Nancy SIX HOURS Into A House Floor Rant!

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Folks, she's finally lost her mind. She's filibustering herself carrying on about her beloved someday-voters....uh, "dreamers". SIX HOURS.....can't believe she doesn't have to pee.....she's 77...when will she hit the floor?

Here she is in the past doing what might be a Tai Chi "buzzard hand" demonstration....ain't no crazy like Nancy crazy...no sir. :1041:

10292017_congress-pelosi-48201.jpg

Last edited:
Folks, she's finally lost her mind. She's filibustering herself carrying on about her beloved voters....uh, "dreamers". SIX HOURS.....can't believe she doesn't have to pee.....she's 77...when will she hit the floor?

Here she is in the past doing what might be a Tai Chi "buzzard hand" demonstration....ain't no crazy like Nancy crazy...no sir. :1041:

Probably slapped on a depend

Folks, she's finally lost her mind. She's filibustering herself carrying on about her beloved someday-voters....uh, "dreamers". SIX HOURS.....can't believe she doesn't have to pee.....she's 77...when will she hit the floor?

^^^ :eek-52:

Didn’t think she had it in her. Wish somebody would do the same to stop the spending.

I don't agree with her, but I respect her commitment to the cause. She is standing in 4 inch heels too apparently.

If it fails at least she can say "I did my best". If she succeeds, she becomes a folk hero for the Dreamers.

I don't agree with her, but I respect her commitment to the cause. She is standing in 4 inch heels too apparently.

If it fails at least she can say "I did my best". If she succeeds, she becomes a folk hero for the Dreamers.

She and rest of the Rats could just take the President's offer if she was sincere....but she isn't. She couldn't care less about a pack of illegals....she wants the Speaker's gavel back again. This is a stunt, nothing more now that Schumer has left her behind.

She and rest of the Rats could just take the President's offer if she was sincere....but she isn't. She couldn't care less about a pack of illegals....she wants the Speaker's gavel back again. This is a stunt, nothing more now that Schumer has left her behind.

Well, there is a big push to have her gone, her approval rate is apparently in the mid 20%. So she may literally be standing and speaking for her job.

May the gods bless Nancy Pelosi.

Anubis is no doubt sharpening his knives.....

There's only one God.
What are you,some kinda wiken freak?

:21::21:

Never ever post a close up of her again without a warning!

Forum List

Back