it.

Ah, well, I'm not them. I like fresh blood. My whole life we've been doing odd things financially to prop up our tax base by artificially raising property values with any big government trick we can think up. Time to let capitalism do the trick and raise the demand for our property.

I drive through empty neighborhoods every day. We don't have a shortage of space.

Tell your lords and masters to stop obstructing him.
Absolutely not. He’s still holding hundreds of thousands of innocents hostage. He stands for human rights abuses. His idea to solve illegal immigration is to spend billions of dollars building a wall like a caveman that anybody could climb over. He expects us to spend billions more maintaining and upgrading that dumb wall over decades. Better to get a competent person in there who is actually capable of making deals and solving problems.

Forum List

Back