Nathan Bedford Forrest statue causing controversy

Dissent

Rookie
Aug 5, 2012
FEMA region 4
Last edited:
Monument to Nathan Bedford Forrest stirs dispute - WSFA.com: News Weather and Sports for Montgomery, AL.

Someone needs to tell that carpetbagging son of a bitch to go back up north. Oh and they should also give him a few sources showing what Sherman did on his march to the sea in my beloved south..man there ain't nothing worse than a southerner who hates the south and her heritage.

My favorite story about Forrest is this one:
A junior officer requested leave in the proper military fashion.
To: Commanding general
Subject: Leave of Absence
Reason: so and so
Signed: Lt. so and so

Forrest's response, I already tol you twice, Goddammit no.

the man was a brilliant cavalry commander but not much of a human being.

the original was dedicated in 2000, I am stretching to see the point in it all......

• Banned
Monument to Nathan Bedford Forrest stirs dispute - WSFA.com: News Weather and Sports for Montgomery, AL.

Someone needs to tell that carpetbagging son of a bitch to go back up north. Oh and they should also give him a few sources showing what Sherman did on his march to the sea in my beloved south..man there ain't nothing worse than a southerner who hates the south and her heritage.

Let's rush to the defense of the bigots!

Why am I not surprised to see you in here. Why don't you try doing a bit of research as to where the first slaves were brought to in America. It wasn't the south. Oh and did you also know Forrest disbanded the Klan in 1869 because it became to radical and violent.Obviously not violent enough. :D

nathan_bedford_forrest_and_quote_card-p137688630212707165b2j5w_210.jpg

But state Sen. Hank Sanders, a Democrat from Selma, says Forrest was the first grand wizard of the Ku Klux Klan, and he wants construction stopped.
Silly bastards always leave out the part where he ordered the organisation disbanded.

But state Sen. Hank Sanders, a Democrat from Selma, says Forrest was the first grand wizard of the Ku Klux Klan, and he wants construction stopped.
Silly bastards always leave out the part where he ordered the organisation disbanded.

LOL! Like that makes it OK.
Speaking of silly bastards...up pops a pimple on a gnats ass...ladies and gentlemen, I give you poo poo doo doo.

Last edited:
nathan_bedford_forrest_and_quote_card-p137688630212707165b2j5w_210.jpg

LOL! Like that makes it OK.

LOL! Like anyone needs your approval or gives a shit if you approve!

I doubt anyone's defending you... so calm the fuck down before you blow out your sphincter.

I doubt anyone's defending you... so calm the fuck down before you blow out your sphincter.

ha ha that's so witty

Forum List

Back