Stripper Voluntarily Lives With Commissioner, But Claims She Was a Slave

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
This is so freaking retarded I cant process it.

If she lived there voluntarily and agreed to sex in exchange for room and board it is at worst prostitution.

'I was a sex slave.' Stripper says Florida politician preyed on her 'vulnerability.'

A woman who answered the door Friday at the home of Hernando County Commissioner Nick Nicholson said she served for months as a “sex slave” to the elected official.

Valerie Surette, who called herself a 30-year-old stripper with an on-and-off drug problem, was one of two women named in charging documents when Nicholson was arrested Thursday on prostitution-related charges.

Nicholson, 71, preyed on her “vulnerability” and that of other women like her, Surette said. She had sex with Nicholson in exchange for a place to live and cash for groceries, drugs and drug rehabilitation, she said.

“I had originally agreed to the arrangement,” Surette said. “I did work at a strip club, but that’s different. Here, I was a sex slave. … Whatever he wanted, I had to do."​

SHE WAS STILL LIVING THERE! This is just the epitome of how sexually dysfunctional our culture has become.

upload_2018-4-22_9-38-28.png

From the article:
An injunction for protection against sexual violence, filed by Surette’s attorney, Robert Morris, was granted this week, barring Nicholson from returning to his home. Surette said she and her husband, Kendel Surette, will live there until they find a new home.

Surette said she met Nicholson last year at Icon Gentleman’s Club in Pasco County, where she was a stripper. In April 2017, he suggested she move into his home at 4580 Tiburon Ave., she said.​

So she took the dudes house as well? roflmao, and her and her pimp/husband will move out as soon as they find another place? ROFLMAO

Amazing stuff. Unbelievable the nerve some people have. Just goes to show though, that when you play around with fire you get burned.

That's one deal with the temptress he made, that he's paying for now. You would think that people would learn sooner or later about these things. Is SEX ruling and/or running America now ??

Amazing stuff. Unbelievable the nerve some people have. Just goes to show though, that when you play around with fire you get burned.

That's one deal with the temptress he made, that he's paying for now. You would think that people would learn sooner or later about these things. Is SEX ruling and/or running America now ??
Sex ruined that old geezer.

Sex ruined that old geezer.
Not sex, but his lust for it to the point he recruited the devil's temptress to have sex with... Well, we see how the devils minions operate.

Forum List

Back