Nancy Pelosi Too Busy To Meet Angel Mom About Her Dead Son, But Not To Hang Out W/Chef Jose Andres

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"As the mother to a son killed by an illegal immigrant felon, I am so glad that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi was able to find time in her busy schedule to hang out with celebrity chef Jose Andres and distribute free gourmet meals to furloughed federal workers in Washington, D.C.

Pelosi
was too busy to meet with me or any of the other angel mothers who came to Capitol Hill a week earlier to share our stolen loved one’s stories. Apparently, pressing duties kept her from hearing about our experience with the border crisis that let our children’s killers into our country and then protected them from deportation.

But I understand. It was far more important for the speaker of the House to meet with the real victims of the crisis on the southern border: the federal employees who have missed one or, in some cases, two paychecks. After all, what is the loss of a son or a daughter or a husband compared to a delay in paying government workers?"

:whip:

OPINION: Nancy Pelosi Was Too Busy To Meet About My Dead Son, But Not To Hang Out With Jose Andres

"As the mother to a son killed by an illegal immigrant felon, I am so glad that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi was able to find time in her busy schedule to hang out with celebrity chef Jose Andres and distribute free gourmet meals to furloughed federal workers in Washington, D.C.

Pelosi
was too busy to meet with me or any of the other angel mothers who came to Capitol Hill a week earlier to share our stolen loved one’s stories. Apparently, pressing duties kept her from hearing about our experience with the border crisis that let our children’s killers into our country and then protected them from deportation.

But I understand. It was far more important for the speaker of the House to meet with the real victims of the crisis on the southern border: the federal employees who have missed one or, in some cases, two paychecks. After all, what is the loss of a son or a daughter or a husband compared to a delay in paying government workers?"

OPINION: Nancy Pelosi Was Too Busy To Meet About My Dead Son, But Not To Hang Out With Jose Andres

Good for Nancy. She cant do shit about this womans dead son but she can help with government workers.

Pelosi

Good for Nancy. She cant do shit about this womans dead son but she can help with government workers.

Of course she can. She can get the House to approve the money for the wall so we don't have any more Angel Moms.

Oh and she is one asshole of a POS.

Pelosi

Of course she can. She can get the House to approve the money for the wall so we don't have any more Angel Moms.

Thats a retarded suggestion. Building a wall wont keep an illegal immigrant from killing anyone. WTF is an angel mom anyway? Pretty sure her son was no angel.

The womans son died. No reason to call her an asshole.

Thats a retarded suggestion. Building a wall wont keep an illegal immigrant from killing anyone.
It has been proven that everywhere a wall / barrier is used illegal immigration / illegal immigration attempts drop by 90%....and it has been proven that 100% of snowflakes run from / ignore this proven fact.

:p
90%? All it takes is less than 100% for an illegal immigrant to get here and kill someone even if your claim was true.

Pelosi

The blood of the dead son is on dumbass nancy’s Hands!

Pelosi

Tough shit. Meeting with the mom is not going to change that even if it was true.

Pelosi

Tough shit. Meeting with the mom is not going to change that even if it was true.
You are right! I think Pelosi is doing exactly as Pelosi does! If she met with them and showed sympathy we know it would be fake!

Pelosi

You are right! I think Pelosi is doing exactly as Pelosi does! If she met with them and showed sympathy we know it would be fake!
The sympathy is only for the loss of the son. Since these so called angel moms have aligned themselves with Drumpf the should go meet with him instead. Why isnt he meeting with them?

Pelosi

Pelosi

Jesus said let the dead bury the dead.

Pelosi

FORE...............

Pelosi

The sympathy is only for the loss of the son. Since these so called angel moms have aligned themselves with Drumpf the should go meet with him instead. Why isnt he meeting with them?
He has met with them. I hear tell they will sit with him during the STOUA. Pelosi can go to the bathroom while they are being introduced.

Pelosi

Thats a retarded suggestion. Building a wall wont keep an illegal immigrant from killing anyone. WTF is an angel mom anyway? Pretty sure her son was no angel.

The womans son died. No reason to call her an asshole.

So all of them are known as "angel mothers" now.

Pelosi was too busy to meet with me or any of the other angel mothers who came to Capitol Hill a week earlier to share our stolen loved one’s stories. Apparently, pressing duties kept her from hearing about our experience with the border crisis that let our children’s killers into our country and then protected them from deportation.

Thats a retarded suggestion. Building a wall wont keep an illegal immigrant from killing anyone.
It has been proven that everywhere a wall / barrier is used illegal immigration / illegal immigration attempts drop by 90%....and it has been proven that 100% of snowflakes run from / ignore this proven fact.

:p

Except for the tunnels.

Forum List

Back