Nate Silver, RCP, 270towin Right Now

Democrats have crowed for years about passing the Civil Rights Act

Think Cankles would have voted for it?

14463236_540299389490225_1648984073406314366_n.jpg

We'll see...I have little faith in polls or the rambling of message board comments
Agreed we'll see. Despite PO's assertion that Hillary will break Obama's popular vote record, I think this election will be won by the candidate who has the least amount of election-day-stay-at-homes. Most of America is disgusted by both candidates, including me. I won't be voting for either, but Texas will undoubtedly go to Trump.

enten-generaldislike-2.png

We'll see...I have little faith in polls or the rambling of message board comments
Agreed we'll see. Despite PO's assertion that Hillary will break Obama's popular vote record, I think this election will be won by the candidate who has the least amount of election-day-stay-at-homes. Most of America is disgusted by both candidates, including me. I won't be voting for either, but Texas will undoubtedly go to Trump.

enten-generaldislike-2.png

Trump is drawing huge crowds, Hildabeast can't fill a phone booth

Trump is drawing huge crowds, Hildabeast can't fill a phone booth
He certainly has his fans, but that doesn't change the fact most Americans have a dim view of both candidates.

The election will probably be won by who America hates least.

Hillary_Clinton_Popularity.jpg

Donald_Trump_Popularity.jpg

I still think there is what I call the silent faction out there...ones like me who are sick of government, corruption, political correctness, etc. Clinton will never get their vote. Never. All the people my husband and I know and I bet I can't name 10 people who plan on voting for Clinton

yeah they were more divided by north and south right?

regioncivlrights.jpeg

bothcivilrights.jpeg

What does that have to do with Democrats taking credit, and then the majority of EC votes going to Republicans for the next 20 years?
thats when everybody switched parties

Southern strategy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

LOL I knew some left loon would try that. Did everybody get together and switch on the same day? They must have forgotten to tell Byrd, eh?

I still think there is what I call the silent faction out there...ones like me who are sick of government, corruption, political correctness, etc. Clinton will never get their vote. Never. All the people my husband and I know and I bet I can't name 10 people who plan on voting for Clinton
There certainly is that faction. I'm one of them, but I still won't be voting for either. ;)

Forum List

Back