Nate Silver, the hack

I suppose I could go back and spend the time to find out what you said prior to Nov12, but it wouldn't be worth it. A whole bunch of whack-a-doodles were predicting Obama would lose. And ignored the poll numbers until 7Nov12.

So now they claim cheating. No such. More American Voters thought President Obama was a better choice than Romney. And that is simply the way it was and is.

Yea, thanks in part to ninety plus percent of the hood 'voting' for him....cos we all know that happened. (Where's a jerk-off face smiley when I need one).

And that, buddy boy, is politics.

Your man did not appeal to enough American Voters, whether from the 'hood' or suburbia, to win the race. So you shout 'cheating'. Sour grapes, buddy boy, your guy did not have enough to offer the average American Voter to win.

Sour grapes nothing. Mass voter fraud is the obvious reality. If people in the hood were that responsible, there'd be no hood. That's blatant truth for you; something I know you have no use for.

Nate Silver has always been pretty solid. Bear ind mind that Brazil's two top players were injured and one can easily claim that this game was a STATISTICAL OUTLIER.

The 65 percent accounted for the two missed players. It was 73 percent before that. Nate Silver uses arbitrary formulas and his followers preach it as truth.

Forum List

Back