Nanny/Police State: NYC Ban On Large Sugared Drinks...

can bloomberg just do this, as if he were King? i think it would be unconstitutional....

that aside, just order 2 16oz bottles or 2 16 oz cups of coke....he's stopping nothing!

just ridiculous!

So you think it's a good choice to have a quart of Coke/Pepsi at a meal? Are you totally retarded? Are you really too stupid to understand that ever a conservative Republican like Bloomberg has an obligation to consider public health issues? Of course you aren't. You're a moron.

So you believe the government should decide for you what you should eat and drink?

can bloomberg just do this, as if he were King? i think it would be unconstitutional....

that aside, just order 2 16oz bottles or 2 16 oz cups of coke....he's stopping nothing!

just ridiculous!

I agree.

He can. It's up to his city whether to fire him for it. He's the one who has to balance the budget, when stupid kids, with stupid parents, contribute to the type 2 diabetes costs.

So what's wrong with the Republican's analysis of cost/benefit?

just ridiculous!

So you think it's a good choice to have a quart of Coke/Pepsi at a meal? Are you totally retarded? Are you really too stupid to understand that ever a conservative Republican like Bloomberg has an obligation to consider public health issues? Of course you aren't. You're a moron.

Bloomberg is not a republican he is an independent who changed his status from democrat to republican to run for mayor and then left the Republican Party.

I wonder if he know that a mere 6 ounces of Yoplait yogurt contains 33 grams of sugar.

CaféAuLait;5375319 said:

just ridiculous!

Bloomberg is not a republican he is an independent who changed his status from democrat to republican to run for mayor and then left the Republican Party.

I wonder if he know that a mere 6 ounces of Yoplait yogurt contains 33 grams of sugar.

He's a Republican. He runs the largest American city. He gets fucked every time a kid turns up with type 2 diabetes.

just ridiculous!

then Drink diet Soda.....but then many fat people do but they EAT a lot of fattening things....

This should get all the loyal Nanny/Police Staters very excited.

So when did you, or your corporate overlords ever warn about the increase of type 2 diabetes? I think your answer is never. I'm sure you and the assmonkey libertarians want to empower the individual to make smart decisions, but not really. Is the private sector really concerned about public health? Why should they? They can sell their version. Just toss some "lite" on the label.

You're a complete idiot.

worry about your own self, leave the rest of us alone

CaféAuLait;5375319 said:

just ridiculous!

or how much Sugar is in a bowl of Sugared cereal that is eaten daily by millions of little kids every day....

It will be interesting to see how the people in New York take this..

I hope they finally rise up against the little dictator wannabe

How does ones fat ass have any affect on you whatsoever?

And before you answer....alcohol can led to an increase to helathcare costs as does smoking, bungee jumping, mountain climbing and nitrate laden foods such as hot dogs and sausages...

Sop again, exactly how will someone elses fat ass be an issue for you?

An obese America is good for America. Is that your position?

It's none of your fucking business. That's MY position.

Do you really believe that the health of the nation's people is not a vital national interest?

So we're banning the large size soft drinks and at the conference, we'll be celebrating donut day. This fucking mayor is really dizzy. Donuts for everyone while we talk about reducing sugar ridden high caloric soft drinks.

:uhoh3:

Last edited:
How does ones fat ass have any affect on you whatsoever?

And before you answer....alcohol can led to an increase to helathcare costs as does smoking, bungee jumping, mountain climbing and nitrate laden foods such as hot dogs and sausages...

Sop again, exactly how will someone elses fat ass be an issue for you?

An obese America is good for America. Is that your position?

An obese Government is bad for American RIGHTS
Like you all don't want Government messing with abortion, we don't need government telling us what we can eat or drink..

So you're now agreeing with the pro-choice position?

Or are you saying, I don't want big government telling ME what to do, I want telling YOU what to do...

If all the obese people can be denied health care for their stupidity, I say let them drink however much they want.

And why is it that I would think that the majprity of obese people call themselves repubs.

Yes sir I am to stupid to understand that 50 oz. of coke at one time is a bit much and may be the reason I weigh 400 lbs. But not to worry. They are making the ambulances bigger and the gurneys are now heavy duty and I can get all the health care to treat my obesity for free.

Except according to Bloomberg, NYC spends 4 billion on treating obesity related illness. It ain't free.

Now either you rethugs want to reign in HC costs or you don't. Make up your damn mind and quit being hypocrites.

That is all the Mayor is trying to do. Keep his HC costs under control by attacking obesity. How dare him.

It's none of your fucking business. That's MY position.

Do you really believe that the health of the nation's people is not a vital national interest?

We are not the nations, "people".
and no, it's none of the Government's business what our HEATLH is.
where the hell do we live these days?

Should we then abolish the CDC? Should we then end all mandated vaccinations, and bring back polio, and smallpox, etc?

Does the defense of this nation depend on a healthy population? Is defense a national interest?

Does the economy depend on a healthy population? Is the economy a national interest?

If all the obese people can be denied health care for their stupidity, I say let them drink however much they want.

And why is it that I would think that the majprity of obese people call themselves repubs.

Yes sir I am to stupid to understand that 50 oz. of coke at one time is a bit much and may be the reason I weigh 400 lbs. But not to worry. They are making the ambulances bigger and the gurneys are now heavy duty and I can get all the health care to treat my obesity for free.

Except according to Bloomberg, NYC spends 4 billion on treating obesity related illness. It ain't free.

Now either you rethugs want to reign in HC costs or you don't. Make up your damn mind and quit being hypocrites.

That is all the Mayor is trying to do. Keep his HC costs under control by attacking obesity. How dare him.

man you are friggen out in space..
like banning the size of soda cup is going to do a damn thing...
worry about YOURSELF

burgers+%26+chocolate.jpg

coke+%26+popcorn.jpg

Gee...I wonder why there is an obesity epidemic...

Food doesn't make people fat. People make themselves fat. In your world, guns kill people too I bet. Moron.

Forum List

Back