NASA and ESA are about to make the campaign to protect the environment on Earth

NASA wants to "save the environment"? Let me know when they come up with windmill-powered rocket engines.

m19-037_0.jpg

NASA wants to "save the environment"? Let me know when they come up with windmill-powered rocket engines.

m19-037_0.jpg
Yeah, I was staggered when I found this article. But still, it`s a kind of good news. The usage of
satellite technology in environmental preservation campaign it`s a good way to succeed in this area. I have already mentioned on this forum different types of satellites and microsatellites that are used in environmental preservation campaign

NASA and ESA (European Space Agency) have made the first-of-its-kind strategic partnership to observe Earth and its changing environment. This campaign will be based on observing the Earth from space with the help of satellite technology in order to save the environment on Earth.

As long as they don't do it by pretending that all climate change is man made.

Humans need to live in balance with their world, but even that won't stop the temperatures going up and down.

NASA and ESA (European Space Agency) have made the first-of-its-kind strategic partnership to observe Earth and its changing environment. This campaign will be based on observing the Earth from space with the help of satellite technology in order to save the environment on Earth.

As long as they don't do it by pretending that all climate change is man made.

Humans need to live in balance with their world, but even that won't stop the temperatures going up and down.
Yeah, we cannot affect the fact that the temperature of Earth is getting high, and unfortunately, we cannot control this process

Still, I assume it`s a pretty good project. The same method is already used by some private agencies from Europe. And this observation from space really helps scientists in advancing of solving some environmental issues

Oh good grief they're gonna kill us.

In May, NASA announced its Earth System Observatory, which will design a new set of Earth-focused missions to provide key information to guide efforts related to climate change, disaster mitigation, fighting forest fires, and improving real-time agricultural processes. The joint statement of intent complements activities underway for the Earth System Observatory.

Is Gates involved in this...because...he who controls the food controls the world. I CAN guarantee you one thing...with these bozos in control of this...count on a world wide famine.

Last edited:
Wow! I wonder if the people who dedicate their lives to studying the climate and who taught you everything you will ever know about it...

...thought of this..?

HAVE YOU TOLD THEM?!

In May, NASA announced its Earth System Observatory, which will design a new set of Earth-focused missions to provide key information to guide efforts related to climate change, disaster mitigation, fighting forest fires, and improving real-time agricultural processes. The joint statement of intent complements activities underway for the Earth System Observatory.

Is Gates involved in this...because...he who controls the food controls the world. I CAN guarantee you one thing...with these bozos in control of this...count on a world wide famine.
What bizarre, paranoid fantasies. This garbage doesn't belong in the science section.

I'm sure you've got a point in there somewhere.
No No No, YOU are the one with the amazing, breakthrough point!

Have you shared it with the people who actually have education and experience in these fields?

Won't they be surprised!

So...have you?

No No No, YOU are the one with the amazing, breakthrough point!

Have you shared it with the people who actually have education and experience in these fields?

Won't they be surprised!

So...have you?

I'm still not getting your point. Perhaps if you tried writing it down....

I'm still not getting your point. Perhaps if you tried writing it down....
Oh, then you will suddenly be able to read?

So, is this knowledge you gained by divine epiphany, or a mini strike, maybe? Since it wasn't by education, experience, research, etc...

We know there are BOTH natural and human causes for greenhouse gases. You know shit.

Forum List

Back