Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
just now: Trump as gained 3/10 of 1 percent

HRC 57.9% Donald Trump 42.1% fivethirtyeight

RCP Clinton up 3.0 and holding in PA, VA, FL, NH, MI, MN, WI

And based on the two above, 270towin predicts 292 to 243

upload_2016-9-29_6-1-51.png

• Banned
to go see the online polls like the drudge drug poll etc.

Even though this already shows trump losing, I still dont see him winning Nevada, Colorado, Iowa, Ohio, or even North Carolina. Hillary Clinton might set a record for the most electoral votes in US history

Even though this already shows trump losing, I still dont see him winning Nevada, Colorado, Iowa, Ohio, or even North Carolina. Hillary Clinton might set a record for the most electoral votes in US history

Hillary would have to win every state for that to happen

Hillary would have to win every state for that to happen
Is that true? lol I know obama holds the record for the most votes of any US president and Hillary is obviously going to break that record, but what about electoral college votes?

...and she might lose, again. ;)

Civil Rights Act of 65?

How do you figure?
well the map goes from completely blue to completely red

1976, the south was all blue....how do you figure that? Some elections they are red and sometimes blue. Florida stays red except for the times it's blue....see how fucking stupid your argument is? Leftards are the biggest racists of all because that is where their mind goes ALL the time.

Forum List

Back