Nancy Pelosi Trying to Calm Democrats who Are RED HOT ANGRY about Roe v. Wade - "Don't Defeat them, Persuade Them"

.@SpeakerPelosi: "I want the Republican Party to take back the party to where you were when you cared about a woman's right to choose, you cared about the environment.

Here I am, Nancy Pelosi, saying this country needs a strong Republican Party. Not a cult."

It's adorable seeing all these corporatist 80-year old Democrats who do not rat's butthole and are millionaires at the end of the day tell ME and MY SIDE that we are the problem and our language is too mean for the GOP. They brought a noose to the capital and wanted to destroy Democracy - but please everyone, use nice language and don't be mean to them about their insurrection.

Thoughts?

Bringing a noose as a symbol is not the same as throwing firebombs at anti abortion facilities Ike "your side" did.

And she is kind of right. Being an asshole won't get you anywhere with people. But she is still wrong because she is still saying "we need to convince them we're right and they are wrong".

.@SpeakerPelosi: "I want the Republican Party to take back the party to where you were when you cared about a woman's right to choose, you cared about the environment.

Here I am, Nancy Pelosi, saying this country needs a strong Republican Party. Not a cult."

It's adorable seeing all these corporatist 80-year old Democrats who do not rat's butthole and are millionaires at the end of the day tell ME and MY SIDE that we are the problem and our language is too mean for the GOP. They brought a noose to the capital and wanted to destroy Democracy - but please everyone, use nice language and don't be mean to them about their insurrection.

Thoughts?

That old bitch needs to retire

I know what we have now, a bunch of quisling cocktail party circuit DC idiots, and then the real party.

Then you have zero idea on the history of your party. You only have what some talking head has been paid to tell you. I will sure be glad when you and yours are all locked up or go back under your beds.

Thoughts?

For Pelosi to talk like that I have to believe Something is coming down the pike from Durham or the equivalent and she knows it.

Then you have zero idea on the history of your party. You only have what some talking head has been paid to tell you. I will sure be glad when you and yours are all locked up or go back under your beds.

Go back to sucking Republican-lite dick, you quisling fuck.

Forum List

Back