Nancy Pelosi Trying to Calm Democrats who Are RED HOT ANGRY about Roe v. Wade - "Don't Defeat them, Persuade Them"

PinktheFloyd88

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2021
Dallas

.@SpeakerPelosi: "I want the Republican Party to take back the party to where you were when you cared about a woman's right to choose, you cared about the environment.

Here I am, Nancy Pelosi, saying this country needs a strong Republican Party. Not a cult."

It's adorable seeing all these corporatist 80-year old Democrats who do not rat's butthole and are millionaires at the end of the day tell ME and MY SIDE that we are the problem and our language is too mean for the GOP. They brought a noose to the capital and wanted to destroy Democracy - but please everyone, use nice language and don't be mean to them about their insurrection.

Thoughts?

.@SpeakerPelosi: "I want the Republican Party to take back the party to where you were when you cared about a woman's right to choose, you cared about the environment.

Here I am, Nancy Pelosi, saying this country needs a strong Republican Party. Not a cult."

It's adorable seeing all these corporatist 80-year old Democrats who do not rat's butthole and are millionaires at the end of the day tell ME and MY SIDE that we are the problem and our language is too mean for the GOP. They brought a noose to the capital and wanted to destroy Democracy - but please everyone, use nice language and don't be mean to them about their insurrection.

Thoughts?

Spoken like a true cult member.

Maybe you should realize you can’t win unless you cheat

Maybe Nancy should take a look at the SCOTUS that ruled on RvW?

MajorityBlackmun, joined by Burger, Douglas, Brennan, Stewart, Marshall, Powell
ConcurrenceBurger
ConcurrenceDouglas
ConcurrenceStewart
DissentWhite, joined by Rehnquist
DissentRehnquist
Blackmum-R
nominated by Nixon
Senate majority-D

Burger-R
Nominated by Nixon
Senate majority D

Douglas-D
Nominated by FDR
Senate Majority D

Brennan-D
Nominated by DDE
Senate Majority D

Stewart-R
Nominated by DDE
Senate Majority D

White-D
Nominated by JFK
Senate majority D

Marshall-D
Nominated by LBJ
Senate majority D

Powell-D
Nominated by Nixon
Senate majority D

Rehnquist-R
Nominated by Reagan
Senate majority-R

Thoughts?

Too late, the DNC-funded Summer of Terror 2022 has already kicked off! Now it's just a matter of watching you people loot and burn minority neighborhoods again, while the vote swings steadily towards Republicans.

LOL

Thoughts?

She is definitely whistling past the graveyard! Her ass is cooked and she knows it.

1652192437895.png

Coercion isn't working so well for the Democratic party as they burn cities and dox people eh?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Thoughts?

Worst troll on the board. :(

Thoughts?

They want the Republican lites and the Lincoln party dupes to give them what they want, not an opposition party.

Of course the current attempts to influence a sitting Supreme Court is infinitely worse than delaying a vote for a few hours that did nothing to stop Biden from taking office when he was supposed to, but that's not the progressive talking point.

Pelosi knows the Democrats and extremists are coming off as terrorists, insurrectionists, and thugs after Schumwr and others called for violence and insurrection which incited the firebombing of an anti-abortion group's HQ and Alito and his family having to be moved to a secure location due to violent threats...

...meanwhile Garland keeps demonstrating how he never deserved to be a USSC Justice to begin with. While liberal extremists continue to break US law by intimidating and threatening Justices, he stands off to the side with his hands in his pockets. Perhaps he, as Nadler (head of the Judicial committee) proved when he led the Censure is a US AG for REFUSING TO BREAK US LAW, doesn't actually know US law ... or is just ignoring it.

Of course it's about persuading but what does she mean by "defeat them"? Pro-life centers firebombed and Supreme Court judges threatened with violence by politicians and mobs. Where the hell is the FBI?
it will be interesting to see what Repubs in Congress do if this happens when they take over. We must get what they are going to do. Putting band aids on the infected wound is not good anymore.

Thoughts?

I think Pelosi knows that responding with molotov cocktails will not help her party. She's trying to rein things in.

Of course, my concern is that responding with molotov cocktails is bad for our country and that our people need to find a way to become united once again even when we disagree over important issues. But I guess that's the difference between a patriotic American citizen and a self serving politician.

Thoughts?

She is right the republicans are way into the weeds on most issues.

I think Pelosi knows that responding with molotov cocktails will not help her party. She's trying to rein things in.

Of course, my concern is that responding with molotov cocktails is bad for our country and that our people need to find a way to become united once again even when we disagree over important issues. But I guess that's the difference between a patriotic American citizen and a self serving politician.
I agree political violence is not the answer.

Maybe Nancy should take a look at the SCOTUS that ruled on RvW?

MajorityBlackmun, joined by Burger, Douglas, Brennan, Stewart, Marshall, Powell
ConcurrenceBurger
ConcurrenceDouglas
ConcurrenceStewart
DissentWhite, joined by Rehnquist
DissentRehnquist
Blackmum-R
nominated by Nixon
Senate majority-D

Burger-R
Nominated by Nixon
Senate majority D

Douglas-D
Nominated by FDR
Senate Majority D

Brennan-D
Nominated by DDE
Senate Majority D

Stewart-R
Nominated by DDE
Senate Majority D

White-D
Nominated by JFK
Senate majority D

Marshall-D
Nominated by LBJ
Senate majority D

Powell-D
Nominated by Nixon
Senate majority D

Rehnquist-R
Nominated by Reagan
Senate majority-R
Conservative majority court. That was her point.

it will be interesting to see what Repubs in Congress do if this happens when they take over. We must get what they are going to do. Putting band aids on the infected wound is not good anymore.
Some of what they should do:

Immediately investigate Hunter/Joe Biden & Hunter's laptop. There is enough to send Hunter to prison and Impeach Biden.

Impeach Garland for refusal to do his job.

Censure, if not remove from office / charge Schumer and Warren with
- Threatening USSC Justices
- Calling for intimidation and violence against USSC Justoces
- Conspiracy to undermine the US Govt / USSC
- Publicly undermining the I govt / USSC
- Openly calling for insurrection against the US govt
- PERP WALK PELOSI IN HANDCUFFS FOR ADMITTEDLY ENGAGING IN ILLEGAL INSIDER TRAING ... AGAIN

They want the Republican lites and the Lincoln party dupes to give them what they want, not an opposition party.

Of course the current attempts to influence a sitting Supreme Court is infinitely worse than delaying a vote for a few hours that did nothing to stop Biden from taking office when he was supposed to, but that's not the progressive talking point.

I want the GOP before it was polluted and overthrown by the John Birch Society.

Forum List

Back