National Black Chamber of Commerce CEO: I can’t believe I voted for this Marxist

How is she playing the race card T?

She's citing several 'Black Enterprises' in a willful attempt to get this guy back 'on the plantation'...And the man called her on it. It's transparent as hell...How could you miss it?

So Laura Ingraham citing black guys against Obama is different than Boxer citing black guys against Alford?

:lol:

Two way street. The whole point is that many voted for Obama simply because he was Black. And to further? Race should never be an issue..but rather real issues of where this Republic is headed regardless of race...and how it affects individual humans.

This race rhetoric is a landmine that far too many like to step on. Time to rise above it. Too many fail to get past it.

They never answer the question of when was the last time a republican was slapped down by republicans for doing something racist?

In there minds there is nothing that is racist

unreal. you have to listen to the audio, he says why he voted for him and whats been brewing in his neck of the woods that turned him off.

YouTube - The Laura Ingraham Show - Black Chamber of Commerce CEO blasts "Marxist," "brownshirt" Obama

hat tip, hot air. ( and I heard it myself on laura I.)

Wow, you must think Eisenhower was a "Marxist". Do Republicans eat "stupid' for breakfast? What else could explain it?

:eusa_eh:

If Repubs "eat stupid for breakfast," then shouldn't you be hiding until well after noon?

They never answer the question of when was the last time a republican was slapped down by republicans for doing something racist?

Why would a Republican ever need to do that when there are a thousand Democrats shouting "RACIST!" every time any Republican disagrees with a liberal?

She's citing several 'Black Enterprises' in a willful attempt to get this guy back 'on the plantation'...And the man called her on it. It's transparent as hell...How could you miss it?

So Laura Ingraham citing black guys against Obama is different than Boxer citing black guys against Alford?

Two way street. The whole point is that many voted for Obama simply because he was Black. And to further? Race should never be an issue..but rather real issues of where this Republic is headed regardless of race...and how it affects individual humans.

This race rhetoric is a landmine that far too many like to step on. Time to rise above it. Too many fail to get past it.

I dont know what "two way street" is supposed to mean so let me be clear:

You claimed Boxer was playing the race card for citing a black org against another black org. In fact Alford said it was condesending and racial. Laura did the same thing by citing a black guy against another black guy.

Did Laura play the race card as well? Is Laura being "condesending and racial"?

And every time your party members display racism they just scream back "racecard"

Do you understand how that makes any American who wants racism stopped feel?

In your mind, there is nothing....period.

When was the last time "a republican did something racist?"

The Democratic Party supported slavery, and therefore the Republican Party formed as their opposition.

Idiot.

You claimed Boxer was playing the race card for citing a black org against another black org. In fact Alford said it was condesending and racial. Laura did the same thing by citing a black guy against another black guy.

I told you what it meant. Can't help it if you missed it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKpdz9Hfhv4]YouTube - Evidence of Racism: Republican Tea Party & FoxNews in 2010[/ame]

Actually you just said two way street then said "the real issue is" and moved from it entirely.

I just want to know how one plays the race card and the other doesnt when they do the exact same thing.

Actually you just said two way street then said "the real issue is" and moved from it entirely.

I just want to know how one plays the race card and the other doesnt when they do the exact same thing.

And?

I wonder how many people of color buy this arguement?

I think their voting numbers and party affliation pretty much tells you which party has more racists

It tells me which party panders to the black race hustlers. The American people are getting a good look at what's behind the curtain and it's not pretty. It's corrupt and it stinks like Marism. It's un-American. We need to cut it out and kill it before it spreads and kills us.

Kill who and what?

You sound insane to me

The race hustlers are in your gang. Jesse Jackson and his son, Sharpton, Obama, on and on. We need to kill their Marxist agenda. They're all race hustlers and use race to promote their agenda. That is racism.

And?

nothing, just wanted to be sure you were full of shit

No...I was speaking in context of that video...and then The title of this OP was what?

I told you my thoughts on it.

Learn to read.

nothing, just wanted to be sure you were full of shit

No...I was speaking in context of that video...and then The title of this OP was what?

I told you my thoughts on it.

Learn to read.

Sure you did. Link?

But you wont post one because you want to call people racist and shit for doing the same thing you are applauding. Rabbi suddenly stopped posting and you just go to "I answered it already" defense mode.

Laura did the same thing that Boxer did. But you only feel outraged (fake outraged) that Boxer did it because you are a champion of racial equality. Boxer was "pandering" and trying to get Alford "on the plantation" (interesting use of slavery vernacular) but you have nothing to say about Ingraham. Cause thats cool

One wonders what his actual level of support is. The black community has been hardest hit by this recession, and Obama has done nothing for them.

The last I saw, there was a poll a few months ago that showed despite Obama's approval rating being in the low-40s his approval rating among blacks was over 90%.

So you wanna tell me what Rachel Maddow thinks is racist, or what REALLY happened:

george_wallace.jpg

Once again your post screams partisan moron

Did she mention that the BLACK guy that doesn't like the other BLACK guy is a BLACK GUY?

Forum List

Back