Nancy Peloski: Keep Gubmint "Closed Forever"...

...before she'll vote to fund a border wall......

Opinion from TheSorrentino.com: Pelosi says she'll keep the government "closed forever" before funding the wall

:yes_text12: :WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

Bring it on, you senile old dumbbell!....Threaten all of Murica with the best Christmas gift we could ever get!

Is there anything that Herr Trumpenfurher can't accomplish?!?

But with the government shut down, how will Pelosi get her daily transfusion of virgin's blood?

She'll surely shrivel up and melt.

maxresdefault.jpg

Leave it shut down! Until June or so..
Hell, leave it shut down for the next two years. When American wakes up to the fact that their lives have not been affected one little bit, Nancy and Chucky are going to be eating their own.

Better yet, just abolish the whole damned thing and set Trump up as President For Life. I would gladly volunteer my services as a Warlord, since I'm assembling a mighty army of Amish, who live past yonder hill.

We were planning on marching into the neighboring state of Minnesota to ravage, plunder, and abscond with all the My Pillows we could carry, but we would be available for other gigs, if the pillage and plunder was worth it.

What kind of good stuff do they have in DC, anyway?

Pelosi is calling Trumps bluff

What does he do now?

Better yet, just abolish the whole damned thing and set Trump up as President For Life. I would gladly volunteer my services as a Warlord, since I'm assembling a mighty army of Amish, who live past yonder hill.

We were planning on marching into the neighboring state of Minnesota to ravage, plunder, and abscond with all the My Pillows we could carry, but we would be available for other gigs, if the pillage and plunder was worth it.

What kind of good stuff do they have in DC, anyway?
If we abolish it all there's no need for Herr Trumpenfurher to be Prez for Life....There's nothing over which to rule....We just all go about our lives without the politicians and bureaucrats sucking out our life blood.

Most feds are Democrats anyways. Fuck'em
Kkind of reminds me of the scene in Braveheart where the marshal asks Edward 2 'wont the arrows hit our men?'

His classic response, 'But they'll hit their men too!'

roflmao

What does he do now?

Trump has already said its his shutdown.

Trump owns the Trump Shutdown.
So? Shut the government down until 2020 and the country will see that we didn't need it anyway.

So yeah. Go right ahead and shut it down.

So....any shutdown is Trump's Shutdown.

Trump's version of 'negotiation' is like trying to take a hostage by putting the gun to your own head.

What does he do now?

So? Shut the government down until 2020 and the country will see that we didn't need it anyway.

Trump's version of 'negotiation' is to play Russian Roulette with a semi-automatic.
LOL

You actually think that Trumps version of politics differs from democrats?

He is saying, I want this and if you don't give it to Me, you get nothing in return.

Democrats for the past 30 years...If you don't give Me this, you get nothing.

Wow.

What does he do now?

Trump's version of 'negotiation' is to play Russian Roulette with a semi-automatic.
LOL

He is saying, I want this and if you don't give it to Me, you get nothing in return.

Wow.

Trump has claimed ownership of the shutdown. That means its all his. The democrats were smart enough to avoid that blunder.

Trump got played by Pelosi and Schumer.

What does he do now?

LOL

Wow.

Trump has claimed ownership of the shutdown. That means its all his. The democrats were smart enough to avoid that blunder.

Trump got played by Pelosi and Schumer.
I guess you don't get it.

The shutdown is NOT a traumatic event. We are NOT going to be hurt by a shutdown because hardly anything gets shut down.

Forum List

Back