Nancy Pelosi Vacationing In Hawaii During Shutdown.

/----/ "A true statesman would never have to resort to shutting down the government. "
The two shutdowns of 1995 and 1995–96 were on the watch of Bill Clinton.
In 2013 Obama's shutdown lasted 16 days

And yes Trump did say "Shutting down the government is a failure of leadership." but that was before he had to actually work with the democRATs in Congress.

And once again you prove that Trump is no different than those that came before him.

You keep proving me right!

/----/ "A true statesman would never have to resort to shutting down the government. "

And yes Trump did say "Shutting down the government is a failure of leadership." but that was before he had to actually work with the democRATs in Congress.

And once again you prove that Trump is no different than those that came before him.

/----/ I proved you didn't know democRAT presidents shut down the Gubmint too when you posted: "A true statesman would never have to resort to shutting down the government. "

Pardon me golfer but he's worse ,much worse

/----/
49313516_789631624718668_4276186812763865088_n.jpg

/----/ I proved you didn't know democRAT presidents shut down the Gubmint too when you posted: "A true statesman would never have to resort to shutting down the government. "

Yes, I know they did. They were not true statesmen...just like Trump is not.

Do try and keep up! how many times must I explain I am not a Dem and do not like Dem POTUSes?

/----/

Could not agree more, add the other 534 and you would be on to something. But all you can do is focus on one party...you are as much of the problem as she is

No, not really

No, not really
In all due respect Gator you say no difference in the turmoil Trump is causing in just 2 years with what we had with Obama ?

Do try and keep up! how many times must I explain I am not a Dem and do not like Dem POTUSes?
/——/ Nice spin.

/----/

Could not agree more, add the other 534 and you would be on to something. But all you can do is focus on one party...you are as much of the problem as she is
/——/ I have posted that both parties and the independents beat it out of DC. And the GOP is just as guilty. And Paul Ryan sucks.

/——/ Nice spin.

No spin at all, that has been my consistent message my whole time on this forum. The problem is that you sheep cannot comprehend someone that has not sold their soul to one of the two major parties.

/----/

/——/ I have posted that both parties and the independents beat it out of DC. And the GOP is just as guilty. And Paul Ryan sucks.

Yet, the thread was just about one person and you did not make those comments till I asked you about it.

Sort of like a kid confessing after being caught by their parents.

/——/ Nice spin.

No spin at all, that has been my consistent message my whole time on this forum. The problem is that you sheep cannot comprehend someone that has not sold their soul to one of the two major parties.
/——/ How have I sold my soul to the TEA Party? BTW, Paul Ryan sucked as a speaker.

/——/ Nice spin.

/——/ How have I sold my soul to the TEA Party? BTW, Paul Ryan sucked as a speaker.

You are a diehard Repub, you vote nobody but Repub.

/——/ Nice spin.

/----/

Yet, the thread was just about one person and you did not make those comments till I asked you about it.

Sort of like a kid confessing after being caught by their parents.
/——/ I made the point several times. I know it’s impossible to follow all the threads with the rapid posts. Post #153 Nancy Pelosi Vacationing In Hawaii During Shutdown.

/——/ Nice spin.

/—-/ I’m Tea Party and vote the conservative line when ever possible.

/——/ Nice spin.

We have not had a conservative candidate for POTUS for either party in my lifetime...I guess you do not vote conservative when it comes to POTUS

/——/ Nice spin.

We have not had a conservative candidate for POTUS for either party in my lifetime...I guess you do not vote conservative when it comes to POTUS
/----/ Your logic is so twisted it hurts my brain sometimes. And I won't give up my vote in protest because there isn't the ideal Conservative on the ticket. I vote GOP because there are no other viable options. I voted for RINO Mccain and RINO Mitt because the Dem candidate was so nauseating. No need to mention any names.

Forum List

Back