Nancy Pelosi Posts ‘Urgent’ Impeachment Poll

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
URGENT POLL: Who deserves to be removed from office?
A: Trump
B: McConnell
C: Both Trump has betrayed the Constitution and his oath of office, and Mitch McConnell defends him no matter what. I need to hear from you ASAP! Respond to our urgent poll before midnight tonight. — Nancy Pelosi (@TeamPelosi) November 7, 2019

But it backfired!

Regardless of her poll choices, the comments on her tweet were worth their weight in gold. So many people voted “D: You and Schiff” that if I posted them all here, this piece would be 5 miles long. But I picked out some good replies, please enjoy!

Who thinks it’s disgusting pelosi son has connections to gas company in Ukraine even pelosi made promotional video for them. @SpeakerPelosi needs to be removed including Schiff since he had Ukraine connection with arms dealer ! I want transcripts of pelosi calls to Ukraine”

Much, much more of rib-tickling stuff @ Nancy Pelosi Posts 'Urgent' Impeachment Poll and it Quickly Backfires LOL

wayne dupree - :abgg2q.jpg: dedicated to kissing trump ass.

Written by Missy Crane · 4 days ago

rw fake news fuckers crack me up -

Wow, Piglosi is dumber than I thought.

What this nation needs is a better class of criminal.

iu

C: Both Trump has betrayed the Constitution and his oath of office, and Mitch McConnell defends him no matter what. I need to hear from you ASAP! Respond to our urgent poll before midnight tonight. — Nancy Pelosi (@TeamPelosi) November 7, 2019

But it backfired!

Regardless of her poll choices, the comments on her tweet were worth their weight in gold. So many people voted “D: You and Schiff” that if I posted them all here, this piece would be 5 miles long. But I picked out some good replies, please enjoy!

Who thinks it’s disgusting pelosi son has connections to gas company in Ukraine even pelosi made promotional video for them. @SpeakerPelosi needs to be removed including Schiff since he had Ukraine connection with arms dealer ! I want transcripts of pelosi calls to Ukraine”

Much, much more of rib-tickling stuff @ Nancy Pelosi Posts 'Urgent' Impeachment Poll and it Quickly Backfires LOL

You should take a moment to read the replies of almost every ridiculous tweet Trump sends. Not a lot of MAGA goin' on.

Learn how twitter works.

But it backfired!

Are you kidding me? She was trying to push-poll and it blew up in her stretched out face?

That's funny!

WHY DID TEHRAN NANCY HOLD UP THE IMPEACHMENT ARTICLES?

Tehran Nancy finally gave up her futile attempt to use the threat of not sending impeachment articles to the Senate as a means of forcing Mitch McConnell to give her a say in how the Senate will conduct the trial. Since McConnell isn’t exactly dying to hold a trial of President Trump, Tehran Nancy's gambit wasn’t just empty, it was ridiculous. She comes off looking silly.

Why did Tehran Nancy make such a dumb play? I suspect she deluded herself into thinking it might work because, being obsessively power hungry, she failed to distinguish between her actual power and the power she covets.

Tehran Nancy has never been popularly elected to any office more significant than representative of a congressional district entirely within the friendly (for her) confines of the crap strewn streets of San Francisco. Nor has she ever served in the U.S. executive branch. Yet she behaves as if she’s the shadow Secretary of State.

It’s not surprising, then, that Tehran Nancy also sees herself as shadow Senate Majority Leader. If her delusions of grandeur impel her to ignore the State Department and negotiate with foreign leaders, why wouldn’t they also lead her to try to impose rules on the Senate?

Forum List

Back