NASA's InSight lander on Mars

And the simple minded leftist moron "Unkotare" thinks our sun exploding and the plight of mankind, is... "funny."

Leave it to an imbecile democrat.

Some damn fool shitting himself over something that will happen around 10 BILLION years from now is downright hilarious. :lmao:

Almost as funny as calling me a “liberal.”

Whatever you’re drinking, you’d best put the cap back on.
Yep... simple scientific facts are wasted on DUMBASSES like you. Just STATING a scientific fact TRIGGERS you into a brain dead rant.

SO LISTEN UP EVERYONE... don't mention any scientific facts around Unko, he'll think you're taking a shit instead of talking about science and laugh at you.

You poor little ANGRY leftist idiot. I thought you leftists were the ones all for science... guess not.

You really seem confused with all this “liberal” stuff, or maybe you’re just trying to be a dick. Who knows? Anyway, I’ve been teaching Science for many years. How about you, big mouth?
Is that what qualifies you to disagree with 90% of all scientists? ...?

Logical fallacy aside, disagree about what?
Do you really think I’ll answer any question you ask?

Some damn fool shitting himself over something that will happen around 10 BILLION years from now is downright hilarious. :lmao:

The human race will go extinct in about 1 billion years, when the surface water evaporates. And it could happen before then due to an impact or a solar outburst.
Or it could happen sooner because of the ozone we are erasing or global warming could speed it up. But conservatives don’t think going green is important. Who’s pushing that premise? The corporations who do the most polluting. Republicans defend the corporations no matter how ridiculous the position is. They can even call the scientists the liars not the corporations. They are slick liars. They’ve convinced half of America that it’s a hoax or not a big deal

Maybe they know something we don’t know. Maybe there is nothing that can be done. Or maybe it’ll all work itself out after a massive human extinction that only leaves 1 million humans. I think the planet would be better off if only 1 million humans roamed it.
You know absolutely nothing about the ozone layer, you simply rely on media bullshit to feed off of.

Are you a republican? Then you know nothing about the ozone. Or worse. You know half truths about it.

This is the kind of absolutely mindless partisanship that consistently torpedoes any chance for any kind of serious discussion about ANYTHING around here.
I’m looking to find the last serious on topic comment you’ve made. Can’t find it.

So why did you jump into and comment if my comment wasn’t serious?

My comment was at least on topic. Don’t you see it was your comment that derailed the conversation I was having with someone else.

The planet earth is not dying.
Are you dying? At least on this thread you are.

We aren’t shitting about what will happen in ten million years we just don’t want to wait till it’s too late and we don’t want man made climate change to cut our time short.

And we don’t believe people like you who say don’t worry and don’t bother going to mars. What kind of scientist are you? A shitty one.

And the simple minded leftist moron "Unkotare" thinks our sun exploding and the plight of mankind, is... "funny."

Leave it to an imbecile democrat.

Yep... simple scientific facts are wasted on DUMBASSES like you. Just STATING a scientific fact TRIGGERS you into a brain dead rant.

SO LISTEN UP EVERYONE... don't mention any scientific facts around Unko, he'll think you're taking a shit instead of talking about science and laugh at you.

You poor little ANGRY leftist idiot. I thought you leftists were the ones all for science... guess not.

You really seem confused with all this “liberal” stuff, or maybe you’re just trying to be a dick. Who knows? Anyway, I’ve been teaching Science for many years. How about you, big mouth?

97 percent or more of actively publishing climate scientists agree*: Climate-warming trends over the past century are extremely likely due to human activities. The following is a partial list of these organizations, along with links to their published statements and a selection of related resources.

AMERICAN SCIENTIFIC SOCIETIES
Statement on climate change from 18 scientific associations

Scientific Consensus | Facts – Climate Change: Vital Signs of the Planet

You are a flat earther.

97 percent or more of actively publishing climate scientists agree*: Climate-warming trends over the past century are extremely likely due to human activities. The following is a partial list of these organizations, along with links to their published statements and a selection of related resources.

AMERICAN SCIENTIFIC SOCIETIES
Statement on climate change from 18 scientific associations

Scientific Consensus | Facts – Climate Change: Vital Signs of the Planet

You are a flat earther.

Logical fallacy aside, the topic of the thread is the Mars rover, and for some reason, the life cycle of stars.

`
I'm 100% pro science. It's not even an arguable point. Eventually, space exploration with the purpose of promulgating our specie across the universe serves a noble goal.

how freakin many are they going to send???!!!

I think they keep doing Mars because Mercury, Venus and Jupiter are totally impossible.... Like totally and completely cannot land on them.

Jo
we've seen it
if they are going to spend $$$, let's do something else

It's your hard earned tax dollars going to waste because there is/was no life on Mars. Are we supposed to find gold or other precious metals there? My choice is to build a luxurious space station with a view :04:. A luxury space hotel is scheduled to go up in 2021.

It's your hard earned tax dollars going to waste because there is/was no life on Mars.
An ignorant thing to say, given that searching for signs of life is not the main science mission of this vehicle. And then you pile your dishonesty onto your ignorance, as you could not possibly know whether or not life has ever existed on Mars. Thanks for taking a dump in the thread, though.

I think they keep doing Mars because Mercury, Venus and Jupiter are totally impossible.... Like totally and completely cannot land on them.

Jo
we've seen it

Yeah, let's give it to rich people who already have so much money they don't know what to do with it.
ever hear of the US DEBT!!!??
...real smart--just like idiots in the US--whine when they go into debt--and they keep spending money on crap
U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time
Thats what we get for letting a tiny percentage of our population hoarde our nation's wealth.
We are overconsuming iron and other metals and perhaps we could mine the meteor belt.
Ridiculous. . Earth's solid inner and liquid outer cores are primarily composed of iron (approximately 85 percent and 80 percent by weight, respectively). This planet will never run low on iron. It is primarily composed of the shit...

we've seen it

Yeah, let's give it to rich people who already have so much money they don't know what to do with it.
...real smart--just like idiots in the US--whine when they go into debt--and they keep spending money on crap
Thats what we get for letting a tiny percentage of our population hoarde our nation's wealth.
We are overconsuming iron and other metals and perhaps we could mine the meteor belt.
Ridiculous. . Earth's solid inner and liquid outer cores are primarily composed of iron (approximately 85 percent and 80 percent by weight, respectively). This planet will never run low on iron. It is primarily composed of the shit...
Good luck getting from from the core...not happening...

No need to get it from the core. There’s more than we’ll ever be able to use just in the crust.

No need to get it from the core. There’s more than we’ll ever be able to use just in the crust.
In millions of years? I wouldn't be so sure. But either way, it may become more ecomical by then to harvest asteroids.

It's your hard earned tax dollars going to waste because there is/was no life on Mars.
An ignorant thing to say, given that searching for signs of life is not the main science mission of this vehicle. And then you pile your dishonesty onto your ignorance, as you could not possibly know whether or not life has ever existed on Mars. Thanks for taking a dump in the thread, though.
Him claiming there is/was no life on mars is like me sticking my head in the ocean, looking around and seeing no life and then declaring there is no life in the ocean.

The only difference is we know there is/was life in the ocean. But how does he know there is/was no life on mars ever? It's because he looked at Mars like I looked in the ocean and he saw no signs of life.

we've seen it

If we are going to make moon size spaceships do you think we should use Earth's steel/iron to make them? No way. We would use the meteor belt and we would need to be on Mars because it's much closer to the meteor belt.

In millions of years? I wouldn't be so sure. But either way, it may become more ecomical by then to harvest asteroids.

And as I just pointed out if we are going to build small moon size spaceships for humans to travel the universe I don't think we would want to take all the iron out of the earth to make these ships.

If we are going to make moon size spaceships do you think we should use Earth's steel/iron to make them? No way. We would use the meteor belt and we would need to be on Mars because it's much closer to the meteor belt.
If we were ever going to build anything even approaching that size we’d do it in space. Not on any planet...

Jo
The planet Jupiter may be inaccessible, but its moon Europa and Saturn's moon Enceladus are not. Both appear to have liquid water oceans beneath solid icy surfaces. Liquid water can be broken down to make electricity, rocket fuel and, oh yes, we can drink it.

If you want to send manned missions to the outer planets, follow the water. Preliminary studies are underway now.

Forum List

Back