NASA's New Spacesuit

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
140328091409-z-2-nasa-1-biomimicry-horizontal-gallery.jpg

How many billions are going to be spent on this? And, we can't put out own astronauts into space – relying on Russia – so what's the use of doing this? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Read more @ Apparently This Matters: NASA's new spacesuit - CNN.com

How many billions are going to be spent on this? And, we can't put out own astronauts into space – relying on Russia – so what's the use of doing this? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Why shouldn't we spend on our own advancement? Time to spend on investing in a new space ship. Oh'yesss, you people like to bitch about every little cent we spend but whine when we don't have something. You can't have blind cuts across the board if you wish to see America lead the world.

Guess what...You either support the construction of a new space ship that can put America back into space or you don't. Obama is funding a couple projects as of this moment that will probably do it.

this looks fake, or at least I hope it is, b/c the suck is real.

but playing along

NASA needs to think long term, very long term. Someday, when America is only hundreds of billions in debt, we might be able to afford some space travel.

I'm for planning ahead and being prepared

That thing looks lame. I mean really, really lame. There's an old adage in aircraft design that if a plane looks ugly it will most likely fly ugly. I think that applies here as well.

Forum List

Back