Nancy Peloski: Keep Gubmint "Closed Forever"...

Trump has already said its his shutdown.

Trump owns the Trump Shutdown.
So? Shut the government down until 2020 and the country will see that we didn't need it anyway.

So yeah. Go right ahead and shut it down.

So....any shutdown is Trump's Shutdown.

Trump's version of 'negotiation' is to play Russian Roulette with a semi-automatic.
LOL

You actually think that Trumps version of politics differs from democrats?

He is saying, I want this and if you don't give it to Me, you get nothing in return.

Democrats for the past 30 years...If you don't give Me this, you get nothing.

Wow.

Trump has claimed ownership of the shutdown. That means its all his. The democrats were smart enough to avoid that blunder.

Trump got played by Pelosi and Schumer.
I guess you don't get it.

The shutdown is NOT a traumatic event. We are NOT going to be hurt by a shutdown because hardly anything gets shut down.

Then why did Republicans blink in 2013 with their last disasterous attempt at a shutdown?

But the Trump Shutdown is gonna be different, huh?

Good luck with that.

So? Shut the government down until 2020 and the country will see that we didn't need it anyway.

Trump's version of 'negotiation' is to play Russian Roulette with a semi-automatic.
LOL

He is saying, I want this and if you don't give it to Me, you get nothing in return.

Wow.

Trump has claimed ownership of the shutdown. That means its all his. The democrats were smart enough to avoid that blunder.

The shutdown is NOT a traumatic event. We are NOT going to be hurt by a shutdown because hardly anything gets shut down.

Then why did Republicans blink in 2013 with their last disasterous attempt at a shutdown?

Good luck with that.
It wasn't disastrous, and how fuck would I know why they blinked.

I was pushing for them to do it.

The people are going to wake up to the fact that a government shutdown isn't really going to affect them all that much.

LOL

Wow.

Good luck with that.

It wasn't for the GOP. Their numbers plummeted after their pointless government shut down. And they funded the government with none of the requirements they demanded for the passage of the bill.

The GOP folded with their tails between their legs.

But this time its different, huh?

Like I said, good luck with that.

LOL

Wow.

Only about 20% of the government services will not be available, so it is hardly a shutdown, more like 'reduced services'.

LOL

Wow.

Only about 20% of the government services will not be available, so it is hardly a shutdown, more like 'reduced services'.
Yeah, mores the pity.

LOL

Wow.

How'd that work out for republicans in 2013 again.....I forget.

LOL

Wow.

Good luck with that.

It wasn't for the GOP. Their numbers plummeted after their pointless government shut down. And they funded the government with none of the requirements they demanded for the passage of the bill.

The GOP folded with their tails between their legs.

But this time its different, huh?

Like I said, good luck with that.
Again, you don't get it. I don't care about the GOP. I care about what is right. Only partisan clowns care about the party.

Pelosi is calling Trumps bluff

What does he do now?
No, Pelosi is proving that it is the Dems who are shutting down the government because they are unwilling to pay for the only legitimate function of government. The heartless bitch!

LOL

Wow.

They gained seats in the 2014 elections. In fact, between 2009 and 2016, even with the shutdown, the GOP picked up over a 1,000 seats federal and state wide.

If you care about that kind of thing.

Doing the right thing is much more important.

Keeping the gov't shut down for just a few days would save enough money to fund the wall.

But we can't go back and pay these people for not working.

Pelosi is calling Trumps bluff

What does he do now?

Pelosi is trying to get some credit.

LOL

Wow.

Not negatively, seems we kept the majority. Shut the goverment down till the wall gets funded.

...before she'll vote to fund a border wall......

Opinion from TheSorrentino.com: Pelosi says she'll keep the government "closed forever" before funding the wall

:yes_text12: :WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

Bring it on, you senile old dumbbell!....Threaten all of Murica with the best Christmas gift we could ever get!

Is there anything that Herr Trumpenfurher can't accomplish?!?
Did you see how she bitched slapped Donald Trump four ways to Sunday?
Lol, she is with Trump to shut the goverment down. If it happens, how will you live?

Better yet, just abolish the whole damned thing and set Trump up as President For Life. I would gladly volunteer my services as a Warlord, since I'm assembling a mighty army of Amish, who live past yonder hill.

We were planning on marching into the neighboring state of Minnesota to ravage, plunder, and abscond with all the My Pillows we could carry, but we would be available for other gigs, if the pillage and plunder was worth it.

What kind of good stuff do they have in DC, anyway?

ROTFLMAO You and the Amish go ahead and rob, pillage, rape and you do need the My Pillows.

The only thing they have in DC is useless congress critters. You can rob and rape them all you want.

Keeping the gov't shut down for just a few days would save enough money to fund the wall.

But we can't go back and pay these people for not working.
The Ted Cruz shutdown cost $26 billion

Wasting five times what Trump is demanding

We don't need government at all -- just have corporations control things with Trump as the CEO

Because that is what America is all about

The problem when Ted Cruz shut down the Government was he had no exit strategy if the Democrats called his bluff

Trump has the same problem. What can he do after Dems allow him to shut down Government and it drags on ?

Forum List

Back