NASA’s InSight beams back breathtakingly clear photo of Mars

Could care less about Mars or what’s there. All the money they have spent on this project could have fed a lot of hungry people right here in the US.
Not the governments job to feed people. It’s the governments job to allow people the opportunity to improve their lives.

And that is done.
The government's job is also to protect the people. We have a climate change problem that we know how to address but too many dumbasses like you, Trump & Marty block action.

Fuck you & Fuck Trump & Fuck that asshole Marty.

Lets spend billions on as stupid fucking wall, but ignore addressing climate change.

Lets borrow 1.5 trillion to hand most of it to wealthy people. But lets not address climate change.

Lets spent anothet 70 billion borrowed dollars on beefing uip a military that is already way beyond any other to "protect" the people as we ignore a problem that can put our strength in jeopardy.

This is how FUCKING STUPID you people are.

WTF?

Your trying to tell us we know how to address the climate change????

How is that by adjusting the great thermostat in the sky?

You are a dumb fuck..

By reducing carbon emissions which will lower the carbon content in the atmosphere which will lessen the greenhouse effect.

It called SCIENCE you God damn idiot

Could care less about Mars or what’s there. All the money they have spent on this project could have fed a lot of hungry people right here in the US.
Not the governments job to feed people. It’s the governments job to allow people the opportunity to improve their lives.

And that is done.
The government's job is also to protect the people. We have a climate change problem that we know how to address but too many dumbasses like you, Trump & Marty block action.

Lets spend billions on as stupid fucking wall, but ignore addressing climate change.

Lets borrow 1.5 trillion to hand most of it to wealthy people. But lets not address climate change.

Lets spent anothet 70 billion borrowed dollars on beefing uip a military that is already way beyond any other to "protect" the people as we ignore a problem that can put our strength in jeopardy.

WTF?

You are a dumb fuck..

By reducing carbon emissions which will lower the carbon content in the atmosphere which will lessen the greenhouse effect.

Why? in the jurassic period we had 5 times the amount of C02 in the atmosphere and nothing was wrong

It's called history you God damn fool.

What is really stupid (along with Marty) is that cutting your carbon footprint can save you money.

More efficient HVAC. Higher MPG vehicles. Solar panels. Invrestments that save money.

The sun rains down enough energy during the noontime hour to power the entire planet for a year.

Lets not capture it.

But OMG OMG OMG lets drill & suck up that black goop. Lets burn that coal.

At some point higher efficiency results in less usability. just look at how shitty low flow toilets are (you have to flush multiple times) and low flow showeheads are (you have to spend more time in the shower)

At some point higher MPG requirements mean smaller vehicles only, and the American people like big vehicles.

and the fact you don't understand the difference between available energy and usable energy just shows how much of an idiot you are.

You need to flush do many times because you spew so much shit.

I get 45 mpg & I go as far & as fast as anyone.

My home is heated & cooled by geothermal HVAC. I am as warm in the winter & cool ion the summer as anyone.

Solar power generation is constantly improving & we should be investing more into research.

Replacing coal with natural gas in power generations.

American love to waste energy is no excuse for your ignorance.

AGW is a serious problem & it is more important than you preferring to haul your ass around in a gas guzzling vehicle.

And that is done.

WTF?

You are a dumb fuck..

Why? in the jurassic period we had 5 times the amount of C02 in the atmosphere and nothing was wrong

Nothing was wrong? For whom?

And that is done.

WTF?

You are a dumb fuck..

Nothing was wrong? For whom?

?

What is really stupid (along with Marty) is that cutting your carbon footprint can save you money.

More efficient HVAC. Higher MPG vehicles. Solar panels. Invrestments that save money.

The sun rains down enough energy during the noontime hour to power the entire planet for a year.

Lets not capture it.

At some point higher efficiency results in less usability. just look at how shitty low flow toilets are (you have to flush multiple times) and low flow showeheads are (you have to spend more time in the shower)

At some point higher MPG requirements mean smaller vehicles only, and the American people like big vehicles.

and the fact you don't understand the difference between available energy and usable energy just shows how much of an idiot you are.

My home is heated & cooled by geothermal HVAC. I am as warm in the winter & cool ion the summer as anyone.

Solar power generation is constantly improving & we should be investing more into research.

AGW is a serious problem & it is more important than you preferring to haul your ass around in a gas guzzling vehicle.

Do what you want, just don't try to force me to do the same over bullshit.

Lets not capture it.

Uhm natural gas is a fossil fuel you ignorant moron.

Here is what is in that climate change report.

Climate change report: 15 big takeaways - CNN

This is science.

Trump is denying this report. Read it & don't be as stupid as Trump.

When scientists talk about drastic changes by 2100, your grandchildren will be alive. Ignore this & your ignore heir futures.

All we need to do is reduce our emissions. We must do it now.

We can not afford to waste another two years because Trump is such a fool.

Look at your carbon footprint & reduce it.

Support companies that reduce theirs, boycott those that don't.

Vote for those that agree with the science, reject those that don't.

Pressure your Congressmen & Senators to take action.

AGW deniers are ignorant people. Don't be an ignorant person.

Lets not capture it.

I will work my ass off to force you fucking morons to reduce your carbon footprint.

I will do it because, unlike you, I love my children & grandchildren and I am not a selfish asshole like you.

I refuse to allow you stupid, ignorant, science hasting assholes to ruin my children's future. You can count on that.

Lets not capture it.

AGW is a serious problem & it is more important than you preferrin

Uhm natural gas is a fossil fuel you ignorant moron.

A lot cleaner fossil fuel that coal & oil you ignorant fuck.

And that is done.

"The government's job is also to protect the people."

You mean like securing the border which Democrats refuse to do?

Lets not capture it.

I will work my ass off to force you fucking morons to reduce your carbon footprint.

I will do it because, unlike you, I love my children & grandchildren and I am not a selfish asshole like you.

I refuse to allow you stupid, ignorant, science hasting assholes to ruin my children's future. You can count on that.
You Dimocraps can't even clean up after yourselves. How do you expect to get everyone else to clean up.

Lets not capture it.

Ah, good old force. The first refuge of the wanna be despot.

No, you do it because you are a proto-fascist twat.

FOAD.

Marsbars.jpg

NASA’s spacecraft that landed on Mars on Monday has beamed back its first clear photo of the desolate Red Planet.

“There’s a quiet beauty here. Looking forward to exploring my new home,” NASA tweeted late Monday, hours after its new InSight lander touched down.

The image came after the rover had earlier sent back a somewhat blurry photo. The space agency said that in the interim, the spacecraft had opened its solar panels, which allowed it to recharge its batteries for the mission.

Read more at nypost.com ...

mars_landing.jpg

Breathtaking view of the lander hardware.

mcdonalds_on_mars.jpg

Are they sure it didn’t land in west Texas?

Nope, definitely MARS....

curiosity_marvin-004.jpg

Those breathtakingly clear photos look a lot like the regular old photos they've sent back before.

Mars, for all it's mystique, is a very boring tourist destination.

Yes it is. Its very boring to look at but I sure would like to see some more of the planet.

Especially the Face on Mars. They still have no idea what that is.

They know precisely what it is... it's a rock. It happens to look like a human face when photographed from a certain angle under specific lighting conditions. In other photographs, it looks precisely like a rock.

Rocks, and not particularly interesting ones, is pretty much all Mars has to offer.
Well, that, and liquid water, and possible fossils of past life.

The government's job is also to protect the people."

You mean like securing the border which Democrats refuse to do?
To protect you from REAL threats, not to protect your silly fetishes and neuroses and bigotry.

Forum List

Back