Nary a day goes by

1666609539306.png

~S~

Here's more. Oh but hey, NOTHING TO SEE HERE. Is it unchristian to point out this truth or better to let people get, say, three, four, five of these death shots?

If the vaccines were the cause, would it not make sense for the most highly vaccinated countries in the EU to have the highest excess deaths? Yet none of the top 16 are in there.

If the vaccines were the cause, would it not make sense for the most highly vaccinated countries in the EU to have the highest excess deaths? Yet none of the top 16 are in there.

They are. I went here and looked at the nations in the August 2022 tweet.

Then, I went here and got there "fully vaccinated" data. Other than Hungary, this all tracks. The most vaccinated nations are seeing the highest excess death rates.

Lower excess death rates--vaccine rates by %

Bulgaria 30%
Hungary 65%
Slovakia 50%

Higher excess death rates--vaccine rates by %

Greece 75%
Ireland 82%
Germany 75%

Here's the thing: at some point this becomes WILLFUL ignorance. You just want to remain ignorant--you WANT to believe. If that's what you really want to do, okay. But you're doing it in the face of all the facts, data and evidence.

Bulgaria 30%
Hungary 65%
Slovakia 50%

Greece 75%
Ireland 82%
Germany 75%

What about Malta, Portugal, Italy, Denmark, the UK, Finland, Sweden, Beligum,...

1666611373379.png

Here's the thing: at some point this becomes WILLFUL ignorance. You just want to remain ignorant--you WANT to believe. If that's what you really want to do, okay. But you're doing it in the face of all the facts, data and evidence.

I do not "believe" nor "dis-believe". Data is not a faith one believes in like a god. I go where the data leads, not where my emotions take me like you.

What about Malta, Portugal, Italy, Denmark, the UK, Finland, Sweden, Beligum,...

View attachment 714788

I do not "believe" nor "dis-believe". Data is not a faith one believes in like a god. I go where the data leads, not where my emotions take me like you.

Both Malta and Portugal has excess mortality between 5-10%. And I am not being emotional about this either--I am presenting facts and data, which you are rejecting. Do with it what you will; it cannot stay hidden for much longer.

Bulgaria 30%
Hungary 65%
Slovakia 50%

Greece 75%
Ireland 82%
Germany 75%

Some more data...

Austria has negative excess deaths but has a higher vacc rate than Greece or Ireland. If this is due only to the Vacc why is Austria lower?

No scouring needed,,,they are news because this many dropping dead so young for no reason has NOT happened before....oooops
Then why do you have to go to NSW to find one to post here?

According to you you should be able to find dozens right here in the USA

Did it ever occur to you the family may not wish to share the cause of death, that really it is none of your fucking business?
If an autopsy was performed by a state agency then those records are public and unless there is an active criminal investigation they can be requested and the state has to comply.

If an autopsy was performed by a state agency then those records are public and unless there is an active criminal investigation they can be requested and the state has to comply.

It has been less than a week, there may not have been one yet

Then why do you have to go to NSW to find one to post here?

According to you you should be able to find dozens right here in the USA

Never said dozens per day. The very right wing Microsoft news has most of em. Few others come from Instapundit ....really don't have to search at all .....

If the vaccines were the cause, would it not make sense for the most highly vaccinated countries in the EU to have the highest excess deaths? Yet none of the top 16 are i
They are. I went here and looked at the nations in the August 2022 tweet.

Then, I went here and got there "fully vaccinated" data. Other than Hungary, this all tracks. The most vaccinated nations are seeing the highest excess death rates.

Bulgaria 30%
Hungary 65%
Slovakia 50%

Greece 75%
Ireland 82%
Germany 75%

mark steyn had a show on this recently. lowest jabbed countries also has the least excess deaths.

Forum List

Back